Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Business Analyst в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 12 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Good work life balance . Got good opportunity to work on entire implementation from start to end and got to learn a lot of technical as well as functional skills.
SAP BA的职位,工作内容比较专业,适合长期耕耘, 行业本身相对稳定,提升的空间并不是很宽。需要额外的努力才能有一点突破
Корпоративная культура
As an employee who came through M&A, there was always this territorial attitude with SAP in-house employees towards us. We were kept in the dark all the time so when it came to decide who gets the chopping block it would be easy to single us out. You could work at SAP and your "work" would never involve you using the SAP ERP. How weird is that? On the other hand if you want to simply sit around being a chair-warmer for a couple years or so until the other shoe falls in, this would be a great place to be. Too bad that always ends with a sad ending.
Корпоративная культура
IBM is a very good place to work, and it has a lot of advantages. The pay is good, and the managers are good. Hard work is appreciated. There are good number of holidays.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
This company provides excellent benefits, wages, and work environment. They are very flexible and truly care for their employees. Would recommend to anyone of all ages.
Корпоративная культура
The best company if your priority is balancing work and family. Not much to learn..no career advancement..No micro management..great culture..Awesome environment..Good salary.
BENEFITS, WORK-LIFE BALANCE NO MICRO MANAGEMENT
NO learning AND CAREER ADVANCEMENT
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work is when everyone works collaboratively and communicate clearly the day's objectives to ensure everyone is clear what to do, to avoid time wasting and reworks or waiting. Any achievement needs to be acknowledged to keep teams motivated. Timeous management planning and support is needed to ensure every activity stay on scheduled. The day would be fantastic if the the desied target is met and dually acknowledged and everyone thanked for their effort. I have learnt that team work, and clear communication and well planned are work is key to the attainment of any set target. A good work culture is not only for motivation, but also helps in the reduction of absenteeism and labour turnover which could be detriment to the overall attainment of goals and spiral of costs as skills, experience gained, team cohesion and learning curve is lost. The hardest part of any job coming up with wokable/attainable target (smart), diagonasing where erros, dealing complex breakdowns, failed targets and hadling incidents that result in fatalities. The enjoysable part of the job is when targets are meet, easy to analyse, tracking performance is real tme,staff is happy and obviously well remunurated for their efforts.
Плюсы
Attaintment of targets, easy diagonistics, analytical tools, highly motivated, pinpointing where error is, reduction of down time, increased productive, retaention of staff and achieving teams. less down time and contol of costs
Минусы
negative side of a bad work culture is unproductive staff, failimg tagets, losses. upsetting of customer, spiralling of costs, loss of team spirit and cohession, high abseenteism and loss of markets as customer boycot products, poor quality of work, etc
Корпоративная культура
Great management team, learned a lot from coworkers and management as well. Enhanced my computer skills and helped improve customers lives by recommending products that best fit their financial needs.
Free Food
Work Culture
Корпоративная культура
I have started SAP work in this company and learned lots of SAP knowledge and consulting skill. I have grown and developed personally a lot.
Корпоративная культура
Working with my team and management was fulfilling. I have learned many different skills while at this company. The people have helped make my experience enjoyable.
Корпоративная культура
The past few months Target have been vital and an important learning period. The trainings have helped me develop strong JDA skills and gain a strong foothold in supply chain concepts. I was able to deliver effective teach-back sessions based on the trainings of JDA and Supply Chain hence getting appreciated by my leader and mentor. My first project in the Supply Chain team was October New Stores where I was able to apply 3 all the supply chain and forecast adjustment concepts leading to better understanding of the business. After my transition to the Forecast & Replenishment team, I was exposed to new opportunities and gained deeper knowledge about JDA and forecast tuning. There were two processes led by me, namely, PTR and At DC No STO. They dealt with JDA Master Data exceptions and exception management. I have also supported the F&R team in model tuning and Instock troubleshooting. Going further, in the coming year, my goal would be to understand the domestic business and supply chain concepts on the US side for Target.
Free lunch, Work Culture, Personal Development
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work with wonderful opportunities to advance
Больше отзывов о компании SAP