Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Developer в компании SAP

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 70 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 2 490 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Best place to work. Here we not only develop technically but we improve our interpersonal skills. Good mix of different cultures. Both fun and work is part of the SAP.
Free lunches
Корпоративная культура
The first company and by far the best experience I behold with perfect blend of work life balance. The colleagues had been very co-operative and approachable which adds to the meaning of coming to office and enjoying your work. The incessant rush of enthusiasm towards your work-what more can you ask for.
Корпоративная культура
You cannot find a flaw in here. Compensation can never satisfy you but it does pay you fairly and the benefits are commendable. The best thing about SAP is that you can innovate and work on anything over your daily work.
Корпоративная культура
If you want to do innovation and at the same time you want take advantage of comapnies beneift this is the place for you.They provide best quality of work with all the other benefits you can think of.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Great company, good culture. I worked there for 4 years. Your experience depends on the team you work in and the supervisor. Events keep happening all the team, good place to learn and grow.
Free lunch, shuttles
Минусы
Sometimes processes are not followed
Корпоративная культура
Works on cutting edge technology.Work life balance is really good, you can take work from home free cab, free food and lots of sport activities in the campus.
Корпоративная культура
Very Good Work-Life Balance,Compensation and Benefits. great Company to start Your career with. Very innovation centric organisation. A wonderful environment for work.
Корпоративная культура
job Work/Life Balance IS GOOD Compensation/Benefits IS GOOD Job Security/Advancement IS GOOD Management IS GOOD Job Culture IS GOOD
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work was really exciting with new challenges. I've learned the following: • ABAP Dictionary • ABAP Programming • SQL statements incl. update strategies • Enhancements and Modifications • ABAP Objects • Internal Tables The management and co-workers very really supportive and provided encouragement. The hardest part of the job was when new projects come into play where I had to work up with my peers in order to complete the task within the provided deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the project is completed with outstanding performance by the group and my peers.
Корпоративная культура
Working at SAP was a truly valuable experience. Only a few months into employment, I was given the opportunity to develop a complete module for the product my team was working on. I developed the module for a new functionality from end to end, and it was an amazing experience. The team was extremely supportive and encouraging. My work at SAP taught me immensely about ownership of responsibility, execution of task efficiently and professionalism in the workplace.
Корпоративная культура
The employee and management was really good. The work life balance was there. Interaction with client was really good. The understanding of the requirement was clear from client side.
Корпоративная культура
A productive and challending environment .. great place to work. Learnt so many new things personally and professioanlly.
Корпоративная культура
It is a great place to develop new projects and innovation. Great products and life-work balance.I gained not only the SAP knowledge but also the professional work experience.
Корпоративная культура
Employee friendly company Learning opportunities are good As long as work gets done, it does not matter if you work from home or from office
Free Food, health care, transportation
Корпоративная культура
Learned well. Worked in a team where I got an exposure of coding, consulting, development support and testing Working on big clients
Free Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
Not good learning
Корпоративная культура
It's a great place to work. Perfect work-life balance. Amazing policies for the employees like WFH once a week, maternity policies, etc.
Free lunches
Poor Management in certain teams
Корпоративная культура
good work place.Managers are good.overall development of career will be good. co-workers are very coordinating and supporting.
Корпоративная культура
Its fun working as a SAP ABAP Professional. Current company isnt yeilding monetory benifits hence looking for a change.
Корпоративная культура
This Company is a great Platform to learn new things and there is Improvisation of Skills also as well as enhancement of our own Skills. Positive attitude, Confidence build up. and many more are the major factors for being in this Company so far.
Плюсы
There is access of server in which we can do R&D for our Purpose.
Минусы
Pressure of Work Increases Rapidly.
Корпоративная культура
i have been in smits for 8 years they have supported me all through those 8 years of my career great people , great minds
Корпоративная культура
Work life balance is very good. facilities provided are good and employee friendly