Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Software Engineer в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 70 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 489 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP provides a great work life balance. People are friendly and managers and other senior colleagues are approachable. Lot of things/resources to learn from.
Корпоративная культура
its about code and code... good learning.. very change oriented which is good
new technologies
Минусы
very less pay
Корпоративная культура
Work in CD team is very good, you have entire freedom to express your creativity. We use very diverse technologies so we are allways learning and its very good experience.
Плюсы
Free lunches, very flexible work time as long as work is done, very complete health benefits, very good salary
Корпоративная культура
Very good opportunities for learning.Will have work life balance
Free lunch, Free transport, Good salary structure
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
The size of SAP compared to most companies is like the size of NYC to most other american cities or comparing India to the USA. We know that it is bigger however unless you've been there for a long time you can't begin to understand it fully and the benefits it brings. Most of the projects are found internally within the company and there is a lot of room for anyone to move up and down or sideways depending on what their skillset really is and what they would rather do.
Плюсы
Very high class and well taken care of
Минусы
Most jobs are through middle companies where you are hired as a contractor, Also most SAP locations are on the far outskirts of more interesting cities.
Корпоративная культура
a typical day at workfun, work, enjoyment, challengingwhat you learnedtechnical skills, people skillsmanagementempatheticyour co-workersgreatthe most enjoyable part of the joblots of fun activities
Плюсы
free transport, free lunch, lots of team outings, great work life balance
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work would start by me arriving at office, having my break fast and getting to my desk by eight. I would then do any work assigned to me and also attend meetings when required.The Co-workers are very encouraging and helpful.The company follows a good software process model which makes planning and execution of work a great ease.The hardest part of the job was the planning of work phase, as I had to plan work for myself and my teammates depending on available time.I learnt how to plan my work in advance so that i don't fall in trouble latter. Learnt how to lead a team and make decisions when required.
Корпоративная культура
No place could be as good as this is .Miss every bit of this. A perfect innovation center. From the management to the lowest level.
long list
Корпоративная культура
I learned a lot from my projects in SAP Labs, It is a nice experience to work in SAP Labs. My co-workers are very helpful & of kind nature.
free lunch, snacks, events
Корпоративная культура
I learned how cooperative the collegues are.I have loved the way manager manages the contractors as well as the permanent employeesI have learned a lot on perforce and java
Больше отзывов о компании SAP