Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 5 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Basically the sometime the pressure it too high because of new client and his understanding, which is sometimes good for learning. As far as leaning is concerned I have basic knowledge of other modules also like Plant Maintenance, Quality Management, Material Management. Management is also good, Sometime supports or sometimes check the necessity of the Client. Working Culture is Good, everyone is helpful, lot of knowledge transfer also happened. The hardest part of Job is travelling for a long duration with lack of proper information and the most enjoyable part of the Job when we deliver some thing to the client on time or before time.
Корпоративная культура
I have learnt so many things form my job and got so much of knowledge about the finance field.The hardest part was that I have to work late if the work was not completed.
Корпоративная культура
i had learned all things of management parts that is required for each and every industry. free atmosphere to do anything regarding product creative.
Плюсы
supportive staff
Минусы
no much
Корпоративная культура
I am a hard working person. If quality work is given to me then I'll complete work in time with high efficiency. I do understand the project requirement and client requirements very quickly.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Nothing to learn for a Engineer, Company not believe in Worker & Employment satisfaction. That's the reason no one is ready to give it's 100% to Company. Poor management system, Long working hours as compare with salary.