Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Galway

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 9 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Fantastic place to work & learn. So many opportunities to develop & drive your career if you want to. Free lunches, flexi time, brilliant benefits & great team to be part of! The diverse workforce means there's always new initiatives & communities to learn from.
Free lunch, flexi time!
Корпоративная культура
Success Factors support engineer is the most toxic job you could ever have, No progression and constant stress. You are given way too much of a workload that is completely unrealistic and are micromanaged. They think that the support engineers have no brain.
Корпоративная культура
Avoid SuccessFactors support teams - they aren't investing in the teams enough and so teams are stressed, high leaving rate, low morale, metric focused management coupled with insane day to day functional expectations... daft place.
Free lunch
Everything else
Корпоративная культура
Not good environment in few of the departments. There are a lot of nice people. It is very hard to get promoted. Salary is low. They invest most of the turnover in development so few left for employee. But is a good company over all. There are worst
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
SAP was a real laid back place to work, but they keep you busy. Management did their part to make sure everyone was always doing something so it made your work day go by faster.
Корпоративная культура
Good flexitime working hours and optional overtime available for additional income or time in lieu. Excellent working conditions and culture that supports the engineer to do complex problem solving and root cause analysis.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is one of the best Companies I have worked for. Great Team, great atmosphere and a Company that makes you part of the achievements
Корпоративная культура
I truly enjoy being a Partner Service Advisor and help my assigned partners to grow their business. My typical day at work, start by answering many emails, usually they concern certifications matters or portal access issues. I then plan my day with different targeted calls in order to show partner the business value of new products and tools. I support them in pitching these to their end customers to further develop their business. I encourage innovation adoption to be leader in the market, I advise on marketing tools for more visibility as well as checking the administrative compliance of the partnership. I support Account Managers I managing pipeline and creating leads. In parallel, I also enable partners to pass their audit certification which is another stream of revenue given by maintenance. Management is really encouraging, give a lot of freedom and extremely focused in people development. My colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds and they are all very helpful and kind. The hardest part of the job is to get the partners to on board new products as the investment part is always the more critical. I extremely enjoy talking to my partners, getting to know them and their business. Being of help to extend their business and reach more customer is just really satisfying.
Плюсы
Flexible hours and free lunch
heavy workload
Корпоративная культура
Good company to work at, with a lot of training to do well your job. Not to much stress, good co-workers.
Плюсы
Free launch, flexible time planning, good company to work
low salary according to other IT Jobs