Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Hyderabad, Telangana

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 33 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Company encourages work life balance and comes up with ways and means to employ it. Fairly rewards the employee based on his performance. Provides non-monetary benefits like cab facility, food/snacks, recreation et al.
Корпоративная культура
Good company to work for. It takes care of its employees well. It also provides a lot of growth opportunities. People can explore the other teams and move. On
Lots of opportunities
Минусы
Hectic work schedules
Корпоративная культура
An entrepreneurial-drivern environment where top performers are cherry picked and given opportunities to make a difference at their work place and at client's work place.
Корпоративная культура
very good experience to work with company learn a lot from my superior it help a lot for me to improve my knowledge and also it help me to improve my productivity
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I as an SAP Basis administrators generally responsible for managing SAP environments on a day-to-day basis. Our responsibilities typically include configuring, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting, install, update and monitor SAP Landscapes that underpin the SAP ecosystem.
Корпоративная культура
The management is good ,nice work place, feeling nice to work with, very cooperative collegues enthusiastic,team cooperation is excellent,totally feeling nice..
Корпоративная культура
Work place culture is not that good, it can get better. Hardest part of the job is not able to balance work life and personal life. Management needs to improve.
Корпоративная культура
Good website for job opportunties from the link provided. looking for a challenging opportunties and explore my self in integration areas to improve myself
Корпоративная культура
I got good experience about my sap mm and good working culture and good company for employees welfare purpose.that company is more support to employees for working nature.
Корпоративная культура
1. Place to Learning and grow 2. Internal movement opportunities are very good 3. Good management 4. Job Security 5. Friendly Environment to work 6. Work life balance
Корпоративная культура
Accenture is a very big organization to start with personally. This is a very great place to work and build your professional career. A learning hub where knowledge is shared always among the professionals who are highly talented
Плюсы
Great company to start your career with
Корпоративная культура
Deloitte provides a great place to work.where we have employee empowerment along with great work life balance. But both the thing will very depending on the service line/project.
Корпоративная культура
we can learn more in SAP, I worked at Accenture on SAP Security, GRC and basis module, the work life is good. and Accenture maintained a good standards for Employees
Корпоративная культура
we have good scoop in learning in this organization and management also very supportive an friendly to prove our skills set. workplace culture also very jovial.the hardest part is night shifts...
Корпоративная культура
1.Whenever we face any typical issues ,for finding is very tough within SLA .It take time because it is new issue . 2.Workplace is very freedom to learn so we get success 3.Management was simply cool and very encouraging 4.work is enjoyable moments 5.Team work i would learn.
Корпоративная культура
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the designing software’s, Product Design and Development, manufacturing and technological environment that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible in the field.
Корпоративная культура
i am very happy to work , my team and team mates are good , office management is good work culture is nice , its a nice platform learn new technologies
Корпоративная культура
My experience with SAP and BA has been a healthy one, I like how SAP being an ERP tool is connecting dots and providing solutions to so many businesses whether it be Automotive, FMCG, consumer goods, pharmacy etc. Its user friendly and ever evolving nature helps the business and clients to manage their business properly. Also, on management ground being a BA has helped me learn about the business and how it works, help me interact with clients directly and know things from the basics. I have been lucky to be associated with good people who have helped me learn and grow.
Плюсы
good people and experiences to learn.
Минусы
nothing
Корпоративная культура
good leaning scope. feels safe in the working environment. Co employees are good. Once start believing that you are learning something then sky is the limit.
Корпоративная культура
it is a great place to work for. provides lot of learning opportunities by encouraging to work on challenging projects.
Корпоративная культура
Good and Enjoyable of work nature.Getting a professional working environment and an opportunity to grow is a key to attracting and retaining talented, motivated employees. That's why we provide encouragement and support to employees who want to expand their knowledge and increase their proficiency