Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Technology Consultant в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 11 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a wonderful company to work for and it is a great place for the employees to progress in their career. The management will welcome your thoughts and are open to new views and suggestions.
Корпоративная культура
Company can fire you anytime anyday. Last year in 2019 they fired 4000 employees on 5 of March globally. They have no reason to tell you for firing. It's not a reliable company to work with. I would recommend not to join SAP ever. People will tell you it's benefits like they give free meals and other things. But what's the benefits of all this when they will fire you eventually. Company is of nobody, they even fired people those who were working for 10 years or more. Don't join SAP ever.
Корпоративная культура
Good to work.. lovely place.... Free lunch... Free shuttle...Nice work culture... Office timing is very much flexible....................................
Корпоративная культура
I have a very good sense of team. I was a technical leader in which I did not continue because I believed that the technical career was the most sensible thing at the moment. I have participated in countless war rooms and I have no problem working under pressure. Currently, I have deepened my studies to act as systems architect, a new position that I took about 1 year. Besides being dedicated to the study of languages (English and Spanish).
Benefits, job
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
SAP Labs is a great company to work with. I got good exposure to the product based company work culture and understood how technology initiatives are driven by business challenges.
Корпоративная культура
Full service Cafe with daily stipend. On Site Gym Free Corporate Parties Flexible work shifts Discounts on retail services 401k Management needs to improve communication to support staff. Have to be self Motivated, no clear guidance plan. minimum orientation to SAP culture
Free Lunch
Fast pace environment
Корпоративная культура
Had a wonderful time in SAP I worked for almost 14 years. I wanted to be transferred to Canada which was not convenient for me so I became a contacting staff to SAP
Плюсы
Free Lunch and opportunity to work from home
Not applicable
Корпоративная культура
Sadly SAP has been declining every year. It is not the same company that I originally joined. Our training budget has been vastly reduced. In addition the company is leaning for cheap and inexperineced labor force in the lastes hirings. The only possibility for any promotions is based on gender and not skills in order to meet their quotas..
Ok, benefits
Минусы
No training budget and low rate of promotions
Корпоративная культура
Btech, 5.9 years of experiance on ABAP + Java Stack with HANA knowlege and hands on
Typical day at work Sort Monies brought in by Banks Co-workers Good atmosphere
Корпоративная культура
Working for Cadbury's India was really memorable, handling SAP servers, learned new things being in Live Environment on ECC6.0 and BI servers.
Больше отзывов о компании SAP