Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Bellevue, WA

Сортировать по
Найдено 54 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 480 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Joined a mature cloud company. Concur is the leading product. Paying the bills of a suffering SAP company. Great tools, not enough focus on taking care of their people. No RSUs on hire.
Корпоративная культура
Their pay is much lower than others in tech industry for similar jobs. Their insurance provider is United, which is HORRIBLE! Had two different managers. First was great and I'd still be there if I still had that manager. Second was horrific, and she lost most of the team she inherited. I suppose that's the way it goes with large companies.
Корпоративная культура
This has been a great place to work. The job is demanding but everyone helps each other out. I would recommend this to any of my friends. Really great
Корпоративная культура
Lots of reorg's with continually changing priorities. Processes being built and promoted but did not have enough input for successful adoption. Very flexible with working remote and great benefits.
Плюсы
Benefits, Work Life Balance
Lots of heavy processes
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Good place to learn a lot and also to grow ones career. Great team work and culture. Fun place and supportive management that cares for your career. Great place
Корпоративная культура
SAP Concur has a strong heritage of direct sales and support of their customers. Very different than their parent company SAP who generates a majority of their revenue through third party partners. SAP Concur has an incredible opportunity to adopt some proven business models from SAP and to grow Intelligent Spend globally.
Корпоративная культура
Change agents will love the challenge. The business is multifaceted and interesting. The work culture and politics left much to be desired. Too much of a rested and vested mentality.
Корпоративная культура
SAP Concur seems to be lost since the loss of its founders post acquisition. The company does have long term goals and a good culture between engineers. Unfortunately current management can't seem to put together a good execution policy for new technology and product. It looks fine from the outside because sales are good, but the engineering side is failing under its own size. It needs to embrace new strategies and modern development approaches if it wants to be successful and retain top talent.
Корпоративная культура
As an employee who came through M&A, there was always this territorial attitude with SAP in-house employees towards us. We were kept in the dark all the time so when it came to decide who gets the chopping block it would be easy to single us out. You could work at SAP and your "work" would never involve you using the SAP ERP. How weird is that? On the other hand if you want to simply sit around being a chair-warmer for a couple years or so until the other shoe falls in, this would be a great place to be. Too bad that always ends with a sad ending.
Корпоративная культура
No Good Management of the team has lead to all team reduced to half and the remaining still looking for opportunities outside. No further hiring in the team indicating to leave as per comfort.
Корпоративная культура
This isn't the SAAS company that had the start-up culture anymore. Ever since SAP bought it, Concur has been circling down the drain! Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Accounting, HR are some of the departments that has already had their key employees laid-off, terminated or asked to find another job without a severance pay.
Корпоративная культура
Overall, SAP is a great company to work for. As is with most companies, your experience greatly depends on the team you work for and your manager. SAP continues to drive toward success around the globe, but it does so at the cost of much change and often.
Корпоративная культура
The people I worked with were great, but there is much corporate bloat as well as wasted resources. The company culture is laid back, but maybe too much.
Корпоративная культура
I loved my job at SAP Concur. My director was hands down the most understanding, relaxed, and trust-worthy manager I've ever had. Each of us on the team is respected for the unique qualities that we bring to the table.
Корпоративная культура
Typical large company challenges. Company has a strong focus but difficult to navigate through. Too many layers for approvals. Not as nimble to create change.
Корпоративная культура
My experience is that the people, at least in the Finance department, are quite impersonal. Interactions with those outside of my immediate team were always brief and sometimes painfully superficial. Over time it feels like you're working in a sea of strangers. The company has phenomenal benefits but, if you're a "people person" you might not enjoy the finance department.
Плюсы
Employee benefits
Hard to foster relationships
Корпоративная культура
New biz holding accounts for three months and then passing off to client dev is a broken model. I hated getting the "please terminate our service" calls on Friday afternoons. A COO of a $500 million Co. told me she had tried to reach her sales rep for over a month with no response.
Минусы
No Customer support or customer appreciation.
Корпоративная культура
SAP Concur has a great culture and provides a great compensation package. It has a pretty good vacation and benefit packages(401K and health insurance). Great opportunities in Career advance ment.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
What was once Concur is now dead. The transition or assimilation to SAP is complete. The good news is that Concur has a good reputation and large enterprise customers are loath to go it alone with small solutions, even if better. So this large enterprise leviathan will keep churning out revenue. The bad news is that the product is very aged. The core money making products are understaffed (travel and expense). Management throws resources at areas that never show returns and have sex appeal only on the surface. The amount of technical debt it very high, previous management at Concur never knew how to build or run an engineering org. Customers escalate non-stop and the code base is messy. What was once a thriving focus on small business is dead in expense but has some traction with travel and Hipmunk. We currently have a travel and hiring freeze, so when people leave no chance to backfill. New engineering and product lordship are bland and no one really cares to follow them. Sales folks get all the perks - it is a sales led company.
Корпоративная культура
Was truly an honor to work for SAP/Concur. Great job, benefits and overall culture. I was there while the company was being acquired by SAP. The transition wasn't easy but we pulled through.
Корпоративная культура
I worked for SAP Concur so my experience is limited to them. I learned a lot and worked very hard. Hiring freezes are the biggest deterrent to a more positive review. They happen consistently and make upward movement difficult.