марриотт интернэшнл инкорпорейтед
Marriott International, Inc.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании марриотт интернэшнл инкорпорейтед

Название вакансии
Все
Местоположение
Все
Сортировать по
Показаны все 21 337 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Работал беллманом,чаевые платили почти все,брал с гостей по максимуму.Платил откаты за допуск к работе.Зарабатывал на всем,не гнушался ничем,каждый день ходил на работу как в последний день,главное было содрать по максимуму,пока шёл ЧМ.После его окончания все таки выгнали,но я не в убытке.
Горячее питание
Не заметил
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work great management lots of benefits and great hours! Good travel discounts and benefits for future success. A company you can retire with
2,0
Корпоративная культура
Got worse after the owner got greedy and bought starwood.

More calls and now outsourcing to the Philippines?

Way to go 👏

I don't recommend if you want to learn and advance
Nice colleagues
Корпоративная культура
Gave me an opportunity to meet different ppl. It gave an opportunity to learn about the hotel industry. Got a chance to cross train in different departments.
Flexible schedule & location
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Due to Covid I had my position dissolved when we restructured. That said I love my center in Solon Ohio and would go back any day they need me. Such a family to belong to!
Плюсы
PTO and very understanding managers
Maybe pay
Корпоративная культура
Loved my job with Marriott in sales, but was furloughed. Excellent environment and work life balance. Great team. They do have a lot of processes and tracking, which is the only annoying thing. Overall great place to work.
Worklofe balance
Корпоративная культура
Excellent employers very appreciate the people, so much fun, and they respect you and give you good training.

the benefits are good, we have an awesome cafeteria, and gym.

good communication.
Плюсы
benefits
Минусы
Корпоративная культура
A typical day consisted of greeting and assisting guests check-in while also handling phone calls and general back office work. Guest experience will obviously depend on location, so keep that in mind. Well-treated guests will return the favor, although some feel as if the benefits the loyalty program provides have decreased in qualify over time.
Discounted rooms
Guest experience varies
Корпоративная культура
Marriott itself is a great company to work for. If you go to work at a Marriott, make sure that the management company itself is a good company to work for in your area. The company that manages that property can be horrible to work for even if it is under the Marriott flag. If you can work at a Corporately Managed Marriott, go for it!
Great Benefits, Great support
Минусы
Working with difficult guests can be challenging
Корпоративная культура
Best company I’ve ever worked in. The best. I got hired in 2019 and automatically since day one of orientation felt the warm welcoming from the Hotel Manager and executives. Definitely a different work experience.
Free lunch. Pay.
Корпоративная культура
I have worked for both Marriott franchise and corporate divisions for more than 20 years and it's by far the best hotel organization. I have always been proud to work for Marriott and found that my experience transfers to other industries as well.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
Overworked for not enough pay. Poor management. Not enough staff. Human resources is very negative and focused on issues that don't pertain to job. Great company but poorly run at location
Корпоративная культура
I had no complaints honestly. Great place to work. Great pay. Great benefits. Great management. Great work culture. Loved everything about this place.
2,0
Корпоративная культура
very catty environment. Management is big contribution to that. Disrespects and undermines staff in front of guests. very unprofessional workplace. Not much Opportunity for growth.
good money when busy
Минусы
long unrealistic shifts, short breaks, catty environment with managers
Корпоративная культура
They really take care of their associates first. Plenty of resources for learning and growing. Most of the people who work here treat you like family. And the benefits are really good.
Корпоративная культура
a very busy hotel and with lots of learning opportunities, hard work on busy days but good location for tips, various outlets where you can work as a server.
free lunch
had to pay for parking
Корпоративная культура
Marriott company cherishes their employees, there’s always an opportunity to advance to the next level. All though no company is without a few bumps here and there. They truly value their workers!
Корпоративная культура
working for marriott depends on the property, at mine leadership is great. They truly have the spirit of marriott presented to you since day one. Good pay
free lunch, good pay
Минусы
hard to get promotions on your property, you have to move around
Корпоративная культура
Wonderful place to work,the environment that is created helps makes work easier we ensure that creating a safe and fun ambiance for our guest is our highest priority
1,0
Корпоративная культура
Overall
My experience working at Marriott International, Inc was okay for the most part. Everyone was really nice and kind to me and I enjoyed it in the beginning. However, after a week of working at the Call center, I started to see how unorganized things were. The training was only two weeks and thats definitely not enough to learn the whole system in general. The management had messed up on my phone and it was ridiculous because I had bills to pay just like everyone else, and I expect to get paid on time at any place I’m at.
Корпоративная культура
I enjoyed my job. I feel energized when I am at work . I feel very good when we as team exceed our customers expectations and make them feel welcomed.We delight and surprise our customers every day and also we create memorable moments for them everyday.
Employees opinions matter. Good benefits