Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP

Toxic, Bullying, Cliquey..

18 июля 2020
Highly toxic and cliquey. There is a certain way you need to look and behave in order to be accepted into the fold there - if you don't conform to that, be prepared to be backstabbed, gossiped about and bullied until your hair falls out from all the stress. People there were crying quite a lot and overall the employees on the floor seemed to have a difficult time controlling their emotions there, which was not professional at all! Colleagues had no problem treating me as an emotional garbage bin and complaining about their own woes with the other sales people on the floor, and if I dared to ignore this behaviour then I'd be treated to a week or more of cold behaviour and cutting remarks.
One of the salespeople who was dropped by their client for not hitting their numbers went on to be a sales coach. Yes, the person who failed at her initial job was rewarded by given a new role where she told new hires how to do the job that she had failed. That should tell you how seriously they took this.
Рейтинги по категории
4,0
2,0
Плюсы
Free lunches
Похожие отзывы
14 мая 2020
Senior Sales Executive (Текущий сотрудник) - Moscow
every day opportunities for career growth, good infrastructure and corp culture
17 декабря 2019
Business Transformation Services, Internship (Текущий сотрудник) - Russia
I adore SAP. The company allows me to grow and innovate. I can do not only strategy and communicate with clients, but also develop my mind and build personal relationship with colleagues.
1 ноября 2019
Senior Business Processes Consultant (Текущий сотрудник) - Москва
SAP is trying to catch-up all the modern technologies and gives all the possibilities for personal growth. I face new challenges almost every day and learn new things constantly.