Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Redmond, WA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 19 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 489 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
The atmosphere at Concur was positive and management valued their workers. Compensation was average, but the commision payout was like clockwork. Would recommend working for this company.
Корпоративная культура
It was just Data entry. There's not much to explain. I enjoyed the freedom aspect of it. everyone does there work with freedom. of course it needs to get done, but everyone works hard and enjoys the free workspace.
Плюсы
Great employees, co workers, and managers
Корпоративная культура
Responsible for managing two inside sales teams. New business: North America Large Market Segment12 Person sales team-Business to Business software sales. Own North America Large Market segment (1000-6000 employees) Customer Base North America All SegmentsClient Base: 3 person sales team. Business to Business Software sales. Own North AmericaAll segments (500+ employees)
Корпоративная культура
My job consists of servicing Customers after they have implemented the product. I help them administer and maintain their Concur Expense system. The nice thing about working from home is that I can adjust my day to fit around my personal life. I start about 5am work for a couple of hours, get the family up and going and then get back to work until my daughter comes home from school. In the evenings after she has gone to bed I can do a little more work if I'm behind or not.My team is great, even though we are all working from home, we communicate frequently via phone and Lync. We are still a team even though we are so far apart. It is hard working from home though, you miss the chitchat over the water cooler, but at least I know the team is still there to support me in my work needs.I love being able to determine what my day will be as long as I get my work done. Concur is a great place to work!
work from home
work from home
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Having worked for Concur for over a year, I still go to work excited to be a part of something great and innovative. I have not ever worked for a company that not only says that the culture is like family, but also lives that mantra everyday. Everyone understands that they are critical to the success of the company and the leadership team regularly reinforces that with the employees. Additionally the leadership team does not sit off in an ivory tower, inaccessible to everyone. They are out in the office everyday, grabbing conversations with you. Finally, I would say that working at Concur has afforded me many diverse experiences that I can add to my tool belt that I might not have gotten with any other company.
Плюсы
open family-like culture, accessible leadership team, remote working supported, great health & retirement benefits, wide-array of job-related experiences to be had
Корпоративная культура
Concur offers a wealth of opportunity for those who seek to pursue it. With it's growing global presence, Concur provides an individual career trajectory that also facilitates travel to many parts of the globe, EMEA, APA and of course the domestic US.For the motivated and energetic individual, there is no shortage of work and possibilities.The culture at Concur is great, people willing to connect all over the globe, along with some fun monthly moral events mixed in and around the offices.
monthly paid happy hours
mid-range compensation
Корпоративная культура
Concur is very focused on technology and I have the opportunity to use some of the latest equipment.In my time with Concur I've had several opportunities for advancement and feel that I am fairly compensated.The nature of my particular position requires periodic after-hours and on-call work, which is the only reason I didn't rate work/life balance as 5 stars, however management is flexible with comp time to help make up for that.Although Concur is over 15 years old and has experienced rapid growth in the past few years, it still has that startup atmosphere in many ways. Due to this rapid growth, there have been some "growing pains" such as organizational changes and increased oversight, but this can be expected as any company matures and makes adjustments to run more efficiently and productively. Because I am participating in this growth, I feel like I am really making a contribution to how things are done here.
Плюсы
fun atmosphere, new technology, diversity
workload, work/life balance
Корпоративная культура
I have been with Concur for two years, and have never been happier or more excited about what I do and the people I work with. The leadership is committed to accelerating our innovation and leadership in the Cloud Computing/Social Enterprise space, and continuing to deliver significant value to companies large and small. There is tremendous growth potential for our company, and for every employee here (or soon to be here). If you are committed to realizing your full potential, and contributing to the success of the team, then I would highly recommend you join Concur.
Плюсы
innovative technology company, committed to hiring, developing and rewarding great people, great company culture
healthcare and 401k benefits could be better
Корпоративная культура
When someone asks me to describe Concur the first thought that comes to mind is “Opportunity”. Opportunity to learn and grow. Opportunity to contribute and be part of a team. Opportunity to be innovative and make a difference in the world. Concur is one of those unique places where you feel as though you have made a key contribution to the bigger plan. They genuinely care about their employees both in career success and personal well-being. Concur prides itself on upholding the core values that the company was built on. Everyone who works here lives and abides by these values which are a key contributor to the unmistakable positive energy and personal success of each individual. I cannot think of a better place to be right now then here at Concur.
