Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Название вакансии
Все
Местоположение
Все
Сортировать по
Показаны все 2 479 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
every day opportunities for career growth, good infrastructure and corp culture
Корпоративная культура
This is a great company to work. There are many drawbacks as people were come and go in the organization so you will need adjustment periods every time you start your work, but these are very talented people so the time to form the performing team is minimal.
Корпоративная культура
If you are a white male who hits your numbers year after year but can't check any boxes for political correctness in advancement you have little chance of moving up. Just do the absolute minimum to get by, as it's not worth your extra effort. I learned the hard way. Kept hitting my numbers and never got anywhere before I left.

If you are a minority who never hits numbers but checks lots of boxes so the numbers look good, the sky's the limit.

This company cares more about more about their "quota" folks than if you actually do a good job and should be promoted up.
Корпоративная культура
Great global company. Provides Work life balance. Supportive management, great coworkers. Some positions can be remote. Lots of growth opportunity.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I like working at the SAP center. With flexible hours making my own schedule I can easily work another job around this job. Highly recommend this job if additional part-time job is needed.
Корпоративная культура
Our group was part of a buyout. They never took time to understand our systems and quickly tried to outsource the work to Asia with disastrous results. The transition took over 2 years and when that failed, they moved the work to Argentina. So spent a significant amount of time training new people while still keeping up with our normal workload.
Корпоративная культура
SAP as a company is very supportive of its employees. Through my projects, I learned a lot about the entire software development lifecycle and all the experiences I had here made me set a clearer goal of my life.
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed working with SAP, management are very supportive.. wfh is very good option in SAP.. supportive nature of management, good hike, free lunch, snacks
Корпоративная культура
SAP promotes work-life balance while focusing on delivery superior products to large enterprises seeking to automate their back-office processes with cloud software.
Корпоративная культура
Ich war als Werkstudent für ein halbes Jahr im Unternehmen. Sehr empfehlenswert, sehr interessante Arbeit und super Leistungen des Arbeitgebers.
Корпоративная культура
worked AT SAP, but was hired though Eurest. but the people that worked there in the ny office were great. in general, people seemed happy with benefits and perks at MSG, lunch stipend and tons of company and office wide initiatives. I was always jealous I wasn't internal.
Корпоративная культура
Great work culture in SAP labs. flexible timings to work and properly planned sprints. Lack of challenging work but pretty eased out work environment for an IT employee
Корпоративная культура
benefits are very competitive and salaries can be nice. Don't get stuck in a role for a long time though, you'll never move anywhere. Very german centric so if you are anywhere else, expect to be a second class citizen.
Корпоративная культура
I have learnt so many things form my job and got so much of knowledge about the finance field.The hardest part was that I have to work late if the work was not completed.
Корпоративная культура
No comments, one of the work best work place in top 10 in an India.

Employee friendly and fun at work .

Benefits, office, mentor ship and compensation
SAP BA的职位,工作内容比较专业,适合长期耕耘,
行业本身相对稳定,提升的空间并不是很宽。需要额外的努力才能有一点突破
2,0
Корпоративная культура
BUeno muy bueno todo bein todo perfecto ok pero todo ok
Корпоративная культура
Doing my favourite job here as a trainer and love spending my day at work. Only problem here is the Salary if they pay according our experience and expertise that would be better.
Корпоративная культура
Lack of management communication with what there subordinates are working on and achieving. No real basis for yearly raises and yearly bonuses seem random.
Плюсы
work from home. no travel
Минусы
lack of yearly raises, management knowledge of subordinate achievements, no real method for calcutaing bonuses
Корпоративная культура
sin comentarios sobre el puesto, pero es bien remunerado.
Корпоративная культура
Loved working for SAP. Being a large corporation they had every benefit know to mankind!

I worked for SAP SuccessFactors on a team of fun co-workers. Excellent managers. An easy environment to be successful.