Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP

Great organization, amazing benefits and growth opportunity.

4,0
2 января 2015
SAP America is a good, positive atmosphere to work in and my responsibilities were very interesting and exciting. All of my co-workers were smart and creative which is reflected in the work that was produced. I worked directly and indirectly with several teams within the organization which gave me the experience and knowledge to advance. The toughest part of my job was the extremely fast pace environment with short staffed teams. I learned to handle stressful situations with great ease and capable of coming up with solutions without much assistance. I can work well under pressure and can come up with out-of-the-box solutions even in crisis situations. I have always worked well with the management team and felt they always showed appreciation for new ideas. I also appreciate that SAP cares about the environment and encourages us to do the same.
Рейтинги по категории
5,0Корпоративная культура
Похожие отзывы
14 мая 2020
Senior Sales Executive (Текущий сотрудник) - Moscow
every day opportunities for career growth, good infrastructure and corp culture
17 декабря 2019
Business Transformation Services, Internship (Текущий сотрудник) - Russia
I adore SAP. The company allows me to grow and innovate. I can do not only strategy and communicate with clients, but also develop my mind and build personal relationship with colleagues.
1 ноября 2019
Senior Business Processes Consultant (Текущий сотрудник) - Москва
SAP is trying to catch-up all the modern technologies and gives all the possibilities for personal growth. I face new challenges almost every day and learn new things constantly.
Этот отзыв был полезен?
  1. Great organization, amazing benefits and growth opportunity.