Плюсы
opportunity, sucess, work-life balance, benifits, high energy
Минусы
very fast paced, quick turn deadlines, can be stressful
Корпоративная культура
The reason Concur has so many loyal customers is because our company culture puts an emphasis on employees, customers, integrity and innovation. Working here means being passionate about what you do and never blaming others.Employee benefits are generous and all levels of management are accessible. Office accommodations are very nice and well maintained. Opportunities for professional growth and promotion are readily available and it's common to find people who have moved from entry-level to much higher positions.Flexible schedules, free beverages and ride share subsidies are other perks that help make working here even more fun.
Плюсы
solid management and leadership, financially strong, fast growing.
Минусы
parking can be difficult for late arrivers, no vacation accrual (use it or lose it).
Корпоративная культура
I've worked for several companies, large, small, well established and start-ups. Concur is one of just a few where I feel challenged on a daily basis, my ideas are sought out and new methods are welcomed. Constantly striving to improve and come up with a better solution to new and old problems is just part of the job. No one is bounded by a "box" - you determine how much you take on and how you can contribute.Just within the database group, we manage SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and Mongo. Working closely with development on a daily basis to find and resolve potential problems before they arise. There's never an "finger pointing", problems are identified, corrected and we move forward.
Плюсы
flexible hours, telecommuting when needed, great communications from the top down
Минусы
401k match not as high as some companies, parking can be hard to find if you arrive late
Корпоративная культура
People. That is what Concur is all about. The talent, vision, leadership, and fun such a diverse work force brings to the table is truly inspiring. There is a spirit of 'we are in this together' that is infectious.
advancement opportunity plus
Минусы
parking at the office on meeting days, everyone wants to hear raj speak.
Корпоративная культура
Concur has a highly energetic and dynamic work environment. The atmosphere is one of constant evolution and a drive to improve. People who work for Concur need to be able to think on their feet and find solutions at all levels. Concur also promotes being successful not just in the workplace, but as a person in general. You need to live a healthy lifestyle, be conscious of your community, and be inquisitive and intuitive on a global level.
Плюсы
room for career growth, concur has a very promising future, high energy environment, interaction with people from all over the world, able to telecommute.
Минусы
parking and office space issues
Корпоративная культура
Everyone here is friendly, outgoing and hardworking. It's a close community where we all look out for each others well being and success. It's hard to find this kind of atmosphere in most growing companies but Concur manages to find a place for every employee to feel right at home.
Плюсы
casual, networking, opportunities for career growth
Корпоративная культура
Concur is a fantastic company to be a part of. Management is easily accessible, knowledgable and incredibly friendly. I have never felt so comfortable with my managers, as I do at Concur. I am challenged on a daily basis, which definitely keeps things interesting. Concur strives to make sure employees have a healthy work/life balance.
Корпоративная культура
Working at Concur is quite the experience! The passion, innovation, opportunities, and the people you work with are second to none. A startup feel in an established corporation that is in hyper-growth mode. Join Concur if you are looking for a fulfilling career in whatever it is that you do!
culture, opportunities
Корпоративная культура
Concur is a fast-paced, dynamic growing Company that is a fantastic place to work! As an employee of Concur, I feel challenged, empowered, motivated, and valued. I appreciate the personal career growth opportunities I experience and love both the people and culture at Concur. Overall, Concur is a fun and rewarding place to work!
Корпоративная культура
Great leadership team and good opportunities for growth. Decent benefits and great vacation time. Bright people that care about what they do. Understanding of those with families.
Плюсы
time off, good benefits, nice people
low yearly salary increases
Корпоративная культура
I have worked at Concur for several years now. I still look forward to going to work everyday. I am very lucky to get to work with such a talented, hardworking, fun, and wonderful group of people everyday. Concur really values their employees, and communicates this daily.
Плюсы
teleworking options, benefits, and casual dress