Spar
3,8 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Показаны все 2 519 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Работа в зале,на кассе,расклад овощей,выкладка товара,ценников
Хороший коллектив
Минусы
Маленькая зарплата, большой объём работы
Корпоративная культура
Assignments sometme require up to 1/2 travel time and assignments may only take 20 minutes to completeTravel time paid for when travellingn out of your out of area.
Корпоративная культура
Learnt to work with other colleagues and adapt to the Business culture. I was also introduced to the so called a Computer System.Not to forget how my communications skills improved
Friendly environment
Минусы
Lot of work under less salary
Корпоративная культура
Nice jobMet many diverse peopleDifferent tasks to doProgression is there but hard to getLate shifts were toughBut overall enjoyable job Many different facets to the jobOnly thing I found was some long term staff were very clicky
Near to home
Late closing
Корпоративная культура
Work when you want. Your an indepent contractor, so there are no benifits period. You can't count on pay, one week you might have 30-40 hours work then not have anything to do for two weeks. If you depend on a steady pay check, this is NOT the job for you. Bigger cities may have more oppertunities but the work still isn't steady.
Work when you want
Never a steady check.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
They don't allow customers to get out tips.So everything is normal just like other retail shop no benefits.we face a lot as frontline employees it's too much to take.you have to be strong always.customers are too much unnecessary drama.
Coffee only
Normal hours now
Корпоративная культура
trotz vorkenntnisse behandlung wie ein lehrling und viel unangebrachte kritik
Корпоративная культура
At Spar was very fun working place ,I've learned a lot at Spar. Because they organise many company for training staff and customer's they like,our production.
Плюсы
In our shop during lockdown i was coocking free meal for the whole staff
Минусы
Sometimes we used to work overtime but that is an a greement, between an employer and emplyee.
Корпоративная культура
Really stressful place to work for most of mangers have favourites if you not in the click you might as well work else were
New rota system
Минусы
Money for supervisor to low normal staff just a couple of pence behind us
Корпоративная культура
Management don’t care about their staff in the slightest. Promise a lot to you and never follow through with it so unless your going to get your hopes up it’s a good job
Free lunches
Корпоративная культура
I know that not every spar is like this, but I had the worst experience working in this place. The management just treats you like a dog or less, they don't care about you whatsoever and you have to work like a machine, no mistakes allowed. My manager screams at people.It is basically minimum wage for maximum work, you pay for your water, your food (that is pretty much terrible as well), and take all the responsibilities available in the shop, even though you're a simply sales assistant. You have to work as a security guard as well because if someone shoplifts the blame is on you that was working at the tills and didn't see the robbery going on.
Good to gain experience
Минусы
all cons that you can think about
Корпоративная культура
Non è stata una esperienza positiva, troppa cattiveria tra i colleghi e maleducazione dei superiori
Nessuno
Минусы
Moltissimi. Poco rispetto da superiore a inferiore
Корпоративная культура
Spar was fun work place, it was like second home there was team work always happy, we I made lot of friends including customers, I never have problems with my boss
No free lunch at all
I worked normal hours
Корпоративная культура
March 2007 -November 2008I've learned alot...l've learned how to communicate with your colleagues and that the shop should be neat and clean all the time...Our management was tight he was always complaining...hardest part was truck offload...i enjoyed to be friendly with our customers and to clear my work
Free tea
Корпоративная культура
Spar is a good place to work for, the management are brilliant, the staff are great. Very friendly atmosphere. Work at a fast paced but not stressful. Get fair breaks. The wage is good. Would fully recommend.
Плюсы
Friendly atmosphere pleasant staff and management.
Корпоративная культура
For the work, you serve the customers, stack shelves, stock check, stock rotate. It's nice when you get locals coming in and they stay for a chat. They send you on training to keep up to date. It's a long day since you work by yourself in the store. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the customers that come in a bad mood and take it out on you, because you're 'just a shop person'. The best part of the job is making friends with the locals who come in regularly.
Плюсы
Dont have to put too much hard work in.
Mind-numbing.
Корпоративная культура
Safety and healthy always looking neat and clean keep smiling ,make customer feel welcome at all the time,be good team player bad thing it's long hour
Your own lunch
Health care
Корпоративная культура
Fun and great place to work!! Everyone is great. There is lots of events through the year. Baseball and the water park were super fun. The gym members are always nice.
Great people
Not enough hours.
Корпоративная культура
It's the unreliability for hours and pay that is the clincher for me otherwise the local customers and the employees are lovely. Good for experience if you need it on a CV.
Корпоративная культура
I learnt to how you communication to speak other peoplehow to work on under pressure to have a big heartsmile with customfind friends with custom
free lunch
1 hour
Корпоративная культура
The job it self was fun and rewarding. Seeing happy customers.The retail team were fun and very friendly and upbeat. Management were friendly and helpful, they always made you day feel fun.The hours were decent but could be better.
Good management and team