Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, New York, NY

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 28 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 488 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
worked AT SAP, but was hired though Eurest. but the people that worked there in the ny office were great. in general, people seemed happy with benefits and perks at MSG, lunch stipend and tons of company and office wide initiatives. I was always jealous I wasn't internal.
Корпоративная культура
The job was fine however there was not a lot of room for growth and management was focused on re-organizing instead of developing the individual team.
Корпоративная культура
I was with SAP for almost 10 years. It was my dream company. I had the opportunity to move across various teams from consulting, to premium support. Sadly after a reorganization, my whole team was disbanded, and many folks were laid off (2017). Although many professionals say "never go back" - I would love the opportunity to go back to SAP - they truly take care of people, we are highly valued. Professional growth and learning was encouraged, both within our role and to extend our abilities and knowledge. Most enjoyable part of the job, was working with amazing people and helping customers be successful. Hardest part of the job - being a virtual employee could sometimes be isolating. Management - Excellent team of managers across all areas. Nothing but respect for all of my colleagues and "bosses"
Плюсы
Empowerment, respect, benefits, opportunities, diversity, people
Корпоративная культура
In such a large company it can be easy to get lost. Hard to communicate when teams are spread across so many cities and countries, a lot of work and calls end up being repetitive phone calls and emails.
Lunch stipends, good benefits
Very virtual company
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Terrible place to work. Managers do as they please forcing employees to do their job. Improper behavior by many manager. No sense of direction. I cannot recommend this company for any level.
Корпоративная культура
Nobody seems to leave so moving up can be difficult. Performance isn't rewarded as much as playing the game right. Marketing department is extremely weak on leadership.
Корпоративная культура
Had a good run here, until I got laid off. • An SAP EIM (SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward, Information Platform Services) • specialist, dealing with HANA, HANA S/4 Architecture and Global Escalations. • Leveraging private channel network to stabilize global clients for SAP such as Walmart, Bank of Hawaii, • ALLSTATE, PayPal, DELTA Airlines, AES Corporation, and American Gas Company.
Корпоративная культура
Global culture with many opportunities to learn and work at different locations. Not always offering advancement paths. Multi- cultural, innovative, and well managed.
Корпоративная культура
My team spends the majority of the day working on lots of paperwork, which makes our roles not efficient. Our roles are not widely respected, nor appreciated. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get to interact with coworkers through virtual meetings.
Корпоративная культура
Excellent place to learn about time management, employee management, helpful and always available. Customer service was one of many main priority. Multi tasking and problem solving was another top priority. Overall everyday was something new and challenging and is still to the present day the main goals of the company. Customer satisfaction and being reachable 24/7 for our clients needs and wants.
Корпоративная культура
Usually busy day. I learned how to manage clients. The environment was great to work at. hardest part of the job was wan ting to grow but n o room for it. Most enjoyable was meeting new people.
Hours were good
Минусы
Health care wasn't the best
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great place to start your career. They invest in their people and you will rarely fear of losing your job. SAP is very sales focused but there are many areas where you can find a good team that will help you learn.
Плюсы
lots of perks/ good work life balance
career progression is slow
Корпоративная культура
The money was fantastic - and lots of praise for a my marketing editing. The software was very hard to use - and not really that helpful - but they had made a name for themselves and managed to keep selling it somehow?
Плюсы
Lots of freedom as I was working online
Минусы
Management was fearful of seeming incompetent - and would fight your changes
Корпоративная культура
SAP MM experience in many companies. Worked in various in many project, may industries. Using my knowledge and experiences I was productive part of day to day business, help all related issue, including support, projects, upgrades so in.
Корпоративная культура
Great co-workers; love to wordsmith. Hardest part of job was dealing with highly technical collateral written by developers. But I managed!
Плюсы
Able to work when I wanted.
Минусы
No bennies as a freelancer.
Корпоративная культура
Not much career development opportunities, not much trainings but lots of learning materials. Great for self-starters. Not much networking opportunities since many people work virtually besides headquarters
Корпоративная культура
Working for SAP, you always learn about the latest software/technology developments on the market. Wonderful co-workers worldwide and great team work. The workload was sometimes hard to manage.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is the world's largest business software provider. It has strategically acquired companies over the past several years to complement it's portfolio of solutions.
Корпоративная культура
• Verizon Wireless is a global leader in delivering broadband, other wireless and wire-line communications services to consumer, business, government and wholesale customers.Verizon Wireless was the first national wireless provider in the USA to build &operate a large-scale 4G LTE network—the most advanced wireless network technology.
Корпоративная культура
lack of transparency very political departments operate in a vacuum creating redundancy appreciate the diversity I do not wish to share anything else about this company
Корпоративная культура
8+ years of SAP Business Information Warehouse (BW) including both Analyst and Technical roles, and SAP Business Objects (BO) experience which includes 5 Life Cycle Implementations in SD, MM, FI, CO-PA. Experience working for corporations across diversified industry verticals includes Consumer, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Manufacturing. Proficient in extractions of SD, FI/CO, MM, WM, APO, CO-PA, PLM Generic extraction, Flat files & using DB Connect for legacy data. Expertise in life cycles implementations of SAP BW/BI which dealt with Blue Print, Realization, Data Modeling, Data Extraction, and Data Loading. Expertise in Scheduling, Monitoring, BEx Analyzer, Query Designer, Web Applications Designer, Testing, Go Live & Production support, End user documentation.