Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP, Vancouver, BC

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 26 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 493 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
The intern community was very close-knit and friendly. There were many events and opportunities to meet other interns and coworkers from different departments.
Корпоративная культура
The Vancouver office has an exceptional culture of quality leadership and collaborative people, with a huge focus on interns, young talent, and working with employees to help them align their careers to their passions. Every part of the company is represented in the Vancouver site, which compliments learning about and networking with any development direction that might be of interest.
Плюсы
Fantastic facilities & location, gym, lunch program, volunteer opportunities, mentoring, Bwn, Toastmasters, top talent rewards, access to leadership team
Минусы
Fast-paced, corporate HQ in Germany, long hours often encouraged, large corp politics
Корпоративная культура
Great workplace and people are usually supportive, but headcount matters and Interns are very unlikely to advance to a full time position after their internship.
Корпоративная культура
I worked as an intern at SAP Vancouver for 8 months. It was a fantastic experience! You learn a lot in your jon. Plus, there are plenty of programs/workshops for interns to take part in. And it looks great on your resume!
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
You learn a lot, great benefits and have some good coworkers. Lots of training available if you want to take it. Good experiences and events for staff
Корпоративная культура
I am choosing not to write a review at this time. I may decide later to provide one. The reasons for this are personal and are not a reflection on the company.
Корпоративная культура
SAP is very supportive of interns. They understand how to teach co-op students the skills we need to make valuable contributions to the agile team. I had no experience going in and learned so much.
Корпоративная культура
very nice people, good balance work life, lots of management changes but good strategy , very good work condition , hard to advance if you not in Germany
Корпоративная культура
This is a good place to work -- good work and life balance. WorkLife and lifeWork b-alance are very great. You can keep very nice w0rk and lif3 balanc3 there.
Корпоративная культура
Great place to be creative, help others and forge your own path. I had wonderful opportunities to try things that I wanted to fix. I was given the trust to do so and so I did. :)
Корпоративная культура
Not enough opportunity to learn other jobs within the company. great benefits. when applying for internal jobs, they tend to consider hiring external applicants, than training current employees for the job.
great benefits
Минусы
employee career development needs more drive
Корпоративная культура
Internship at a larger scale corporate allowed me to learn a lot from more senior developers. Work hour is relatively flexible, work environment is friendly.
Корпоративная культура
They need to focus more on the development of their employees rather than only focusing on making customers happy. A lot of the HR reorganization has a negative impact on the people that have to do the work.
Корпоративная культура
SAP provides lots of great opportunities for interns to learn, as well as supplement the industrial experience with networking events, conferences, and activities
Work-life balance
Корпоративная культура
Though I'm working as a contractor we get paid for volunteer work. Like creative way of meeting setup. Sitting in a circle for meeting instead of sitting in a room. Though we are very busy especially quarter end still everyone try to support each other. We are always thinking of ways to run simple.
Плюсы
Love the workplace culture, the gym, shower room.
Contractors cannot work in the same department for more than 2 years :(
Корпоративная культура
Great office, nice gym and set up. Too many changes as SAP purchased Business Objects and cultural transition was difficult. Supportive leaders and great people to work with.
Плюсы
Nice gym, good work life balance
Минусы
too many leaders, no real leadership
Корпоративная культура
I appreciate my time at SAP. That said, as a large enterprise, far more time was spent on administrative work and systems than on planning and execution, which was ultimately disappointing. I wish the people there well, as there were some talented people in the ranks.
Корпоративная культура
Recommended as a good start to your career. Life of a sales rep is about 18 months in the Vancouver Office. If you are willing to diversify, learn, relocate, then it's a great company. Stability and comfort is not the place to be.
Free Lunch on us Card
Corporate Gymnastics
Корпоративная культура
Nice Working Environment, nice team events, and great social network. It provides opportunities to get educated on the career development
Корпоративная культура
Working as a contractor. Typical day at work is always busy but under control. Always learning new thing & process. Management team are understanding & supporting. Great co-workers, always helping each other. Hardest part is having to leave this great company. Balance work life. Gym in the office, food vending machine, most important great team that is always there to help each other.
Корпоративная культура
Trust you to do innovative work, flexible working time, reliable working condition. Add more features; add more functionalities; made software more robust. Complete/clean tech documents Makes sure work area is covered at all times. Exceeds Requirements: Has a good attendance. Can always be counted on to work overtime when necessary without complaint.