Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Newtown Square, PA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 142 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть 2 491 отзыв
Корпоративная культура
SAP cares about its employees and take care of them even during the current pandemic they are making sure we are safe and have the work life balance we need to care for ourselves and our families.
work life balance
Корпоративная культура
Work life balance can be a challenge. Working very close to the product is definitely a bonus. I will recommend SAP to friends
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company to work for, with room for advancement and flexiblity. Work/life juggling can be a challenge with the options to work from home and always be logged in.
Free lunch, gym, flexibility
work/life balance
Корпоративная культура
A very Positive Culture. Provides great work flexibility & work life balance Provides very good benefits. As an intern got 401K benefits and health insurance, which was awesome.
Официальный ответ от компании SAP
8 августа 2016
Thank you for the 5-star rating! We are always excited to hear when our employees love their job.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great place to work. Your input is valued. SAP treats their employees with respect, good compensation and benefits, and an excellent work/life balance.
Плюсы
Job culture, free lunch, respect
Корпоративная культура
If you like a dynamic atmosphere where you travel and work with different clients all the time, then this it the place for you.
Корпоративная культура
I did the Payroll & Benefits for the school. I learned so much from accounting to Human resources. My co-workers were awesome to work with. I really enjoyed working with all the Staff/Teachers on a daily basis.
% amt for your lunch
n/a
Корпоративная культура
learnt project management, business analysis skills good work life balance worked on multiple projects update about SAP strategy
Корпоративная культура
SAP acquired Business Objects in 2008. While BO was an agile company, with strong cross-pollination and esprit de corps, SAP is a rigid, authoritarian, structure with little to no work/life balance. At the end of 2008, SAP let go most of the BO personnel (except Senior staff), and then ended up rehiring many of the developers on a contract basis (to void paying benefits
Good Salary
Rigid, hostile work environment
Корпоративная культура
SAP was a great place for networking and meeting a lot of people in all types of positions/roles. I did learn a great deal from the team I was apart of it.
Корпоративная культура
the work is somehow limited and not transferrable, but they offer good benefits and work/life balance. I guess it's a fair trade off.
Корпоративная культура
Job experience and learning advantages available to its employees. Working in adult education and a training environment, gave me opportunities to work with people from around the world.
Корпоративная культура
Truly global company. One of the good platform to learn and troubleshoot. Clear vision on how to succeed and be a market leader in enterprise solution world. Perfection to execute on strategy and always be ahead of growth curve.
Flexibilty and global presence
Корпоративная культура
I will work at SAP again anytime. It is amazing how much you learn and grow working with SAP. The dedication and spirit we all put there. We focus and deliver the job for the customers Requirements. This product is the Best for the IT world.
Корпоративная культура
It's a good company but I feel like certain employees get shuffled around a lot and the job security is not very good at all.
Корпоративная культура
Overall, SAP is a great company to work for. The influence of it's European headquarters provides for excellent benefits and the best in technologies. I learned many skills in my 16 years there. As SAP is a global company, I have learned to work with virtual teams anywhere in the world, understand the various cultures, problem solve and work in a highly innovative and fast changing environment. The most difficult part of the job was the work life balance. We were expected to be available 24/7 via cell phone and laptop. This is one of the cons to working at SAP.
Плюсы
Great collaborative environment, many amenities at the facility, and encouragement to advance in any role, take on a mentor, and have the availability of many avenues of training.
Минусы
work-life balance is often poor.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work for me as an intern at SAP was really to help out in any aspect of the day that I could. I think that is why I loved working there so much is because it was not boring, I was constantly doing something different each day. Besides programming servers, installing servers, and emailing customers I really learned more life skills more than anything. I learned from my managers how to lead a team and how to make sure the team is getting their work done efficiently while at the same time keeping a fun work environment that everyone enjoys working in. My management and co-workers were great managers and co-workers but even better people. I really enjoyed that we took the time to get to know each other so we can get to enjoy the people that we work with. The hardest part of the job was starting out for the first couple of weeks because there is a lot to learn as in any job but everyone of my managers and co-workers did a great job in making sure that I understood what they were teaching me without being too overbearing. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was honestly just coming in to work each day. I knew there would be laughs and enjoyment while also getting some work done which always feels good to do during summer when we are not in classes or taking tests.
Great people, great lunches
Корпоративная культура
Solid company making giant leaps to stay competitive and win deals but company acquisitions create a continuously changing environment resulting in employee turnaround
Плюсы
lunch stipend, great benefits, ability to work remotely
employees often reachable 24/7
Корпоративная культура
In my few years with the firm, I had excellent exposure and opportunity to learn and also practice what I learnt throughout my career. Very understanding management (partners).
SAP Brand
Travel
Корпоративная культура
Most project were short, as we typically helped clients improve their utilization of SAP solutions. 2 longer term efforts were helping a utility to understand the applications they should consider, and helping a client with many instances understand how they could simplify their operations
Корпоративная культура
I was a contractor for SAP America. I worked for a temp agency through this company. I cannot speak in regards to the company benefits or perks as I was not a full time employee. The department I worked for was well managed and a very positive place to work. My job was well defined and the pay was great. The company is progressive and team oriented. The campus is beautiful with a parking garage, gym, Starbucks on site.
flexible work hours
Минусы
Hard to move from contractor to employee