Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Scottsdale, AZ

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 14 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Obtained and honed a skill set that took me to my next professional level. Culture is fast paced and hard working. Bring your A game. Fantastic company to his as a younger person! (I landed there later in my career and was quite excited for the young sales executives)
Корпоративная культура
SAP will allow experienced software and services people to do just fine, however, be aware of the compensation model - especially for bonuses is completely broken. Far too often, I saw total idiots and people who couldn't sell at all laying on a lounge chair at winners circle. Also, there is an ivory tower culture that has intruded there and it is getting worse by the day.
Корпоративная культура
SAP offered me a chance to sell a brand new product offering. The experience itself was amazing. The compensation was a struggle. Since I left, the entire management team was let go for this project and they cancelled the new product.
Experience
Compensation, Management, Empty Promises
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work. Good camaraderie and great leadership. The work community is diverse with like minded goals. The physical environment is friendly and welcoming. Must be okay working in close and open environment with your colleagues.
Free catered lunches
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I worked in Arizona for two months and the experience was an internship that I was very lucky to receive. I worked with excel, word, and powerpoint and I had the opportunity to enhance my skills in those. I helped the sales executives pitch sales and even had the ability to land some sales myself.
Корпоративная культура
One drawback, many lateral opportunities not much to move up in the new environment. Very focused on millenial and new talent growth at the expense of experienced leadership
Корпоративная культура
Typical day at work involves all activities towards lead generation including cold calling, campaign and territory planning, demand generation by way of campaign execution. Social selling is a important to obtain success within the role.
Плюсы
Free lunch, compensation, benefits, and work-life balance.
Минусы
Constant changes of responsibility without regard time to on-board, train or learn.
Корпоративная культура
This is a company that I love. There are many opportunities to grow within this organization. With SAP I learned to refine and perfect my leadership skills while building a successful career. The toughest part of the SAP is the size of the organization. Being a global company with nearly 40,000 employees or more, it takes some time to learn to navigate the ecosystem. The work place culture is quite inviting. The employees are all very friendly and look to assist in building each others careers. Once situated in SAP, the world is at your fingertips. The benefits were amazing and the work/life balance was exceptional.
All benefits
Минусы
The size of the company and learning to navigate your career.
Корпоративная культура
When I worked with SAPAnywhere I was only an intern but I did many things for my employees such as helping them create power points, to budgeting things in excel along, with creating databases in excel with over 200 businesses contact information
Free lunches
Корпоративная культура
doing a completely different job now than they originally offered me and for about half the pay. The comp plan was verbally offered to me and changed after I got started.
Корпоративная культура
I had a fantastic run at SAP until the recent lay offs, lots of travel and international exposure, great innovative company culture and dedicated and capable leadership
Плюсы
free lunch, great benefits, global diverse culture
Минусы
career advancement limited depending on direct mgmt
Корпоративная культура
At SAP We strive I fully strive to understand what our client’s future goals are and work to help change their external shortcomings by discussing SAP solutions. I position the best possible solutions to our client base and focused on our client’s growth and future business planning objectives. SAP has enable me to understand how business run and what the needs are not only on the outside but how the different departments need to interconnect and communicate with one another. I manage my daily activities in a timely manner to show my client base I take a special pride in not only SAP and my work but their business as well. I adapt to the changing world of business from client to client and understand what is driving initiatives. Keep complex business objectives simple by bringing in the right resources at the right time. This saves not only time and effort on the client’s part by build instant credibility. As a first impressions person for SAP I strive for excellence not only in communication but delivering quality to my first impressions by taking the time to introduce myself and lean about my clients’ background and what role he currently plays. Integrity is earned by keeping conversation professional however showing the client you understand who they are and what educations and past successes they have achieved. Self-development come with every sales call whether it become an opportunity or not. Understand what I did right and wrong and implementing change to grow to the next level is crucial. Responsibility means everything to everyone and I want to make - больше...
Excellent Company and Future Vision
Корпоративная культура
my experience was good; well organized firm with mature systems already in place
Корпоративная культура
SAP is doing great things with technology. They are transforming companies with their software so that they can run better than their competition. The hardest part of the job is changing the mentality and mindset that companies have of SAP as being the dead software giant that needs to move away from ERP. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is unlimited learning potential.
Плюсы
free lunches, employee morale, compensation
Минусы
no time for family during holidays