Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Consultant в компании SAP

Сортировать по
Найдено 164 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 480 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Worked in the logistics department, The atmosphere is great, co-workers are very kind and always ready to help. A great place to develop and explore new SAP modules.
Корпоративная культура
Awesome experience and development opportunities. Performance Rewards are great. Schooling allowance is of great help. Opportunity for growth is available.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
My advice is don't work for this company. They will promise the moon and then dump you as soon as you are sucked dry. The are completely focused on taking from their customers, partners and employees.
Bad Management culture
Корпоративная культура
Good company all around, though reporting structure to different board members causes conflicts between middle management. There are internal disagreements of what is best for SAP across the organization, making it difficult to prioritize. Work halts because of business unit politics/disagreements.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Good work culture, Management is good, better place for new innovations and ideas, fun at workplace. Openness and trustworthy people, work life balance, respect, career development programs, soft and tangible benefit
2,0
Корпоративная культура
I truly enjoyed going into work every day. My team made me feel like part of a family, helped me grow, and allowed me to explore my skills. I felt like the work I was doing was making a difference.
Корпоративная культура
By doing sap mm it gave me security for the future ,and i would love to recommend this certification to every one. thank tou sap for this apportunity. Thank you
Корпоративная культура
I was very excited to be hired by Concur. Once hired, I was expected to do a job that I knew nothing about. Training was powerpoint presentations. There was very little support from my supervisor to get the needed training. Supervisors seemed to be overwhelmingly busy. A perfect example of a great salary not being enough to make the work day tolerable let alone enjoyable. This was beyond being a self-starter. It was necessary to teach yourself the complete Cognos system of reporting.
great salary and benefits
Минусы
no training, no management support
Корпоративная культура
Working condition are good for employees. Office is reachable from anywhere in the city. traffic is the main issue. Work culture is good. laptops are provided.
Корпоративная культура
I think this is a very competitive work environment. Sometimes you need to work overtime on a project. Life balance may be bad if customers require you to have lots of meeting with them,.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a wonderful company to work at.The work Culture , work-life balance everything is amazing here.Company spends a lot on its employees.No doubt it has been voted as 1 of the top employers in the world
Плюсы
Free lunch, learnings, perks, salary
NA
Корпоративная культура
SAP Incident support and customizing allowed me to learn every day something new technically in SAP My previous experience in operational position has constructed my personality and improved my personal skills
free social activitied
health care
Корпоративная культура
9-11 hours of work every day.SAP ABAP, ABAP ON HANA. Hardest part - extending beyond work hours. Most enjoyable part of the work is learning about new SAP products each day.
projects
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company, the culture is amazing as well as the management team. I highly recommend the company - I believe the compensation could be better however, overall the company is great.
Корпоративная культура
I have worked on SAP product but not for the company directly. SAP is one of the best innovators in the market and knowing its product strategy is always good for an IT professional
Корпоративная культура
Management is great and supportive. Workplace culture is amazing, working times are always flexible. Most enjoyable part - never boring. There are always fresh tasks and assignments. You never get bored :)
Корпоративная культура
This company has kept my professional and personal life motivated. You dont take your body to the office but the Soul within you is also loving to be at such a place.
Плюсы
I cannot count them on finger
NA
Корпоративная культура
Very flexible. Upgraded to new technologies and newt tools. Workplace culture very friendly always new tools to automate management also very good. Upgraded very well myself
Корпоративная культура
• Creation of reports & dashboards in Tableau for OLTP & OLAP sources • Published Workbooks by creating user filters so that only appropriate teams can view it
Плюсы
good
Минусы
good
Этот отзыв был полезен?
Корпоративная культура
Fantastic place to work & learn. So many opportunities to develop & drive your career if you want to. Free lunches, flexi time, brilliant benefits & great team to be part of! The diverse workforce means there's always new initiatives & communities to learn from.
Free lunch, flexi time!
Корпоративная культура
Shift timings are good and learning is okay regarding conceptual knowledge. Management is supportive and helpful in all the perspectives. Disappointment on hikes.