Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Irvine, CA

Сортировать по
Найдено 7 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 480 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP offers a diverse workforce with very smart people and a solid product to implement. Solution is continually evolving and SAP resources are respected by client and other implementation partners. Loved every minute of working there.
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Be prepared to do everything in you own without much support. My very first day there was no welcome. I was handed a box and the receptionist pointed me to a conf room and told me that was where I was to get set up. The box contained my laptop with printed instructions on how to connect to the network. I joined a remote meeting for new employees where an overview was presented. Later in the day, my new boss sent me an email to check in. This describes the culture of the company- you just have to figure things out on your own. Don't expect any warm and fuzzy welcome.
Free lunch
Минусы
People are workaholics and expect you to be one as well
1,0
Корпоративная культура
Middle Mgmt., is top heavy and focused on spread sheets. Asked to work on weekends. No time off at quarter end or year end. Work pace is brutal. Hard to get vacation time approved.
Work from home
Минусы
Middle Mgmt., is top heavy. Work is non stop.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is an excellent company to work for. My only regret is having very limited opportunities for growth. After 17 years it makes me sad to no longer be part of the SAP family.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
2,0
Корпоративная культура
The culture at SAP is not supportive. There is way too much competition between individual sales teams. It utlimately does not end up helping the client.
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Extensive training and resources are provided. These are some of the most intelligent people I have ever worked with.
Корпоративная культура
Overall SAP America is a great company to work for. The REALLY take care of their employees. At least they took care of me. If I had a complaint, it's a very east coast-centric company and if you want to progress you will need to prepare to spend time in Newtown Square. For those of us on the West Coast, it can be a bit of a problem. But I don't want to close on a negative, as I said before, it is a GREAT company.
Everythnig