Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Pune, Maharashtra

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 33 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
It was one of the best places where I've been working. The team manager is very supportive. It was really great experience to work with a team like this. There are so many liabilities like Table tennis, carom, and also enjoyed every celebration at work place.
Корпоративная культура
Systems are not followed as per process. Management are not restricted for any new changes. Functional organisation, not much support for project related activities.
Корпоративная культура
Good work life balance . Got good opportunity to work on entire implementation from start to end and got to learn a lot of technical as well as functional skills.
Корпоративная культура
- less / No pressure - Good people to work with - Good Knowledge Transfer Happens - Management is Good. They try to understand and provide you with the work as u require.
Плюсы
work culture is good, work life balance
Минусы
Salary is less than its competetors
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Learning work experience. Improper management for project assignment. Delay in serving salary & accommodation charges Not providing support for employee
Корпоративная культура
Great Company to work, I have really enjoyed working here. Good people, Amazing environment, Employee friendly Good hike, Great work culture, Good training.
Корпоративная культура
I'm very provide to it because I had worked this company. Company maintain good standards Even manager also feel like empolyee. Here respect each to others.
Корпоративная культура
One of the best organisation I Ever experience. Great work culture. Lot to learn and enhance Free lunch, Free WiFi. Good infrastructure. Best for all.
Корпоративная культура
I have learned the basics things in this company,good workplace,nice to work with team members.Most enjoyable part is to completed the project. When I work on my first project that is the hardest part of my job.
Корпоративная культура
worked on different enhancements, support projects, implementation projects and had a good knowledge on debugging and strong development in report programmes
Корпоративная культура
Long hours are in order if you are working here, but since this is a manufacturing company it is expected as there is lot to learn here especially if you have started your career in SAP from a manufacturing firm.
Плюсы
Free lunches, good and challenging work
Минусы
long hours, work on Saturday as well
Корпоративная культура
There is large teams within the project for SAP PI which gives large exposure to knowledge as well as skills required in future.
Корпоративная культура
Its a good company. You have the freedom to do what is right. and innovate. Exposure to cloud is an added advantage to grow in this company.
Плюсы
Exposure to latest cloud tools
Минусы
Grading system is not rightly set
Корпоративная культура
SAP Labs is a great company to work with. I got good exposure to the product based company work culture and understood how technology initiatives are driven by business challenges.
Корпоративная культура
simply its awesome to work on sap mm .got alot of opportunities to learn new things about software.as it is integrated software ,scope of learning never ends.
Корпоративная культура
its was beneficial working with SAP. Learn team work co-ordination. Driver core team. product based company. team lunch fresher party farewell games were enjoyable part.
good environment
less assistance
Корпоративная культура
i am sap mm consultant having 1 year and 10 month of experience.currentlyworking with senate system tecnologies. as a junior consultant.
Корпоративная культура
My client is a international which covers all the continents on the earth. It is very nice expereince working with people all over the world
FLEXIBILITY
LONG TRAVEL
Корпоративная культура
In vodafone, is friendly work atmosphere, i have learned lots of skills in in my journey which will be helpful to my career growth. The management of the Vodafone is also good. My co-workers are also friendly and helping me good support in the functional and technical areas. The hardest part of the job is i involved in the Releasing time and the issue will be resolved in time. The enjoyable part of the job is my what i got the work and completed the work with in time only.
Корпоративная культура
Its a third party company and depute its employees in very good company on its own payroll. Overall a good company to work with .
deputes to good companies
Минусы
doesnt have own projects and hires you on contract basis
Корпоративная культура
Head Office of the company is located at Singapore and there are several branches across the world. We were conducting business operations from Pune, Karad and Sangli branches for credit analysis of funding from Rs. 50K to Rs. 1 crore in form of unsecured loans, secured loans against housing or commercial properties, housing loans and loans against other movableand immovable assets for personal and business purposes till the disbursement of loans. Conducted credit trainings and guideline sessions to subordinates at regular intervals. Handling of collection portfolio and MIS reporting of the same. In absence of branch manager due to outstation visits, we used to handle the entire branch smoothly.
Environment is good.
Минусы
Long hours, personal life imbalance, no job satisfaction.