Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Senior Consultant в компании SAP

Сортировать по
Найдено 40 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 480 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Никогда не работал на прямую в SAP CIS.Работал всегда в консалтинговых компаниях
Хорошая зарплата
Не нашел
1,0
Корпоративная культура
Although one of the front tech companies in the world, it is fractured between different countries and subsidiaries. There is no protection or resolution of a mismanagement. Do not expect that your salary will be matched with the industry standards after hire
Корпоративная культура
SAP invests in its people though expects lot more than market standards. Work life balance needs good improvement. Things are mainly target based though targets given are very aggressive and tough to achieve.
Корпоративная культура
Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. is a great organization to work for. I engaged in multiple projects and delivered industry leading solutions. Thank You.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I liked to work at this companies. There was good work place, managers, employees. I could gained new infos and experiences. I enjoyed very much to working at that different sectors.
Корпоративная культура
Great company and a lot of benefits and flexible working hours. The opportunity to grow is not that easy but possible. Great office here in Prague with a lot of entertainments.
Корпоративная культура
I liked working with Lehman Brothers and Reliance Energy. Very good place to work. You will get good benefits in terms of work life balance and good project work.
Корпоративная культура
Responsible for overall BASIS strategy and roadmap, Installations, upgrade planning, project management and Project Delivery Coordinate with other domains / Functional teams and establish implementation plan for changes / basis project for timely delivery of the same.
Корпоративная культура
its good environment to work, good clients and meet the expectations in SAP projects.Excellent client support according the project level and no pressers.
Корпоративная культура
Highly Professional and very competitive. A wonderful place to work. Good supportive management, in general. Highly recommended. High mobility can be an issue at times.
Корпоративная культура
> Onsite Opportunities > Good work culture > Opportunity to ramp up on new technologies > Great learning resources > Internal training for soft skills
Корпоративная культура
This is a good workplace, and you can work with talented people. Paid well and has work life balance. Company provide good benefit and global work experiences.
Корпоративная культура
great environment to work at The following error occurred:lease tell us more about working at this company in Your Revidddasregard e following err
free lunches
shortbeaks
Корпоративная культура
Consulting with SAP is very demanding. The travel requirements are immense and can really drag a person down. By being always assigned to projects, you may find you are the forgotten revenue source. That is, you will never interact with your bosses, or the firm's executives. You will bill lots of money for them, somewhere, and you will only ever hear from them when you make a mistake. Thus, recognition for all your sacrifice is very poor. The salary is good, and you will learn a great deal, but you will likely feel very isolated as a consultant.
learn a lot
Минусы
Work, work, work, sleep, do laundry, head back to work.
Корпоративная культура
Best Company to work with, has wonderful policies and is an employee friendly company. Provides sufficient opportunities to grow and survive. Best part is job security.
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Not very good Not good organization to work for and good employer satisfaction good work culture and job satisfaction Good opportunity and benefits Not good management
Корпоративная культура
Working as SAP Functional Consultant is very excited and motivational position. The most I have learned is how to learn because in each and every day we see a new business scenarios that should be covered by the system. Our Management are fixable, supportive and the overall workplace culture is very good. The hardest part of my current job is the documentation! and the most enjoyable one is the workshops sessions.
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed my 17 years with SAP as I was able to learn so much about the business software industry. I was able to work with over 40 different customers on different levels. I was able to gain a lot of experience.
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Have a knowledge about SAP in module PP, QM, PM. Get many experience with implementation in a project. The most enjoyable is travelling because of the work
Travelling
Overtime
Корпоративная культура
SAP is an amazing place to work. Employees are treated with respect and dignity, giving a lot of importance to work life balance, employee empowerment and flexible work culture.
Плюсы
Free food, Awsome work culture, best place to work
Минусы
Career growth is very slow and takes umpteen years to get a promotion which is a little demotivating, Limited technology exposure
Корпоративная культура
If we are interested we can come up with sap B1 very well in our professional carrier I have good domain knowledge since I was working in manufacturing company with ERP knowledge and hand hold experience as end user and coordinator, project head for other 4 units As a senior consultant.. Completed end to end implementation for 3 manufacturing companies and upgrade activities for more than 10 companies