Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Newtown Square, PA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найден 141 отзыв, соответствующий условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 489 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Best part of job is sense of accomplishment in helping customers and colleagues. Always learning about products and customers. Following-up on resolution of problems can be tedious.
Helping customers
Минусы
Following-up on resolution of problems can be tedious.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great place to work and advance your skills as an intern. I was able to work directly with leadership teams, field marketers, and marketing analysts.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a fast growing organization and everyone is very competitive. The needs are urgent and you need to step up in your game. It is a great organization and you have a lot of opportunities to learn
Корпоративная культура
Was able to design and create my own programs, was not micromanaged. Fast-paced environment. Opportunities for advancement in the fields of your choice.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
SAP continues to have fantastic products; culturally they need changes. The CEO I think does a great job and leads this company. The problem is when new management comes in a few layers below the first thing they wish to do is remove people, do away with job functions, throw people out the door.... sadly this has happened to many friends and now to me.
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work but you will constantly work. There are a lot of great benefits if you are an intern or employee and the campus is beautiful. Be prepared to be surrounded by a very diverse group of people.
Корпоративная культура
Fun Place to Work. Dynamic Environment. Managers may be good or bad depending on the individual's personality. Always have the latest technology available to you.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company but has issues with being able to hire on contractors with full time positions. Either it is an issue with net profit and budgeting or a mix of positions on investment tactics under board and management levels. The products they provide are good but for some reason the company has 80-90 of the Fortune 1000 companies as clients but SAP themselves are not a Fortune 1000 company. They have great corporate social responsibility and a great program for Autism. I cannot comment on the vacation and benefits because I was a contractor for 4 years, and a good one, and they could not find me a full time position. They do not actionable assist you in career advancement. Mostly just talk about it.
Nice atmosphere and culture
Минусы
Employee strategy, contractors, and career advancement
Корпоративная культура
Depending on your team, the work life balance is good. We can work flexible hours from home and then also go into the office. The Newtown Square head quarters is a great place to network to grow within the company.
Корпоративная культура
I was brought into this company with little experience in consulting, but had the industry knowledge that SAP desired to add. I was with the company for five years, received frequent promotions and financial increases, and worked at top projects around the country. In the end, I was laid off in early 2009 with 4,000 other employees due to the horrific economy.
Autonomous trust, great teamwork
Минусы
Lots of mistrust and jealousy from other consulting companies
Корпоративная культура
The best company I have ever worked with. SAP offers work from home and other facilities that are very beneficial to employees. There is no stress at work and the work has been always challenging.
Free lunches
Not that I know
Корпоративная культура
Alongside our talented colleagues, SAP provides a phenomenal environment for growth and development to further advance your career. SAP also heavily values its people and has a first class mission around the world.
Корпоративная культура
It is a good company with good company culture, collaboration, development, and so forth. It is a strong global competitor.
Корпоративная культура
• Routine vehicle and/or foot patrol of facility and parking lot • Monitor the facility for conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards • Answering phones, greeting visitors and employees • Prepare reports as required and provide assistance to visitors and employees in a courteous and professional manner
Корпоративная культура
I'm looking for a workplace where the people and company values honestly, integrity, family friendliness and exhibits true morals.
Корпоративная культура
Great company. Great Benefits! Loved the working atmosphere. Had to quit since I wanted to pursue higher studies. Also good job security!
Корпоративная культура
Great company to work for. If only head count is there, I would continue working here as Full time EE. I love the work culture and the challenging atmosphere.
Корпоративная культура
This was really a great job, however travel exceeded my expectations. I traveled by air, more that 100,000 air miles each year and it became awful after 911. I learned a lot from this company regarding adult education, in which we taught classes to 26+ adults each week, both at the home office and customer locations. We were required to teach more classes than the job requirements called for and that was unfortunate. The company also had a preference of hiring German instructors.
management was teriffic.
Минусы
travel and the amount of classes you were required to learn and teach
Корпоративная культура
If you are looking to find a nice cushy place to work for a long time, SAP is it. Management is long tenured, opportunity for advancement is fairly difficult. A great environment if you want the corporate feel with some of the start-up perks.
Корпоративная культура
Full service Cafe with daily stipend. On Site Gym Free Corporate Parties Flexible work shifts Discounts on retail services 401k Management needs to improve communication to support staff. Have to be self Motivated, no clear guidance plan. minimum orientation to SAP culture
Free Lunch
Fast pace environment
Корпоративная культура
Work life balance can be a challenge. Working very close to the product is definitely a bonus. I will recommend SAP to friends