Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Marketing Manager в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 5 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 489 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
great company, amazing benefits, lack of trust on management. offices could have a healthier culture that promote more engagement. unability to trust immediate management is the main issue.
Корпоративная культура
I was a member of the ANZ Management team - servicing the Australian and New Zealand Marketing Operations. I joined when the company was Seagate Software, rebranded to Crystal Decisions then acquired by Business Objects, later purchased by SAP. My typical day would be managing Channel and Direct Business marketing programmes. Above and below brand management and PR as well as database analysis, lead management and pipeline review, always ensuring that our programmes were aligned to sales goals. I had a high regard for the people with whom I worked and the workplace culture was one of respect and a recognition of a team effort to achieve the business goal of meeting our quarterly targets. Being in a small corporate office of a global operation meant that I wore many hats to support business operations and my attitude (along with my colleagues and direct reports) was to 'dig in' and get the job done. The company had a strong corporate culture, aimed to support continual improvement of it employees. I was fortunate that the company supported my studies and financially assisted me to obtain my MBA. My time with this company was highly enjoyable and rewarding.
Плюсы
Financially supported MBA studies
Минусы
Корпоративная культура
This company which has seen its fair share of hard times as the market fluctuates is one of the finest independently owned and operated manufacturing company an individual could have the opportunity to work for.
Корпоративная культура
Great company to work for - enjoyed every minute. Virtual employee with global responsibility - US and International travel.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
When someone asks me to describe Concur the first thought that comes to mind is “Opportunity”. Opportunity to learn and grow. Opportunity to contribute and be part of a team. Opportunity to be innovative and make a difference in the world. Concur is one of those unique places where you feel as though you have made a key contribution to the bigger plan. They genuinely care about their employees both in career success and personal well-being. Concur prides itself on upholding the core values that the company was built on. Everyone who works here lives and abides by these values which are a key contributor to the unmistakable positive energy and personal success of each individual. I cannot think of a better place to be right now then here at Concur.
Плюсы
opportunity, sucess, work-life balance, benifits, high energy
Минусы
very fast paced, quick turn deadlines, can be stressful
Больше отзывов о компании SAP