Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Operations Associate в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 13 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть 2 491 отзыв
Корпоративная культура
1. Day starts with discussion on analytical solutions to customer and getting feed backs and working on those feed backs. 2. Learning new technologies
Корпоративная культура
A place where great team work is required. It's a very open and fast paced environment and we can learn a lot and sharing of experiences is the workplace culture.
Корпоративная культура
In my more than 3 years of stay in SAP , I was able to fully utilize my strength as a leader. One of the highlights staying at SAP was be able to do work from home from time to time. It really helped me to become more productive at work while being with my family at the same time.
Корпоративная культура
Physical office has a good working environment Good workplace culture Many employee benefits, free lunches, fruits and snacks, regular wellness workshops, company organized family events, regular fitness programs, fitness subscription discounts and health talks Micro-management of certain management personnel
Family oriented
Минусы
Individual talent is not recognized or appreciated
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Amazing company to work for. I love the fact that even as an intern I can work from home, travel and take time off (no paid time off for interns). I desire to stay at SAP, but converting from and intern to full-time is a struggle here.
Корпоративная культура
A great team that I'm working with. Supportive teammates. High volume & short handed. Long working hours. Fast changing. Non-stop changes in process & system enhancements.
Корпоративная культура
SAP promotes work life balance, hence many activities were organised to involvement family during weekends which we were free to join, but never made compulsory. Colleagues were creative and fun to work with, making work life here never boring. We also braved through many quarter closings together, as late (or early) as 3am the next day, but it was less tiring with colleagues as fun as them!
Корпоративная культура
SAP provide great service to partners and customer but also provide great management to employees. Lay back - culture/management with enough freedom to do your job without having your boss breathing at your neck. Salaries are low that in the market (unfortunate) but will depend as well on your position. Free lunch WFH
Free lunch, Wfh, Gym, free parking
Минусы
low salary, the company (sodexo) that provides the lunch is getting worse
Корпоративная культура
- Great work/life balance - Great people - Relaxed environment - Great Benefits - Advancement Opportunites - Great morale - Ability to Work from home in most positions - Free Lunch two days a week
Корпоративная культура
work-life balance kind of work culture and memorable experiences. had fun learning shared services processes, background verification, employee learning. Was able travel to India SAP Labs for work collaboration.Enjoyable visit and meeting with colleagues on a different environment and culture. great company with great benefits for the employees. Would consider working with SAP again in the USA. Commute and traffic going to work is the hardest part of my daily routine. Would recommend SAP to other friends and relatives for their employee benefits.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work starts with greeting my team and checking in with my boss. Then we usually have a quick scrum meeting and I go back to my stand up desk and begin replying to emails. Everyone is super friendly and with lunch being provided via 3 different cafeterias, its a great way to save time on going out to get lunch. It is also a great way to check in with other colleagues. I really love my job and my team and the culture here at SAP Labs LLC, Palo Alto Campus.
Free lunch
Free lunch
Корпоративная культура
I learned a lot of things from accounting, finance and IT. Colleagues were very nice and it was a great tem.The great advantage was multiculture environment.
Contribution for lunch
Корпоративная культура
The day goes by very quickly, because there is always a lot of work to do. From taking care of sales orders to invoicing and communication with our local department in Germany. There are many things I like about this job, but one I love the most- my co-workers. We are truly a wonderful team and we always help each other and support each other. Cooperation and communication is an essential to our daily job.
Плюсы
great working environment, friendly and helpful co-workers
sometimes long stressful hours