SEMrush
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании SEMrush

Сортировать по
Найдено 12 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 22 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
Management are open to discussions and always there to listen. You are given clear task descriptions and concrete deadlines. If you know how to plan, you can always stay organized. There have never been problems with team members, you can count on them.
Hours are flexible. You can easily start working at noon if you’re on the sleepy side, the only thing that counts is that your job is well done.
Корпоративная культура
Agile culture and horizontal hierarchy. Nice place to get wide experience. You can use many different technologies. In reason of agile development require many energy for work.
Корпоративная культура
It took me a month to adapt to working conditions which weren’t that strict. I was getting used to the team and all the processes.
In the very begginning I was getting slow a bit since everything was new to me. But everything’s great now. I got it. I don’t know how it happened that all members in my team are amazing, we often play board games or go to the bar. We’ve became really good friend. So I’m super happy I’ve joined SEMrush.
Корпоративная культура
Flexible working hours, a competetive salary, full power of the team work (you take a decision as the team, affect product development) and the best culture (common parties every month, starter pack, annual presents for all celebration).
Корпоративная культура
SEMrush really cares for its employees and creates a nice working environment. The company also works on corporate culture, helps with emotional burnout and holds fun sporting activities for team building. Most of my colleagues are my friends.
Плюсы
interesting events, nice environment, great team
Минусы
you need to study all the time
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I got this job after getting my master’s degree, and it was my first real job (before, I had been curating only small projects). SEMrush to me means a fun team, where I met many friends. And having a competitive worldwide product as part of my portfolio is also amazing. For someone who is new to the workforce, the salary is great, even though you have to work hard – just be ready to always do your best.
I’ve decided to try another field, but I’m thankful to SEMrush for this experience. I was happy to be a part of your team.
Корпоративная культура
I worked at SEMrush for 3 years. It was like my own galaxy, where we allbecame friends and worked together. The work is mostly steady, apart from the end of the quarter, when you have to sum everything up.
The nice parts of the job were completed deals and grateful clients. And also corporate events along with exchange visits to the office in Prague.
4,0
Корпоративная культура
I came here with no experience and was lucky enough to prove myself during the interview. The one thing I noticed was responsibility for my own projects. I do work in a team, but I’m the one responsible for myself and my work.
My colleagues are always there to help and explain, even when there’s a problem. I would give credit to a company culture that really brings us together. I’m familiar not only with my department, but with others too. And we’re hanging out outside work too.

There’s no KPI in the company, which is a plus because employees do not get worked up, they just work to reach the company goals.
Корпоративная культура
The management as well as colleagues take to heart your comments. Like you can really influence the process, improve it and as a reward fill your portfolio with fine projects. Multi-tasking is mandatory, you better know how to manage your time otherwise it takes a long time to get used to this rhythm.
The company holds lots of corporate events and the atmosphere is friendly itself. To relax and cheer yourself up you can do yoga or get a massage.
Корпоративная культура
SEMrush has always been up to new technologies and employee development. That's why the company curates the variety of courses, code and project practices that are interesting and diverse. There's a cup of tea for everyone.
But be ready for deadlines that will keep you up all night.
Корпоративная культура
I love the workplace culture, everyone is always friendly and decision are taken by teams mostly. The gave an opportunity to work in a field I've always wanted to even though I had almost no experience. I am so grateful to them for this opportunity
Корпоративная культура
It's probably best place I ever worked for now.
Flexible working hours, awesome people!

Very interesting projects.

Coffee and snacks in office

I love ot
Больше отзывов о компании SEMrush
Возможно, вам стоит попробовать:
Профиль подтвержден
Хотите узнать больше о работе в этой компании?
Задайте вопрос о работе или прохождении собеседования в компании SEMrush. Наши читатели готовы ответить.
Общая оценка