Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Название вакансии
Все
Местоположение
Все
Сортировать по
Показаны все 2 479 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
every day opportunities for career growth, good infrastructure and corp culture
Корпоративная культура
+ Excellent for work life balance, nice colleagues, respect and transparency are valued

- Salary may not be best compared to other companies of similar scale/business. Career growth is quite slow.
Корпоративная культура
la mia esperienza in SAP è stata molto importante. Sono cresciuto in un gruppo dinamico, e collaborativo.
Le sfide presentate sono sempre state supportate dal top mngt e la possibilità di confrontarsi con le altre country ha permesso di capire le questioni sotto vari aspetti creando standard comuni.

Compliamenti adun'azienda che continua ad essere leader in tutti i sensi. Bravi
Корпоративная культура
My time at SAP was horrifying. Nepotism is rife in this branch, I saw and experienced multiple instances of open bullying, racism and prejudice against nearly every kind of person that wasn't the average white male. Many times, I didn't know how to react when seeing how people within this company acted.

Some comments and situation stick out and define clearly what type of people are employed at this branch:

- "I hope Jeremy Corbyn would just die"

- "As stated on your passport, you are either !male or female, there's no in between"

- people with accents mocked and laughed at because they didn't sound English enough.

- making fun out of someone's name, because it sounded foreign to them

- "I'm just gonna call you Oi or Mate, cos I cant say your name"

- ethnic minority harrassed and bullied to the point they cried, happened on multiple occasions with different individuals

- "I trust you won't nick anything" after being left in a meeting room alone.

The management style was extremely odd as well, when asking for assistance as a new staff member, I was always told that they were too busy to help, or meeting requests were ignored, yet I could see them helping others. Completely made me feel socially isolated.

These are only some instances, there are many more I can list. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemies.
Плюсы
Free gym and space to walk, to take mind off the depression, racism and bullying
Минусы
Racism, sexism, nepotism, favouritism, bullying, no help or guidance, childish behaviour, no career progression
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Azienda vecchia, non stimolante ed ambiente non collaborativo
Корпоративная культура
El trabajo desde casa u oficina es 100% realizable y te entregan todos los recursos que sean necesarios. La dirección está enfocada en que se cumpla los objetivos y te da el apoyo para eso.
La cultura laboral es amistosa, desafiante y colaborativa.

Todos los días es un aprendizaje nuevo por el lado hard o soft. Si te gusta aprender tienes todos los cursos oficiales disponibles, por lo que te permite certificar.
Корпоративная культура
SAP offers multiple opportunities and products.
The daily work could be challenging because of this complexity but always interesting.

At SAP, we learn to build products to help people and enterprises running their business.

The best run SAP!
Корпоративная культура
Best Place to Work in terms Professional and personal growth. And also the best place to work if you work on SAP Technology, because you have access to almost everything that's happening in the world of SAP, firsthand.
Корпоративная культура
This has been a great place to work. The job is demanding but everyone helps each other out. I would recommend this to any of my friends. Really great
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Really needs to work on culture. Senior leadership is biased to long-term employees, inclusion is difficult. High turnover in leadership roles. Senior leaders have definite respect issues, swearing at employees. They need to step back and look at culture losses is past two years.
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Lots of reorg's with continually changing priorities. Processes being built and promoted but did not have enough input for successful adoption. Very flexible with working remote and great benefits.
Плюсы
Benefits, Work Life Balance
Минусы
Lots of heavy processes
Корпоративная культура
Ambiente agradable y competitivo. Mucho desarrollo y liderazgo.
Корпоративная культура
I really enjoyed my time working with this company. The people are friendly and it has a calm relaxed atmosphere in the office i worked.

A typical day was busy, i have learned alot in the time i have been there.
Корпоративная культура
Be it benefits or work life balance ..sap stands tall .best work culture .only company which sees employees above business.pay is above global standards
Корпоративная культура
If you enjoy a really large matrixed corporate environment and all the supporting benefits, this place may be for you. The culture is just okay. I don't find SAP to be truly family friendly.
Корпоративная культура
Very nice work culture and good learning. Employee friendly policies.

This is all I have got to write and the rest is being written just to pass through your algorithm. I hope you let me proceed further now.
Корпоративная культура
The Palo Alto office spearheads progressive initiatives of a relatively traditional large corporation. This makes a lot of employees feel as though they could/should leave for more competitive organizations within the Bay area. Although this was the case, for an intern they paid pretty competitively, the benefits of two free meals a day are huge, and I felt like the work I did was meaningful and appreciated.
Корпоративная культура
Performance reviews are key to offering helpful feedback to a manager or employe Recognizes the needs of others and reaches out to lend a helping hand
Корпоративная культура
Company can fire you anytime anyday.
Last year in 2019 they fired 4000 employees on 5 of March globally. They have no reason to tell you for firing.

It's not a reliable company to work with. I would recommend not to join SAP ever. People will tell you it's benefits like they give free meals and other things. But what's the benefits of all this when they will fire you eventually. Company is of nobody, they even fired people those who were working for 10 years or more. Don't join SAP ever.
Корпоративная культура
Company encourages work life balance and comes up with ways and means to employ it. Fairly rewards the employee based on his performance. Provides non-monetary benefits like cab facility, food/snacks, recreation et al.
Корпоративная культура
Excelente empresa! Cómo todo en la vida se tiene áreas de oportunidad...