Marks and Spencer
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Marks and Spencer

Название вакансии
Все
Местоположение
Все
Сортировать по
Показаны все 6 436 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Отличный коллектив, работать просто, быстро обучают, отличное начальство, гибкий график, что очень удобно.
Преимущества:

После работы в этом магазине можно идти в любой,

Постоянные и выгодные Акции,

Качественный продукт.

Но больше меня впечатлил коллектив.
Плюсы
Оттачивание навыка продаж и его понимание
Лично я их не нашёл
Корпоративная культура
It's a professional and we'll ran company, it also offers good opportunities to further skills. The hours are flexible when needed and staff are always happy to help
Good people
Weekends
Корпоративная культура
Management team are a joke, no organisation, no communication, blag their way through tasks completing phases by bullying staff! Over time worked but hours not given back! No opportunity for progression. Management use you a lot only to make them look good, they take credit for your hard work and do not help to build you up- Very demotivating!
You had a lunch break
Минусы
Breaks had to be split to morning and lunch
Корпоративная культура
Used to love the job but management ruined it. Would not make timely decisions and often just run around with no clear plan. Normally gave you your rota on a Saturday or Sunday for the next week, also if management don’t like you no matter how good you are they’ll find a way to get rid of you
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
工作壓力不算太大 只是太多老臣子
太多職場的壓力

店鋪經理根本就沒有規矩

只按照個人喜好去決定下屬的工作
Корпоративная культура
You were treated like children, every time a manager spotted you speaking to a work colleague even though it was work related, you'd be separated. Pay was awful. Mangers didn't have a clue. You'd be sent to other departments to help out and would be forgotten about.
Discount
Корпоративная культура
Though they paid rather well they worked you like dogs. Stressed and tired daily, not allowed to sit during long shifts always on your feet, quite literally the only perk was staff discount
Корпоративная культура
The Best company to work for and I recommend to anyone who is willing to give her/his 100% and the positive attitude. The best and the most fair working environment I had ever been , but sadly had to leave since I migrated.
Плюсы
Job satisfaction, security, best teams
Минусы
May be some long hours during start of the season
Корпоративная культура
Christmas is horrid, not very nice management, given a department but as a temp you seem to be thrown anywhere so not much stability. only good thing was the good pay and discount
4,0
Корпоративная культура
A decent place to work but did find there were more managers than staff. The managers with a lot of years under there belts tended to have a superior attitude.

Spent a lot of time doing nothing as too many staff had been rota’d onto the same shifts.
Staff discount
Week 1 and Week 2 rotating hours
Корпоративная культура
Do not really want to answer this. I have been in management myself and found that most of them needed to go back and learn people skills. Some were very young so also needed life and people skills. The worst job I have ever had in all my years in retail and it was all down to managenent.
Корпоративная культура
People here lazy and always ask newcomer to do their work. Blame you or anything if anything happen. Lazy manager and always chatting around when there's a lot of customers. Getting overworked (working more stated in the contract) and not being paid.
Able to serve customers
Минусы
Toxic management, workplace, bullying, overtime not getting paid
Корпоративная культура
I had a fantastic experience working at M&S, the line managers are so caring and really helpful! The customers are a piece of cake, I really would recommend to work in M&S as long as you can be flexible with your shifts.
Плюсы
Great colleagues, full use of the cafeteria, line managers very helpful. Overall a fun place to work if you like to interact with people!
Минусы
Long standing hours, sometimes shift hours can change unexpectedly.
Корпоративная культура
Very stressful, I didn’t get a proper induction which led to a lot of confusion and they assumed I could do things that I couldn’t because I had never been shown how when I should have been. Very poor management, feel constantly judged by rude managers, however fellow employees were nice. Took months to get staff discount and because I was younger I felt useless and looked down upon. Sometimes they gave my colleagues more hours without asking them first.
Cheaper food
Минусы
Stressful, confusing. Wanting too much commitment
4,0
Корпоративная культура
As I am an enthusiastic person, I never took the job as a burden. So, I always enjoyed and took every opportunity to learn. It’s hard to work in M&S. Not all the people can succeed there.
No lunch is free lunch.
Difficult to maintain.
Корпоративная культура
Best in retail. sense of pride working for m&s, good sponsorship of bgt and great adverts. always finding ways to make adjustments to keep the business profitable and moving forward
Плюсы
free food in refresh. staff discount good
Корпоративная культура
They were a great company to work for, with good opportunity's for career advancement in all areas.
A range of different working hours . Working as part of a team, makes an enjoyable work place.

Good job support
Корпоративная культура
Was an amazing job, the pay was very fair and I could afford to work. Everyone was very welcoming and helped me with my training. There was always something to do
Good pay
Nonexistent
Корпоративная культура
Started off well but ended poorly. Management didn't care if you were ill (especially mental illness!) Bullied for being depressed and told all other staff what my personal issues were! I worked alot of over time and they didn't care unless your face fit. Would openly belittle you infront of other staff and would laugh about it. Multiple people have had the same issues with certain managers that still work there! Yes the money is good but not worth the being made to feel bad all the time!
Good money
Минусы
Bullied, made to feel worthless, poor management, little care for personal things, more interested in money than anything else!
Корпоративная культура
I am very happy with my experience at Marks and Spencer’s I learned a lot of customer service skills and found management always helpful with trying to help me learn new things in different departments therefore being able to help others.
Корпоративная культура
Working in marks and Spencer’s was very great for me as it helped me to improve with my people skills and getting to know the ins and outs of the retail sector.