GlaxoSmithKline
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании GlaxoSmithKline, Atlanta, GA

Вы видите отзывы недалеко отсюда: «Atlanta, GA» с учетом вашего текущего расположения
Неудобное место?
Выбрать другое
Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 10 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 4 399 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
A typical day is what you would expect with any primary care focused sales position. GSK prides itself on innovation, performance and trust with its stakeholders. GSK has world class products with great R&D. Workplace culture depends heavily on first and second line manager. Management/marketing can be very misdirected as to what constitutes successful sales encounters/outcomes. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with good teammates and having great products. The hardest part of the job is continually adapting to sales models which many have little faith in. Overall good company, great people, great flexibility lower pay than other companies.
Корпоративная культура
Great products, excellent pipeline. Enjoyed my time with GSK, hope to be back one day. Unfortunately laid off due to my division branching off to be sold.
Корпоративная культура
must see 9 per day . i laern that sales was the only thing that this company looked at. The work place with colleges were good but management was stressful
Плюсы
good salary
Минусы
management
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Sales representatives are not measured on their sales numbers which results in a challenging, subjective rating environment. The 401K plan and healthcare benefits are excellent.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
I worked in several different territories with numerous managers. I enjoyed working at GSK and I found they had a positive, strong culture. It was fun!
1,0
Корпоративная культура
This job was the worst of all my monitoring jobs. I was hired and told I would not travel outside of Georgia which is the main reason I took the job and once hired all my work was in Florida. I also had a work load consisting of 35 Oncology sites. The monitoring on site rotation was expected every 6 weeks. Nobody could meet these expectations. I worked all the time 6.5 days a week and still was way behind. When I discussed the issue with my manager I was told just do the best you can. It was aweful.
Плюсы
I learned a lot about Oncology monitoring
Минусы
Many but as a highlight...too many sites...too many protocols.
Корпоративная культура
Overall GSK is a great place to work and values it's employees. As expected there is a lot of focus on the research and development division of GSK. Good work life balance.
Корпоративная культура
GSK is the pharmaceutical company researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases. Price & Drug Load application captures price and drug files data, processes these data, and generates alerts and reports.
3,0
Корпоративная культура
very low moral with the sales force because of new incentive compensation plan
Worked on ERP - BPCS BPCS training from vendor System Admin - AS400