Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Software Engineer в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 70 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 489 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
SAP provides a great work life balance. People are friendly and managers and other senior colleagues are approachable. Lot of things/resources to learn from.
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced learning environment. An agile culture so not much time to relax. Good bonus and benefits. Many times felt there was no proper sprint planning.
Корпоративная культура
In all this is a solid position to work for provided you don't take on too much work at one time. they will allow you to grow at the pace you are able too and push you when needed. did i mention the free lunch.
people and amenities
Минусы
can be demanding during busy seasons
Корпоративная культура
Avery good company to work for, compensation is good, people are very good, helps to grow in your career. New and challenging tasks to learn which helps to over all growth.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work and a lot to learn.Get chance to file patent.Multiple technology to work on.Good work life balance. Get a good exposure to work with multiple teams
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work would be fun filled as well as productive. Learned a lot during my tenure. Management is good. Workplace culture is also very nice.
Free lunches
Корпоративная культура
I worked in SAP for about 3 years. It was a very good learning experience. I had the opportunity to work with really smart people. Great work life balance.
Корпоративная культура
Coordination in the work Team work and achievement Following very good working culture Management helping the team very well To arranging employees benefits
Корпоративная культура
Great culture, Great work , great work life balance. One of the best companies to work for. I rate my time at SAP very highly and quite enjoyable. It feels like home and where you belong.
Корпоративная культура
SAP provides lots of great opportunities for interns to learn, as well as supplement the industrial experience with networking events, conferences, and activities
Work-life balance
Корпоративная культура
There are many SAP offices in Germany. Two buildings in Potsdam are new, well equipped, there is a nice outside view, but the shared space sometimes get nervous. The office in Walldorf is older and bigger. I really like it. However some people feel here unconfortable, because here are working over 17k employees.
Корпоративная культура
Get welcomed in one of the most beautiful office locations in Bengaluru. I spent my years here learning about technology and functional domains. The seniors are helpful and you can find great mentors here. The best thing about SAP is the work-life balance.
Плюсы
Use of latest technologies, free lunches, free transportation and many more
Корпоративная культура
SAP is a really big and good company. It has many departments. In development departments, people collaborate with each other. It is very enjoyable and efficient.
free lunch
healthcare
Корпоративная культура
It is a nice company to learn technologies. I have joined the company as an Intern in March, 2015 & after my internship I got a job offer. The work culture is great. As a newbie, I got lot of opportunities to learn how businesses works. We used to go for a party on regular basis. The project that I am working on these days is for BNSF, US based Locomotive Maintenance Company. We have build it from scratch & put in a lot of hard work for its successful completion.
Плюсы
Free lunch, shuttle service, snacks, gym
sometime long hours
Корпоративная культура
One of the best places to start my career . supportive management, The team had been super helpful and attentive. This company gave me an opportunity to interact with higher level clients and users.
Корпоративная культура
Every day at work is challenging and I got to learn new technology, team members were very supportive. The working environment is fun to be. Got to work with some greatest minds in the industry.
Плюсы
free lunch, tansportation facility.
Корпоративная культура
Nice place for work. You can enjoy your day because all are so CO operative colleagues here. Good environment and no stress while working here. Good arrangements like food,transport etc.
Lunch and dinner
Very rare
Корпоративная культура
As anybody would enter the gates of SAP Labs at the Bangalore campus, a huge sign says "You're at a great place to work". Pretty much how the sign board says the insides of the office and the immensely good lush green campus and work life balance proves it all. Not only the free food, tech gigs and the fruits and free juices make you realize that you're at a great place to work but also the people working in are extremely cordial and friendly and always ready to help.
Work life balance
Корпоративная культура
Starting from day1 its been a learning experience. I gained very good experience in Java and Javascript(SAPUI5 -MVC) framework.Best part is i learnt to start developing from scratch independently. my Current project is completed so it felt its best to move on with other opportunities so that i get to learn new technologies
Корпоративная культура
I got best opportunity i could get at SAP Labs. Services are transparent and we had open door policy We had a good team who was allowed to pick their own task for the day as we followed scrum /agile in our team. Managers were always helped us with our problems at work.
Плюсы
free lunches, only tax was taken for lunches
NA
Корпоративная культура
It's a great place to work with most of the benefits favouring employees . Good work life balance. Minimum politics and good working environment. Many employee friendly policies.
Плюсы
1. Empowerment 2. Very transparent in the area of performance 3. Excellent work life balance
Минусы
Nothing much and for the sake of it I could say slow career growth