Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Показаны все 2 487 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
every day opportunities for career growth, good infrastructure and corp culture
Корпоративная культура
workplace culture is backbiting. however valid experiences that will launch your career. brand name recognition of SAP brand. Flexible working conditions and environment.
Корпоративная культура
Its India's no.1 Company. Facilities provided by SAP are very good. Fun Work place, You will learn new technologies, Relexed. No Timing Issue, Free Food with good quality
Корпоративная культура
Fully Agile Workspace with Fast moving Schedules. Very Good Benefits and work life Balance. Opportunities to Try Different areas with fellowships. Opportunities to work latest Technology Stack
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
SAP has a very good work culture with decent work life balance and with ample amount of benefits attached to it. The work timing is very flexible and environment is encouraging.
Корпоративная культура
Work Life Balance culture very good. Need to manage own career path within company. Friendly coworkers, lots of innovation and opportunities to explore within company.
Free lunches
Минусы
No stock options
Корпоративная культура
At SAP, products and customer base are incredible ! SAP could be a vey good opportunity to learn a lot about business solutions and business requirements of all kind of different industries.
Корпоративная культура
Καλοί άνθρωποι αλλά χωρίς δικαιώματα Προς τον εργαζόμενο πολύ δουλειά χωρίς ανταμοιβή
Корпоративная культура
The Vancouver office has an exceptional culture of quality leadership and collaborative people, with a huge focus on interns, young talent, and working with employees to help them align their careers to their passions. Every part of the company is represented in the Vancouver site, which compliments learning about and networking with any development direction that might be of interest.
Плюсы
Fantastic facilities & location, gym, lunch program, volunteer opportunities, mentoring, BWN, Toastmasters, top talent rewards, access to leadership team
Минусы
Fast-paced, corporate HQ in Germany, long hours often encouraged, large corp politics
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a successful company, and I always understood how my contribution connected to their success. I was a valued member of our management team, and they always listened to my ideas.
Корпоративная культура
Worst manager ever in 25 year excellent career in bigger software names. Appreciates nothing. belittling effort in areas I wasnot hired for and am not paid for. Worst job ever
Корпоративная культура
This was a contract job. There are no benefits but the location was a good fit. The atmosphere was nice. It took longer to setup computer. Parking security was great.
Корпоративная культура
Processes are extremely stringent and peers are quite supportive. The best thing is flexible working hours and free lunch. Only thing which is somewhat negative is lack of competition among internal employees.
Корпоративная культура
I was with SAP for almost 10 years. It was my dream company. I had the opportunity to move across various teams from consulting, to premium support. Sadly after a reorganization, my whole team was disbanded, and many folks were laid off (2017). Although many professionals say "never go back" - I would love the opportunity to go back to SAP - they truly take care of people, we are highly valued. Professional growth and learning was encouraged, both within our role and to extend our abilities and knowledge. Most enjoyable part of the job, was working with amazing people and helping customers be successful. Hardest part of the job - being a virtual employee could sometimes be isolating. Management - Excellent team of managers across all areas. Nothing but respect for all of my colleagues and "bosses"
Плюсы
Empowerment, respect, benefits, opportunities, diversity, people
Корпоративная культура
Great workplace and people are usually supportive, but headcount matters and Interns are very unlikely to advance to a full time position after their internship.
Корпоративная культура
SAP Concur has a strong heritage of direct sales and support of their customers. Very different than their parent company SAP who generates a majority of their revenue through third party partners. SAP Concur has an incredible opportunity to adopt some proven business models from SAP and to grow Intelligent Spend globally.
Корпоративная культура
SAP has a friendly environment for work. I worked with a fantastic research group. They were always available for me. The research group manger was a fantastic person.
Корпоративная культура
Fue una experiencia fantástica, en la que aprendí muchísimo y a la vez tuve la oportunidad de aportar mi experiencia en el proyecto en el que estuve involucrado, con gran libertad y amplitud de acción.
Корпоративная культура
I worked as an intern at SAP Vancouver for 8 months. It was a fantastic experience! You learn a lot in your jon. Plus, there are plenty of programs/workshops for interns to take part in. And it looks great on your resume!
Корпоративная культура
Relaxed workplace ,Not much technical growth.good Perks and benefits. Very comfortable working hours. One can stay in SAP for long time, But technoligies used are SAP specific.
Корпоративная культура
Great Company to work and to learn Company takes care of the growth and development of the employees Work life balance is great but with the great quality of work