Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Atlanta, GA

Сортировать по
Найдено 38 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 479 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
At SAP there’s a lot of diversity with a driven culture pending on the role, the travel can be overwhelming. I spent most of my time in the Northeast though I ran to Southeast as well most of my life science customers are based in the Northeast which meant I was gone every week for 18 consecutive months. The compensation was very well however a lot of hours gone from home and a lot of long days
2,0
Корпоративная культура
Responsible for managing SD deliverables, Integration with CRM, Portal and Commission Management systems
Designed and implemented all Order To Cash processes, including complex pricing (price list with tiered pricing, specific contract price, Not to exceed contract prices), derive commission percentages based on price levels, and then split the commission by team(s)/sales rep(s)

Interfaces with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Incentive Compensation Management system, Portals – Order tracking,

Responsible for data migration

Worked on Multi level availability check where stock/production plan exists at either finished product or semi-finished products.
Корпоративная культура
It was the best company I worked for. Being working for SAP, I was able to transform from Technical to Functional (which is almost impossible without functional background) with help of training and certifications.
Корпоративная культура
good place to work, good benefits, good leadership
, travel extensive, education great, too much work sometimes, sometimes hard to please customers, good paid vacation
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
great company, amazing benefits, lack of trust on management. offices could have a healthier culture that promote more engagement. unability to trust immediate management is the main issue.
Корпоративная культура
Being in the innovation department, we were constantly searching for new ideas to implement SAP products. My job was to create visual representations for pretty much all of this. We were highly reviewed by the industry leaders, while staying unique with our smaller (20 person) group.
Great People, Motivational
Schedule - Overseas conference calls
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company, but the size of the company creates specific challenges. It is a difficult organization to navigate through if you haven't been there before or for a long time.
Корпоративная культура
Industry Leader and continues to push the boundaries with software applications. Great culture and invests in its employees. Challenging business but rewarding
Investment in education
change accounts to often
Корпоративная культура
Take a minute to review SAP.
Indeed posts your reviews anonymously to help job seekers.

We do not show your reviews to past, present and potential future companies
Корпоративная культура
This company provides excellent benefits, wages, and work environment. They are very flexible and truly care for their employees. Would recommend to anyone of all ages.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is an overall good company to work for.
They have good benefits and great advancement track.

Only con is amount of travel and difficult work life balance
Benefits, compensation, advancement track
Work life balance, travel
Корпоративная культура
Good Company to work for. Very skilled consultants and room for growth. I would work there again. I started with TechniData and they were acquired by SAP.
Корпоративная культура
Great product, increasing competition begins to shrink margins and revenue. Management, overall, is excellent with the exception of the new NA sales leader.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is fast-paced and detail driven. You must be willing to work independently because it is a virtual working culture. Depending on your location and what team you work for, there may not be much face-time with management and team members. Because of that, feedback might be delayed on completed work. However, management does a great job in constantly communicating the goals and objectives of projects in development
A typical day at work: Calls and virtual meetings with team members around the country and globe. Setting project plans and completing tasks, reports and content outlined by management.
Flexible scheduling, company culture
Корпоративная культура
I have never once heard someone say "that's not my job". The culture is one of maybe they cannot help you but they always try to direct you to the person who can help.
Корпоративная культура
I worked with the program at Children's' Healthcare of Atlanta. The product is easy to use and fairly straight forward. There I trained others on the use of the programs, created training materials etc., and worked with SuccessFactors to problem solve.
Корпоративная культура
Great management that leads with a proactive strategy that leads to great sales execution in almost all of their business units. Constantly adapting to newer customer demands and the ability to satisfy these demands with newer cloud based technologies that are typically more efficient for businesses to adapt and cheaper.
Корпоративная культура
This position was an fast paced heavy workload - GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE TO WORK FOR. This is an federal government environment
COMP TIME
CONTRACTED POSITION
Корпоративная культура
Heavy workloads, days seemed to fly by.

SAP is a very large, professional corporation. I learned so much it's hard to pin down.

My Team Lead, Manager, Director, etc. were located in Downers Grove, IL. I worked on my own, but could always make contact with someone when questions/situations arose.

Co-workers were great! However, everyone worked so hard there was rarely time to talk with them.

Hardest part - the amount of work

Enjoyable part - Working with the sales people I supported, working with customers, problem-solving.
Excellent benefits!!!
Минусы
Too much work. Ate lunch at my desk everyday.
Корпоративная культура
A typical day for a consultant begins at customer location. One gets to meet and learn from people from different backgrounds, whether on the client's side or within the company. Employee satisfaction is one of the primary focus of the management.
Корпоративная культура
I work as an intern at SAP. The pay is good but the chance that they convert it to full time is very rare.The work culture is great and the greatest part is the whole work from home.