Weatherford
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Weatherford

Название вакансии
Все
Местоположение
Все
Сортировать по
Показаны все 3 797 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Компания в целом хорошая, мне нравилось в ней работать, сейчас она просто на гране развала, и нет замены людей.
Плюсы
Доплаты за обед, дополнительное медицинское обслуживание!
Корпоративная культура
Weatherford was a good company to work for I enjoyed my 11 year at the company It is quite strict but also a fun and productive place to work would definitely recommend
Free perks
Корпоративная культура
Excelente Compañia, con muy buenas oportunidades de crecimiento en el área a petrolera en el mundo entero.
Muy bueno
Si hay
3,0
Корпоративная культура
I loved my job at Weatherford and loved my co-workers but the upper management at corporate making the decisions to hire and lay employees off was terrible, they didn't care at all how much time you had with the company or the experience you had all they care about is keeping the lowest paid employee and all you are to them is another number.
Great Co-workers
Минусы
Expensive Healthcare and cut backs in company constantly
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Evolucion, integridad, respeto, continuo aprendizaje , trabajar aqui es unirte a una gran familia, mi mejor experiencia laboral
Todo
Situacion pais
Корпоративная культура
No one cares about you has a person at weatherford. They may in the states but not overseas in Saudi all the people and management are from India. So that should tell you something.
Корпоративная культура
Company business is going down. If you want a stable employer, pass it. Layoffs are frequently happening. Company provide zero training. All will soon outsourcing to India.
N/a
No growth opportunity
Корпоративная культура
Business is bad and they closed the US Drilling Services group. Heavy layoffs and facility closures. Good luck on finding work after you leave the company.
poor management
Корпоративная культура
Op dit bedrijf de omgeving is opzicht top maar sommige medewerkers zijn slecht begeleid een dat trekken ze ook aan anderen
Корпоративная культура
Very classy company that always treats employees very well. But it works both ways you want respect give respect and always striving to do better. Safety is a priority and they will always have your back . They pay very well great benefits and great work environment. But its the oilfield so be prepared do you're job with nothing less than professional and positive attitudes. If you don't know ask a teamwork first attitudes will bring success.
Плюсы
Always open door policy great pay and benefits and always able to better yourself and move up
Минусы
No guarantee days off unless prebooked well in advance
Корпоративная культура
paid salary and always on call. I got called out multiple times a night and still had to show up at normal time and stay late every day. Being salary i didn't get any overtime or extra pay for the crazy hours I put in! They rolled all the divisions together and had me answering calls for other departments that I wasn't trained in so I was dealing with angry customers at all hours of the night. The leadership was lacking, the location was filthy and the pay was below average.
Минусы
Long hours, under paid, no training
Корпоративная культура
management loved to overwork employees leaving them in the field for days without relief. Their safety meetings only applied to shop workers. Safety program was a joke. After getting hurt I had to file a labor board complaint to receive my paycheck. I would never ever recommend this company to anyone or to an oil company.
Overtime
Минусы
Management, safety group, overall metality of ND management
Order Entry for Intercompany Customers
Review of orders entered at field locations for accuracy

Generate international shipping documents to meet regulations and adhere to compliance standards
Корпоративная культура
Very Professional environment with employees who are ready to work with you any time of the day. Great company culture. Safety always comes first always.
Free training
Минусы
Sometimes you work extra hours to bit deadlines
Корпоративная культура
The chemical fumes in the production area were not vented properly, exposing employees to hexavalent chrome and anhydrous ammonia. When corporate health inspector realized how bad it was they made you sign an incident report and waive your right to claim injury.
Poor safety training
13 октября 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. Safety is a fundamental component of our culture at Weatherford. We have a suite of programs embedded into our overall operational management system to guide us toward being incident-free.
3,0
long hours *lots of overtime
Management good to work with

good guys in shop fun to work with

spared no expense when buying tools for shop

worked on a lot different types of equipment

good pay
not much family time
13 октября 2020
We are glad to hear you enjoyed being a member of our world-class team. Collaboration at all levels of our organization is important -- in fact, it is one of our core values. Thank you for your review.
Корпоративная культура
I was a Surface logging system operator, weatherford put only the name on the shirt and hard hat, another company paid us and managed us, discovery logging.
It was pretty bad, only few managers, which were easy going saved a little that place, but shady things were happening with our expense reports.

Do not trusth anyone that holds your company CC without giving you any reasons.
Some managers
Корпоративная культура
Excelente empresa, multinacional no ramo petrolífero muito bem conceituada e presta serviços para petrobras com excelência
Плюсы
Plano saúde tickt refeição plano odontológico
Минусы
Não tem plano de carreira claro e eficiente
Корпоративная культура
Safety is the top priority at Weatherford International. Efficiency is the second to the list. Zero tolerance is the company’s hallmark. Effective training program for employees.
Плюсы
Working environment is very conducive
Корпоративная культура
Como empresa multinacional esta acostumbrada a metas en el tiempo estimado.
Корпоративная культура
Overall the management is bad, they won’t let you succeed and won’t let you get what you want legally. For example being an engineer working as a technician, they won’t let you switch department.
I will share my experience, i this worked in weathyabu dhabi for 1.5 years, i got job offer from engineering department but my manager didn’t give me release letter which ruined my career at weatherford and I resigned.
Плюсы
No free lunch or anything.
Минусы
Healthcare, insurance, convenience, transportation.
29 сентября 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. At Weatherford, we believe that in order to perform to potential, people need to clearly understand their role, the goals of the organization, and how those goals translate into individual objectives. Our Leadership and Management teams strive to provide the coaching, mentorship and guidance needed for our organization and employees to succeed. We are sorry to hear that you feel we did not meet that expectation and continually endeavor to learn and improve from feedback such as this.