Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, 上海市

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 10 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 489 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP China has a friendly working environment ,I love to work with our team, although sometimes work schedule is tight and stressful ,but we learned from it and enjoy our work
Корпоративная культура
Good work environment, friendly co-workers, interesting company activities, free and great lunch and snack, efficient team work, excellent team building
Корпоративная культура
Salary not match the market price. but working environment is quite good. Java and ABAP are the major language in SAP. A lot of clubs you can join with you interesting.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a really big and good company. It has many departments. In development departments, people collaborate with each other. It is very enjoyable and efficient.
free lunch
healthcare
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company for a fresher to start his career. Also it is a life-work balanced company, no pressure, no over work time, with friendly people and efficient management process.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a great company that fits software engineer best, you will find you really like it and do not want to leave this place. Also it has a lot of training program that can get you career strat!
Корпоративная культура
This is really comfortable working office in Shanghai,and SAP provides a flexible working hours, we even can work from home if any personal issues. lots of events held by the Shanghai Labs, I really love it and enjoy it.
Free lunch and Free Fitness room
Минусы
no compensation for overtime.
Корпоративная культура
Providing Business Intelligence within the organisation using the latest technology. The team is a pleasure to work with and gives you the feeling being part of a family.
Latest technology, great team
Минусы
Long hours as a result of being in a global team
Корпоративная культура
It is a great place to develop new projects and innovation. Great products and life-work balance.I gained not only the SAP knowledge but also the professional work experience.
Корпоративная культура
I learnt a lot from half-year Internship.Many interesting activities to help you relax yourself.Discussion with team leaders is of great help for me to improve.I began to think and act independently.I finished several tasks with a good feedback.