Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Newtown Square, PA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 142 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть 2 491 отзыв
Корпоративная культура
SAP cares about its employees and take care of them even during the current pandemic they are making sure we are safe and have the work life balance we need to care for ourselves and our families.
work life balance
Корпоративная культура
I worked at SAP for 19 years and the best place to work. SAP provides needed training and help you to be better prepared for your job and also for advancement. Benefits are great.
Management is great
Минусы
Work life balance could be better
Корпоративная культура
Fast-paced culture at a large software company trying to migrate as quickly as possible to cloud products. Change is the only constant at SAP and the direction and composition of leadership evolve very quickly.
Корпоративная культура
At SAP I feel appreciated for the work I do. A company that is filled with collaborative, intelligent employees. It is an excellent place to work at and to work for.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Great work environment , every day was a learning experience, the culture is fantastic and the commute for me was accurate. The management life cycle was productive and efficient, it also gave me the opportunity to meet new people and discover more possibilities for me within the organization
Корпоративная культура
No matter the season, the atmosphere at SAP was really appealing and I always looked forward to coming into work. Through my experience there, I learned more about the value of teamwork, also taking the initiative when doing your work.
Basically free lunches
None so far
Корпоративная культура
I was new and didn't get to do much. It took a long time for me to adjust to environment. Then I had problems with it later again. I was let go because of it
Корпоративная культура
Some management is more encouraging than others. Which, I guess, is to be expected. However, that is not what I was informed of at interview when I inquired.
Корпоративная культура
I spent 10 years there. I enjoyed every day and I would love to go back and work for them again. I was hired before I graduated college. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I started out running a New Jersey office and then took on additional responsibilities of running a New York office. After 4 years of doing that I then moved to the HDQ and took on more responsibilities. Overall it's a great work experience, great company and I would recommend anyone looking for tech job to look at them first.
Fun, Challenging, great benefits
Корпоративная культура
Project portfolios can be large and complicated, but managers do their best to manage loads. SAP is commitment driven and focused on standards based infrastructure delivery from the enterprise to the cloud.
Gym
Early meetings
Корпоративная культура
I was impressed with working at SAP as a Team Lead for Travel and Expense AP. I has supportive management who allowed me to learn and perform management functions. I was responsible for weekly payment runs and reports, accruals, and training new temporary contractors. After almost two years, and learning that the AP and T&E departments were going global, I was saddened to hear that many jobs were being relocated in Argentina. I then applied for several other positions to retain my status at SAP in Newtown Square. Eventually, after training the employees in Argentina on procedures and policies for T&E expense reports, many of us were laid off.
Плюсы
Beautiful building and location, weekly perks(free lunch), abundant training, excellent benefits, good leadership teams
Минусы
High expectations to be perfect, big on metrics reports
Корпоративная культура
I had worked there going on 5yrs. The lunches were free at the time not sure about that now. Still have co-workers i occasionally speak with. People were great to work with.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company, the culture is amazing as well as the management team. I highly recommend the company - I believe the compensation could be better however, overall the company is great.
Корпоративная культура
I love, loved, loved working at SAP! The senior Administrative Assistant that was there to help train me was so supportive and patient. My co-workers were a joy, as well. The work-life balance and the salary are also excellent. Plenty of flexibility if overtime is needed. However, one of the executives I supported was very unyielding and extremely hard to communicate with, which had a decisive impact upon success within the role and chances for advancement within the corporation. That is the ONLY negative thing I can say about this fantastic company!
Free soda, snacks, 5 star cafe services, /cuisine
Минусы
Beware the female executives trying to compete with the "boys"
Корпоративная культура
I was brought in as a new outside team to challenges Siebel's CRM. Are team performed their job yet our team was not needed any more and our positions were eliminated.
Корпоративная культура
SAP began its journey to the Cloud nearly 10 years ago. Most of the this was accomplished by way of acquiring companies, yet considerable internal development was completed to create the backbone of a solid cloud infrastructure
Корпоративная культура
Amazing place to work. You get free lunch and even a free gym. My manager was very laid back and you were able to really make your own hours. They are a remote company so if you needed to work from home it was okay.
Корпоративная культура
SAP can be the best employer to work for IF you have the right job. Many jobs (including mine) were high travel and high stress. This eventually persuaded me to leave. There was also constant change and predicting what your job will be in 6 months was an issue. Great benefits, compensation, time off , etc. It was hard to enjoy when you are living in airports. There were frequent opportunities to learn new things and transition to new areas as SAP was always expanding.
Плюсы
Great benefits, good opportunity to learn new things
Минусы
unstable jobs, high stress travel engagements.
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work. Great Benefits. Great people, very diverse population. SAP promotes you are the master of your own ship, and provided avenues to reach goals.
Liked my job
Too many transformations
Корпоративная культура
Upper management is terrible at SAP. Resources are underutilized and ignored when requesting work. Many people just sit around all day and watch videos or are on social media. Management will ignore you, unless you're lucky to have a manager on site who cares about what work you're doing.
Корпоративная культура
Good benefits, strong leadership, very competitive, good compensation, complex, highly matrixes, good solutions, good people, good benefits, challenging yet rewarding