Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Alpharetta, GA

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 12 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company that truly cares about it's employees. Tools and benefits are top of the line. Management is wise and does a great job of keeping an on-target strategic vision.
Корпоративная культура
SAP Ariba is a great company to work at because it gave me flexibility to manage work and life balance. There is always been open door policy with management and it was the most enjoyable office space.
Плюсы
Free lunches, great office location
Advancements
Корпоративная культура
SAP was a great company to work for. Great benefits, able to work from home if need and great pay. After working for a year the entire engineering department was laid off,
Корпоративная культура
The same thing each day, just happens on different days, each day of the week. Would I be able to repeat the days of the week? Yes I would with confidence
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Pros:- 1) you'll learn to write much much better, reusable and clean code 2) very good mentoring 3) solid code reviews 4) great people and culture Cons:- 1) becomes slightly boring after sometime bcs enterprise is boring 2) using in-house built frameworks and tools 3) sometime feels like you're a code monkey
Плюсы
Free lunches, ping-pong, foosball, flexible hours
Корпоративная культура
I was a support engineer at SAP, my job duties included picking up incidents and help customers troubleshoot. I learned SAP software: Afaria, remoteware, fiori.
Корпоративная культура
This was a great job if you want to see what corporate life is like. If you are looking for something with more of a startup field this is not for you(Maybe a non Atlanta location). Management was fine with support, our one manager... didn't interact with us much which was great. I'm not going into daily routine, but it was chill and you could either work with others or be left alone that was up to you.
Плюсы
$6 dollar lunch voucher, healthcare as intern.
Корпоративная культура
Great Company to work for. Focus was on customer service, helping others, being a leader and establishing order, policy and procedures. I enjoyed the job.
Корпоративная культура
As an intern at SAP, I've learned so much about the basics than what formal education could offer. The only problem is the company does not have head count to hire after your term as in intern. The salaried staff and other interns are both very helpful, provided you do your research before approaching them with a question. The work is very interesting for the most part. If you like puzzles, this will be a great fit!
Lunch vouchers, Great healthcare benefits, Great learning environment
Lack of salaried opportunities
Корпоративная культура
Great team atmosphere and hard work, but flexible work week and great benefits. I have learned a lot at SAP Ariba in the past 3 years. Certifications, knowledge, networking, training, etc. Skills I have never picked up before and are glad to have in my pocket. My co-workers are great and have become friends over the years. One of the largest IT companies in the world.
Плюсы
free lunches, work from home, lots of PTO, company events, free trainings
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work. My experience with the company taught me the value of excellent customer service, and the importance of building relationships.
Корпоративная культура
Good company with great benefits that include working from a virtual office and excellent benefits. This is a great company if you prefer positions with specific defined role. It is not an entrepreneurial culture.
Плюсы
Benefits
Минусы
Process oriented