Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Director в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 14 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP's greatest asset is their employee base. As a global manager I had the opportunity to work with employees around the world. Their professionalism and dedication to SAP's success improved every project they touched and enhanced the day-to-day experience.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company promoting diversity of workforce with a 40+ year history of being a leader in business applications. As a global company there are many roles at SAP that will provide the ability to travel the world. It is a traditionally on premise company attempting to re-invent itself as a cloud company, so there is lots of change whether it be through acquisitions or re-structuring of existing organizations. This continuous change creates lots of opportunity.
Плюсы
Compensation, benefits, culture, size, sales force
Минусы
Churn, size, engineering, continuous re-organization
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great place to work. I have been impressed over my years hear how SAP has evolved. The company sees value in employees volunteering and giving back to our community. We are all about the business but the people rank pretty high as well.
Корпоративная культура
It's a great company, there aren't a lot of levels between individual contributors and the board which makes the communication flow very quickly and organically. One of the caveats from SAP it's their challenges to run simple and operate on an agile way. The benefits are great specially the SAP Shares program.
Плюсы
Great offices, good management, lot's of growth opportunities
Минусы
Complexity, speed/agility to implement changes and politics at executive level
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I spent 10 years there. I enjoyed every day and I would love to go back and work for them again. I was hired before I graduated college. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I started out running a New Jersey office and then took on additional responsibilities of running a New York office. After 4 years of doing that I then moved to the HDQ and took on more responsibilities. Overall it's a great work experience, great company and I would recommend anyone looking for tech job to look at them first.
Fun, Challenging, great benefits
Корпоративная культура
Great place to grow your career and learn about the software business. Lots of growth opportunities for people willing to give it their all. Also a great place to interact with people and cultures worldwide.
Корпоративная культура
Featured among the top 05 "Great Place to Work". Employee friendly, amazing facilities & infrastructure, great talent, flat organization with no structured growth plans for the individuals.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great place to work. There is good work life balance, open culture and focus on building the new products with new technologies. In my career at SAP I have been able to understand different parts of product development and work in diverse roles to have an enriching experience.
Корпоративная культура
The company is in a phase of transformation right now and intends to be a new age company focused on cloud computing. The company also has a significant focus on becoming a great workplace.
Корпоративная культура
Concur has suffered from a mass exodus of Sr leadership combined with exponential growth. Currently there is a lot of confusion internally and externally, stemming from rapid growth.
Плюсы
Strong growth and job security
Poor Leadership
Корпоративная культура
Fine place to work if you like large organizations. Lots of layers of management. Decision making is slow. Compensation is fair.
Корпоративная культура
The SAP environment is filled with extremely intelligent and capable individuals in their respective fields. Truly a world-class organization.
Free Lunch, Opportunities for internal career moves, high quality colleagues
Минусы
Frequent organizational changes, sometimes rigid German processes
Корпоративная культура
Supports all business functions of an enterprise. A global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
Positive culture
Корпоративная культура
Concur offers a wealth of opportunity for those who seek to pursue it. With it's growing global presence, Concur provides an individual career trajectory that also facilitates travel to many parts of the globe, EMEA, APA and of course the domestic US.For the motivated and energetic individual, there is no shortage of work and possibilities.The culture at Concur is great, people willing to connect all over the globe, along with some fun monthly moral events mixed in and around the offices.
monthly paid happy hours