Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Remote

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 27 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP's greatest asset is their employee base. As a global manager I had the opportunity to work with employees around the world. Their professionalism and dedication to SAP's success improved every project they touched and enhanced the day-to-day experience.
Корпоративная культура
Really needs to work on culture. Senior leadership is biased to long-term employees, inclusion is difficult. High turnover in leadership roles. Senior leaders have definite respect issues, swearing at employees. They need to step back and look at culture losses is past two years.
Корпоративная культура
Our group was part of a buyout. They never took time to understand our systems and quickly tried to outsource the work to Asia with disastrous results. The transition took over 2 years and when that failed, they moved the work to Argentina. So spent a significant amount of time training new people while still keeping up with our normal workload.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a company with a focus on its employees and the customers we partner with, which is critical to customer success and revenue growth in todays market.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company promoting diversity of workforce with a 40+ year history of being a leader in business applications. As a global company there are many roles at SAP that will provide the ability to travel the world. It is a traditionally on premise company attempting to re-invent itself as a cloud company, so there is lots of change whether it be through acquisitions or re-structuring of existing organizations. This continuous change creates lots of opportunity.
Плюсы
Compensation, benefits, culture, size, sales force
Минусы
Churn, size, engineering, continuous re-organization
Корпоративная культура
Being a part of SAP Concur is an educational experience; I would recommend to all who are looking for a place to develop themselves. PRO: You are given the tools to create your own experience CON: General disorganization between teams
Корпоративная культура
I worked for SAP for over 7 years, through 2 acquisitions. I was kept so busy in my role that I would often be pulled from any additional training and education in order to take on additional work. I consistently received "Exceeds Expectations" for my annual review, but rarely received more than a 3% raise and sometimes received less. I applied for multiple internal positions that I was more than qualified for and was never afforded the opportunity to move up in the company. I left SAP due to lack of opportunity.
Корпоративная культура
I was very excited to be hired by Concur. Once hired, I was expected to do a job that I knew nothing about. Training was powerpoint presentations. There was very little support from my supervisor to get the needed training. Supervisors seemed to be overwhelmingly busy. A perfect example of a great salary not being enough to make the work day tolerable let alone enjoyable. This was beyond being a self-starter. It was necessary to teach yourself the complete Cognos system of reporting.
great salary and benefits
Минусы
no training, no management support
Корпоративная культура
I think that SAP has a very strong brand in the ERP marketplace, but they have been slow in change, and thus they no longer hold the dominant market position that they once did. As with any large organization, there are some outstanding people working there, and there are others that are just OK - but I think that this is fairly typical for large organizations. Unfortunately, good talent is often lost because of it. The fact that this is a German company, but that its largest market is the US also creates a very interesting dynamic, particularly when you have to interface with the German people for anything. I have enjoyed working here, but I am now ready to move on to some new challenges.
Work remotely
No benefits
Корпоративная культура
Supported People organization. Learned corporate policies. Managed team of 5. Hardest part of job was working remote, lack of connectivity. Most enjoyable part was flexibility of hours.
Корпоративная культура
I love working for SAP Concur. Great people. Great vision. Great environment. I really have no negatives about SAP Concur. The best aspect for me is being able to work remotely and also work/life balance.
Корпоративная культура
If I hadn't had the opportunity to start my own business I would still be at SAP today. It was a great place to work for 13 years of my career. I would recommend SAP to anyone looking to work for the very best.
Корпоративная культура
Project load is much too heavy, resulting in weekend and night work in order to keep on top of the client requirements. Expansion projects are typically sold in blocks of time with the assumption the client can handle the majority of the effort, whereas reality is quite different.
Корпоративная культура
Extremely fast paced sales positions with an average sales cycle of just 45 days. Flexible work environment makes for some nice extra perks. Biggest problem within the organization is the inability to report poor management in a confidential manner.
Минусы
No formal way to share opinion about poor managers
Корпоративная культура
Integration has been a difficult process under SAP. You are not micromanaged and given the opportunity to succeed and prove your abilities. Travel is manageable.
Корпоративная культура
Communication problems all around Cargill. Lack of communication around within all divisions of Cargill. Need to have better communication through out in order to be successful as a company.
Корпоративная культура
Diverse work culture. Exciting opportunities and porjects. Dynamic environment. Work across geographies with mutli disciplinary teams.Typical work day is about 12 hrs since you cover CET time zone thru PST time zone.
Корпоративная культура
You can work from home, but your often working late. You cannot really advance if you don't. Great health benefits and some great people as well. LOTS of politics.
Корпоративная культура
Global company with great benefits and people to work for. Excellent management that work on improving employees skills. i would recommend this place to work to everybody.
Корпоративная культура
Concur is a great company that recently became part of SAP. They have maintained their own corporate culture. They do have some really nice benefits like paid maternity leave, generous PTO, work from home, and free sodas at the office. A downside to working at Concur would be the lack of internal training. If you were interested in taking an external training class in Excel or something, they will cover that. However, trying to get information on their own systems (CTE and ConcurGov) can be really difficult. Frequently it seems that each department doesn't know what the other is doing. They have grown really fast, and perhaps they don't have some of the corporate infrastructure in place that one expects from a company of this size.
free soda! Autonomy
lack of training
Корпоративная культура
Any North America Call Center can issues with orders/logging in. My job is to make orders get to Hospitals for on time Surgery and users can work. Each day Management requires a update of tickets for SLA. I just enjoy making sure all is running smoothly.