Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Sales Representative в компании SAP

Сортировать по
Найдено 16 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 479 отзывов
good to work
lot of project & good working environment

employee friendly . management help to grow

looks good company
1,0
Корпоративная культура
Highly toxic and cliquey. There is a certain way you need to look and behave in order to be accepted into the fold there - if you don't conform to that, be prepared to be backstabbed, gossiped about and bullied until your hair falls out from all the stress. People there were crying quite a lot and overall the employees on the floor seemed to have a difficult time controlling their emotions there, which was not professional at all! Colleagues had no problem treating me as an emotional garbage bin and complaining about their own woes with the other sales people on the floor, and if I dared to ignore this behaviour then I'd be treated to a week or more of cold behaviour and cutting remarks.
One of the salespeople who was dropped by their client for not hitting their numbers went on to be a sales coach. Yes, the person who failed at her initial job was rewarded by given a new role where she told new hires how to do the job that she had failed. That should tell you how seriously they took this.
Free lunches
Корпоративная культура
If you are a white male who hits your numbers year after year but can't check any boxes for political correctness in advancement you have little chance of moving up. Just do the absolute minimum to get by, as it's not worth your extra effort. I learned the hard way. Kept hitting my numbers and never got anywhere before I left.

If you are a minority who never hits numbers but checks lots of boxes so the numbers look good, the sky's the limit.

This company cares more about more about their "quota" folks than if you actually do a good job and should be promoted up.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company that is changing its approach and solutions in the market. Making many great, positive moves, but also experiencing the pains of acquiring multiple different companies with different people skills and management styles. I would work there again anytime but there are definitely some challenges.
Плюсы
Great people. Great team environment. Many more positives to being part of SAP.
Минусы
SAP is changing and sometimes its rocky to say the least, the environment can be very difficult, benefits (health) have lessened and become more expensive.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I was hired in 2017 and never did the job I was hired to do. Management and Working Groups were dysfunctional in the way business was done.

Pay and benefits can't compare to any other company - truly the best. I just wish internally management gets their act together.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company, but the size of the company creates specific challenges. It is a difficult organization to navigate through if you haven't been there before or for a long time.
Корпоративная культура
Industry Leader and continues to push the boundaries with software applications. Great culture and invests in its employees. Challenging business but rewarding
Investment in education
change accounts to often
1,0
Корпоративная культура
SAP offered me a chance to sell a brand new product offering. The experience itself was amazing. The compensation was a struggle. Since I left, the entire management team was let go for this project and they cancelled the new product.
Experience
Compensation, Management, Empty Promises
Корпоративная культура
Strong growth potential in key cloud solution areas. New Cloud investment discussions will help existing clients leverage new capabilities. Getting right support, at the right time, in the right sequence is key. No local ping pong tables.
Корпоративная культура
Recommended as a good start to your career. Life of a sales rep is about 18 months in the Vancouver Office.

If you are willing to diversify, learn, relocate, then it's a great company. Stability and comfort is not the place to be.
Free Lunch on us Card
Corporate Gymnastics
Корпоративная культура
Not worth the hype the brand has.
This part of the organization is suited only for the people who have the following qualities:

1. Being mean

2. Lying everyday

3. Bullying subordinates
Плюсы
Global policies are good. Great compensations offered.
Минусы
Pathetic Work Life Balance, Highly political work environment, Least respect offered to employees, Work environment not conducive.
Корпоративная культура
• Verizon Wireless is a global leader in delivering broadband, other wireless and wire-line communications services to consumer, business, government and wholesale customers.Verizon Wireless was the first national wireless provider in the USA to build &operate a large-scale 4G LTE network—the most advanced wireless network technology.
Корпоративная культура
We have been able to maintain strong relationships with our clients and are a trusted part of their business plans and objectives
Корпоративная культура
SAP America is a good, positive atmosphere to work in and my responsibilities were very interesting and exciting. All of my co-workers were smart and creative which is reflected in the work that was produced. I worked directly and indirectly with several teams within the organization which gave me the experience and knowledge to advance. The toughest part of my job was the extremely fast pace environment with short staffed teams. I learned to handle stressful situations with great ease and capable of coming up with solutions without much assistance. I can work well under pressure and can come up with out-of-the-box solutions even in crisis situations. I have always worked well with the management team and felt they always showed appreciation for new ideas. I also appreciate that SAP cares about the environment and encourages us to do the same.
Корпоративная культура
The environment is extremely competitive yet cordial. There is a lot of pressure to produce. Management is supportive and step in to help with a client if needed. They offer good pay and benefits.
Корпоративная культура
High stress environment makes it impossible to have work/life balance. Expectations are that you are available 24x7x365 - no excuses. They pay well but culture has a long way to go. They talk a good game but do not practice what they preach.
Плюсы
Good benefits, global company with opportunities worldwide. Great people.
Минусы
long hours, lack of mgmt support, unrealistic expectations.
Больше отзывов о компании SAP