Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Seattle, WA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 5 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP promotes work-life balance while focusing on delivery superior products to large enterprises seeking to automate their back-office processes with cloud software.
Корпоративная культура
Concur connected travel and expense, allowing organizations to get a new level of visibility into spending. It is one of the largest leading provider of integrated travel and expense management service and solutions. Concur makes expense reporting a whole lot easier for employees and get them reimbursed faster and at the same time it will help companies save money and time.
Плюсы
net angular2
Минусы
Concur
Корпоративная культура
Great Place. Amazing. Good work life balance. Good compensation benefits. Job security is good Management handles well Lot of family events and diverse culture
Корпоративная культура
You work very hard, you report very often to superiors about pipeline and activity, if you exceed quota income is great. Quarterly driven!!! Don't miss your number. If you exceed quota in Q2, Q3 is, "What have you done for me lately?" Occasionally, managers take senior leadership's no nonsense style and direct approach a little too far downstream. It can become insensitive with the inexperienced managers trying to prove they belong. Concur is a software company at heart, and what amazingly awesome software they make. Customers LOVE the software. Concur is without doubt the industry leader, dominating the competition. Service delivery and particularly support and implementation can be difficult for them. Ask Concur customers and you'll get the feedback you're looking for.
Плюсы
Best manager I ever had, Remote workers have freedom, benefits
Минусы
Worst manager I ever had, Service delivery, Managerial turnover, SF.COM tedium
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
This was a good place to work. I would work here again. I liked the people, and the work, it was a face paced work environment, but I liked it a lot and would work here again.