Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Newtown Square, PA

Сортировать по
Найдено 140 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 479 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Best part of job is sense of accomplishment in helping customers and colleagues. Always learning about products and customers.

Following-up on resolution of problems can be tedious.
Helping customers
Минусы
Following-up on resolution of problems can be tedious.
Корпоративная культура
Fantastic pay and benefits - best I have ever had.
SAP treated all employees with dignity and respect.

Fantastic product line touching all industries, with best in class software and support.
Плюсы
Great products, dynamic and exciting customer base, Great job support
Минусы
You never win an argument with the Germans
Корпоративная культура
benefits are very competitive and salaries can be nice. Don't get stuck in a role for a long time though, you'll never move anywhere. Very german centric so if you are anywhere else, expect to be a second class citizen.
Корпоративная культура
Enjoyed my time there. The people work hard and there is a strong sense of ownership and collaboration. Good employee diversity and career path for younger professionals.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I worked at SAP for 17 years. What make SAP great are the people. My experience at SAP was second to none. It is a great place to learn and grow professionally while having fun and developing excellent personal relationships. SAP embraces diversity and encourages collaboration which creates an environment of trust and that leads to innovation.
Корпоративная культура
SAP provides an opportunity to work on projects with teams spread globally. The work environment is good and flexible. The environment encourages you to think and work out of the box.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a successful company, and I always understood how my contribution connected to their success. I was a valued member of our management team, and they always listened to my ideas.
Корпоративная культура
Great company to work for, however lots of bureaucracies and who-you-know politics. Management are too busy trying to saving their jobs than to care about developing their employees.
Lots of travels to exciting new places, can be tiring at times but it's what you signed up for and it's definitely worth the experience.

Beware, SAP constantly lay people off due to the size of the company and their constant acquisitions of their competitions. Job security is minimal at best, be thankful for each day you make it without losing your job.
Корпоративная культура
The Leadership Team is touch with the business. This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have worked in. Professional, hard working, top notch employees.
Корпоративная культура
Work with great, talented individuals. The work was normally extremely interesting and challenging. Leadership team is very dialed in and provides extensive direction when needed.
Корпоративная культура
Good company all around, though reporting structure to different board members causes conflicts between middle management. There are internal disagreements of what is best for SAP across the organization, making it difficult to prioritize. Work halts because of business unit politics/disagreements.
Корпоративная культура
The workplace culture is fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative. The office is modern, with lots of different work places, and the cafeteria is amazing. Pretty much all employees I have interacted with are friendly and willing to help you in your job/in your career development.
Корпоративная культура
Summary basically says it all. If your a contractor, you are treated like outsider and job security is Nonexistent. Managers and higher ups seen like they are always talking down to contractors.
Корпоративная культура
SAP has an incredible work life balance culture. The company wants you to succeed at work and in your personal life. The team I worked on was extremely friendly, supportive and collaborative. Each day was exciting since the company is rapidly growing although it is already so successful. I felt that I was trusted and appreciated every day while working here.
Корпоративная культура
Absolute best company to work for. They value their employees and the benefits offered were tremendous, especially if you worked at their Newtown Square headquarters!
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company that is changing its approach and solutions in the market. Making many great, positive moves, but also experiencing the pains of acquiring multiple different companies with different people skills and management styles. I would work there again anytime but there are definitely some challenges.
Плюсы
Great people. Great team environment. Many more positives to being part of SAP.
Минусы
SAP is changing and sometimes its rocky to say the least, the environment can be very difficult, benefits (health) have lessened and become more expensive.
Корпоративная культура
Amazing company to work for. I love the fact that even as an intern I can work from home, travel and take time off (no paid time off for interns). I desire to stay at SAP, but converting from and intern to full-time is a struggle here.
Корпоративная культура
Non stop action, premier work environment, outstanding opportunities for advancement. Ability to work from home and flexibility regarding daily work schedule. Generous benefit options.
Корпоративная культура
I have always loved working for SAP but in the past 8 year there have been a lot of Leadership turnover and very little room for advancement. Full time jobs are being replaced with contractors or are off-shored. There is so much potential but it's heading down a very male/German centric path of destruction.
Плюсы
Most teams have flex appeal working but not all
Минусы
Not all teams have flex appeal working schedules
Корпоративная культура
I worked at SAP for 19 years and the best place to work. SAP provides needed training and help you to be better prepared for your job and also for advancement. Benefits are great.
Management is great
Минусы
Work life balance could be better
Корпоративная культура
Fast-paced culture at a large software company trying to migrate as quickly as possible to cloud products.

Change is the only constant at SAP and the direction and composition of leadership evolve very quickly.