Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности SAP Consultant в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 139 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 488 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
It was the best company I worked for. Being working for SAP, I was able to transform from Technical to Functional (which is almost impossible without functional background) with help of training and certifications.
Корпоративная культура
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the designing software’s, Product Design and Development, manufacturing and technological environment that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible in the field.
Корпоративная культура
There is large teams within the project for SAP PI which gives large exposure to knowledge as well as skills required in future.
Корпоративная культура
One of the best employer to work with. Equal opportunity employer. Chance to work on the latest cutting edge technologies. Friendy & conductive environment to grow.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Consulting with clients on various projects for Enterprise Mobile Device Governance and Security. Mobile policy architecture and advisory for Management and key stakeholders in mobile strategy.
Корпоративная культура
Best Employer in India. Pay best in the industry. Opportunity to work in cutting edge & latest technologies. Flexible timings & a host of other employee friendly policies.
Корпоративная культура
Good Learning, Good monetary benefits. Encourage to learn and push your limits. Challenging environment. Work culture is ok.
Learning
work life balance
Корпоративная культура
Excellent company to Work Best Place to work Innovative and Great Work culture Best paymasters Great Manager Best Work life Balance Free Food and Transport
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work, learnt to work in group efficiently. Place to work in a playfull manner. Had a memorable time working for this company.
Корпоративная культура
very good Oraganization: IBM Environment: SAP BW 3.5, BI 7.3 Project : Support. Client: Shell(Downstream) Client Description: SHELL is a global group of Oil, Gas & Petrochemical companies with a broad portfolio of hydrogen, bio fuel, wind & solar power interests. It is into Exploration, Production & Marketing with its presence in more than 100 countries around the world. It caters to Shipping, Automobiles, and Aviation & Domestic sectors. Its entire business can be broadly categorized into Upstream, Downstream and Corporate Business.
Корпоративная культура
IBM is the place where we can learn many things like technologies, organisation structure and it has good work culture.I recommend this company for all other friends.
Корпоративная культура
That’s an interesting question.On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations and avoid Friday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from our global teams. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option.
Плюсы
Regular Team Outings which will be a refreshment from work tensions
Корпоративная культура
I have been working for EOH for almost 4 years now. I started working as a trainee, to being an intern, junior consultant and now working as a Mid level consultant. I can proudly say that I have gained experience and knowledge in the SAP field and I was blessed enough to be mentored and monitored by senior and great individuals who wanted nothing but the best for me. I have this SAP CO and Funds Management knowledge today because of the great team I have worked with.
Team building session
Корпоративная культура
Yes, I mean it. This place is really the best place where anyone can grow like anything based on their capabilities and beyond that too.
Корпоративная культура
a typical day at work daily gain new tasks working with fun helping to everyone company provide healthy nature office timings are good management interact with employee
Корпоративная культура
Any North America Call Center can issues with orders/logging in. My job is to make orders get to Hospitals for on time Surgery and users can work. Each day Management requires a update of tickets for SLA. I just enjoy making sure all is running smoothly.
Корпоративная культура
Day at office starts with greeting colleagues and checking emails. There is learning everyday, though hectic but its fun to learn and deliver. Colleagues here are very helpful and motivating. It gets harder when working with senior people who are not ready to share any content/knowledge. Overall an amazing place to work and grow!
Плюсы
Great place for learning and networking
Adhoc work requests
Корпоративная культура
Resolving issues on the financial areas like General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets & Migration issues of financials transactions. Product: SAP Business ByDesign
Корпоративная культура
My daily works are Setup Profile Generator to create authorization profiles,Role Administration,User Administraton,SOD's,incfeasing the validity of the user or role etc.
Корпоративная культура
 Over 3+ years of Professional Experience out of which around 2.6 years of Functional experience in SAP-FI/CO.  Involved in 1 End to End Full Life Cycle implementation & 2 Support Projects.  Progressive Personality capable of developing rapport and support from colleagues and customers.  Easy adaptability to new concepts and ideas.  Team oriented and Self Motivated Professional.  Consistent Performer in achieving targets.
9 Hrs
Корпоративная культура
i learn basics from here i learn alot a real time work. Great place for my beginning . Best co workers for clarification of works. The hardest part of job is finding out correct req.. The most enjoyable part is coding
tours