Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Executive Assistant в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 16 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 489 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Worked here for over 10 years. Great place to grow! I started as a contingent work. Fully hired after 1 year and able to apply for internal roles as FTE.
Плюсы
Free lunch and great benefits
Culture not inclusive to African Americans
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a successful company, and I always understood how my contribution connected to their success. I was a valued member of our management team, and they always listened to my ideas.
Корпоративная культура
SAP provided me with many learning experiences. Company provided good benefits and many avenues for continued education. I worked for many good managers.
Корпоративная культура
Muy recomendable. Excelente ámbito laboral: muy buen trato, oportunidades de crecimiento, capacitaciones constantes y muchas comodidades.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I was very fortunate to work with 2 very nice bosses. As a mother with a young kid, they are very considerate and given me good support in terms of the working flexible. We have build trust and strengthen our bonds over the years. The employment engagement team in SAP often organised a lot of events for the office employees be it internally or externally.
Плюсы
cosy office environment and flexible working hours
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work at. Fair employer. Flexibility to work from home. Respect of management. Lack of opportunities to grow and build respectable references as an Executive Assistant
Корпоративная культура
Fantastic work place, great staff and fantastic benefits. Management were always available, door always open attitude. Fantastic, hard working and fun work environment. Great work colleagues
Корпоративная культура
I love, loved, loved working at SAP! The senior Administrative Assistant that was there to help train me was so supportive and patient. My co-workers were a joy, as well. The work-life balance and the salary are also excellent. Plenty of flexibility if overtime is needed. However, one of the executives I supported was very unyielding and extremely hard to communicate with, which had a decisive impact upon success within the role and chances for advancement within the corporation. That is the ONLY negative thing I can say about this fantastic company!
Free soda, snacks, 5 star cafe services, /cuisine
Минусы
Beware the female executives trying to compete with the "boys"
Корпоративная культура
Good software company and very high tech. Great atmosphere and great team of Executive Assistants to work with as well! Worked with Engineering, Sports and Media SAP Palo Alto and Dublin campus. Atmosphere high-tech, IT dept very helpful. Day care on Dublin campus for parents convenience. That is a nice perk to have!
Disounted lunches
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great place to work. Your input is valued. SAP treats their employees with respect, good compensation and benefits, and an excellent work/life balance.
Плюсы
Job culture, free lunch, respect
Корпоративная культура
SAP is great place to work. Your day is different everyday and you never have a dull moment as the Western Region Team keeps you busy!
The Team
Downtown
Корпоративная культура
Overall good Professional and nice co-workers Me + Job = perfect Professional and good management Not every day is a busy day, sometimes easy and sometimes hectic but love my work so don't feel stressed.
Корпоративная культура
Constant multi-tasking working for a great group of execs. Fast-paced, lots of travel planning, dealing with confidential internal and external information. Management is terrific! Always supportive and easy to deal with. Co-workers are easy-going, cooperative and hard working. Last-minute change of priorities. The people.
Плюсы
Free yoga classes, weekly lunches, monthly team lunches and quarterly team events.
Минусы
Working through 2 acquisitions in 1 year.
Корпоративная культура
Wonderful company - one of the best jobs I ever had and was treated as a team member and not as a minion. Professional and delightful place to work.
Плюсы
Free lunches a plus, but benefits were great and your, bosses had confidence that you could do the job without micromanaging and browbearing.
None - Best job ever.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great place to work. A typical day for an Executive Assistant is always different ,,, very fast paced.
Корпоративная культура
This is a great company to work for. They care about work, life, balance. The people are wonderful.
Great location