Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Название вакансии
Все
Местоположение
Все
Сортировать по
Показаны все 6 703 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
Хорошее место для начала карьеры, крайне низкие зарплаты, переработки часто не включается в зарплату. Абсолютное отсутствие work/life balance.
Плюсы
Офис в в центре Москвы, бесплатно такси вечером
Минусы
Крайне низкие зарплаты, переработки чаще не оплачиваются
Корпоративная культура
Great company that cares about its interns. As an intern, you get exposed to different industries. I was rotated between three different clients in different industries.
Корпоративная культура
The job was very monotonous hence, didn't have much to look forward to.
From a fresher to a Senior Consultant all had the same job only different targets.

Insane amount of work pressure sometimes unreasonable deadlines.

There was a lot of frustration on the floor along with high-level politics and bullying.

Плюсы
Job security, organised, pro active HR team
Минусы
work pressure, politics, toxic work environment, favoritism, extremely low salary
Корпоративная культура
KPMG is an amazing place to begin your career, extremely supporting company depending on the service, only qualm would be the pay. but you get the chance to work on various projects which definitely aids your growth
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
2,0
Корпоративная культура
It is a great place to learn, but managers does not appreciatte your sacrifices. Poor staff organization and no coordination. Salary is not enough for all the hours you work.
Корпоративная культура
It is a public accounting firm, so there is inherent dissatisfaction. Beyond that, KPMG was a great place to work. I enjoyed my coworkers and a good majority of management.
Корпоративная культура
At least in my area of expertise and within my team, I felt I had plenty of exposure to a variety of different kinds of work under different managers. I think this is a great thing for entry level workers who may not know exactly what they want to do with their careers. Longer run, in consulting you need to become more specialized to stay in, but for a first job out of college I would recommend KPMG. However, the culture of each team and line of business can vary greatly, which one should also keep in mind.
Корпоративная культура
Almost 15 years with KPMG and with this virus stuff continuing they had to make some hard choices and I was one of them otherwise I would still be working there.
Work life balance
Корпоративная культура
Super entreprise pour jeune diplômé, des collègues qui t apprennent des choses et une équipe detente et formatrice.
Job no stress
Минусы
La remuneration selon le diplôme
Корпоративная культура
People are great to work with. Business margin pressures lead to lot of cost cutting and restricting. Senior management changes every 5 years so changes are always occurring for both good and bad.
People and benefits
Минусы
Recent focus on cost cutting
Корпоративная культура
Esperienza altamente formativa con colleghi eccezionali
Корпоративная культура
KPMG is proud to be a diverse professional firm. I worked with some great people and served clients in a number of industries. Because of some specialized knowledge, I was able to work on special project outside of my region.
Great clients
Корпоративная культура
Salary should be high and bonus to increment is also not that much they give and they should give people opportunity to work any location they want as per my view
Good office structure
Long hours, less Salary
Корпоративная культура
It is great place to start your career, but you must remember you can be placed on multiple busy seasons back to back. Once that occurs it's easy to realize how underpaid the staff is.
Корпоративная культура
I had a really great internship experience at KPMG! The managers were really supportive as well as the associates I worked with in ensuring that I understood the work that I was doing.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
Unfortunately anyone can become a Partner at this firm and this is the problem from a management perspective, as most have very little management or real life experience working in industry. As a result depth of knowledge and people experience is very limited.
Good salary
Cut throat
Корпоративная культура
Great place to work with an office hoteling concept. The firm is very responsive to the employees work/life needs and the salary is great. I highly recommend KPMG as one of the best places I have worked.
Very Flexible work schedules
Минусы
IT Processes have to be modernized. They should hire more permanent employees instead of contractor.
Корпоративная культура
Pros of working at an audit firm was that there was a lot to learn and the experience counted alot but we had to work with minimum supervision and the worker stress was at its highest due to its tight deadlines.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
Toxic culture - small groups that fight against each other (and amongst themselves). Need to lick axx of / drink heavily with partners and directors at parties for career advancement. And employees pay for their own computer screens.

Mediocre work quality.

Office has not been renovate since 1970s.

Basically all about profits for the partners

Корпоративная культура
This job stressed me. I worked very long hours and with little recognition for it. It’s great that they pay for meals and transportation but they work you very hard for not as nearly the same amount in pay.
Stable job
Too long off hours
Корпоративная культура
J'ai beaucoup appris et pris d'assurance au sein du cabinet.
Un Travail d'équipe important.

Outils informatiques toujours à la pointe.
Travail equipe