Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Sittingbourne

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Рейтинги по категории
Сортировать по
Найдено 3 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
generally very good conditions of work, very good benefits. Speed of resolving a potential issue - average/good. In terms of people/colleagues - well, people are people, so some good some not so.
Корпоративная культура
My time at SAP was horrifying. Nepotism is rife in this branch, I saw and experienced multiple instances of open bullying, racism and prejudice against nearly every kind of person that wasn't the average white male. Many times, I didn't know how to react when seeing how people within this company acted. Some comments and situation stick out and define clearly what type of people are employed at this branch: - "I hope Jeremy Corbyn would just die" - "As stated on your passport, you are either !male or female, there's no in between" - people with accents mocked and laughed at because they didn't sound English enough. - making fun out of someone's name, because it sounded foreign to them - "I'm just gonna call you Oi or Mate, cos I cant say your name" - ethnic minority harrassed and bullied to the point they cried, happened on multiple occasions with different individuals - "I trust you won't nick anything" after being left in a meeting room alone. The management style was extremely odd as well, when asking for assistance as a new staff member, I was always told that they were too busy to help, or meeting requests were ignored, yet I could see them helping others. Completely made me feel socially isolated. These are only some instances, there are many more I can list. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemies.
Плюсы
Free gym and space to walk, to take mind off the depression, racism and bullying
Минусы
Racism, sexism, nepotism, favouritism, bullying, no help or guidance, childish behaviour, no career progression
Корпоративная культура
Our office is very busy, and requires overtime on a regular basis. It is a friendly flexible company. The hardest part of the job is getting through the sheer volume of work, but when it is accomplished it gives me a great sense of satisfaction.
Плюсы
Flexible working hours, free gym and private health care
Минусы
Sheer volume of work
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим