Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Отзывы сотрудников компании SAP

A very depressing and gloomy atmosphere. A very low and dark point of my life.

14 мая 2020
My time at SAP was horrifying. Nepotism is rife in this branch, I saw and experienced multiple instances of open bullying, racism and prejudice against nearly every kind of person that wasn't the average white male. Many times, I didn't know how to react when seeing how people within this company acted. Some comments and situation stick out and define clearly what type of people are employed at this branch: - "I hope Jeremy Corbyn would just die" - "As stated on your passport, you are either !male or female, there's no in between" - people with accents mocked and laughed at because they didn't sound English enough. - making fun out of someone's name, because it sounded foreign to them - "I'm just gonna call you Oi or Mate, cos I cant say your name" - ethnic minority harrassed and bullied to the point they cried, happened on multiple occasions with different individuals - "I trust you won't nick anything" after being left in a meeting room alone. The management style was extremely odd as well, when asking for assistance as a new staff member, I was always told that they were too busy to help, or meeting requests were ignored, yet I could see them helping others. Completely made me feel socially isolated. These are only some instances, there are many more I can list. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemies.
Рейтинги по категории
Плюсы
Free gym and space to walk, to take mind off the depression, racism and bullying
Минусы
Racism, sexism, nepotism, favouritism, bullying, no help or guidance, childish behaviour, no career progression
Похожие отзывы
14 мая 2020
Senior Sales Executive (Текущий сотрудник) - Moscow
every day opportunities for career growth, good infrastructure and corp culture
17 декабря 2019
Business Transformation Services, Internship (Текущий сотрудник) - Russia
I adore SAP. The company allows me to grow and innovate. I can do not only strategy and communicate with clients, but also develop my mind and build personal relationship with colleagues.
1 ноября 2019
Senior Business Processes Consultant (Текущий сотрудник) - Москва
SAP is trying to catch-up all the modern technologies and gives all the possibilities for personal growth. I face new challenges almost every day and learn new things constantly.