Отзывы о компании Gap

Найдено 4 664 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска Просмотреть все 4 666 отзывов
Сортировать по: Польза | Рейтинг | Дата
Call Center
Customer Support Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Rocklin, CA18 марта 2019
My time working with Gap Inc at a call center in California was your normal call center grind. Your are expected to perform excellent customer service during peak customer driven times. I excelled at these types of tasks.
Корпоративная культура
With the Gap it depends on the manager you work for.
Assistant Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  White Plains, NY18 марта 2019
The Gap is a box big box store so be ready to work hard. There is shipment every week. The stores are continuously being re-merchandised. They have flexible hours perfect for students.
Great Company
Executive Assistant (Текущий сотрудник) –  San Francisco, CA18 марта 2019
The typical day at Gap can be highly stressful especially on Monday's where there are lots of multi tasking. I learned to be very proactive and very detailed. The workplace culture is great. I think that is the best part of the Company. The hardest part of the job was trying to learn the business. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team.
Cafe in the building
Минусы
Employee's contribution to their healthcare is expensive
Store Manager
RETAIL MANAGER (Бывший сотрудник) –  New York, NY18 марта 2019
The GAP is a great company to work for. The culture and environment is excellent and the position was rewarding. It was great to work for a company that values it employees.
Nice place to work
Sorter/Packer (Бывший сотрудник) –  Columbus, OH18 марта 2019
Nice place to work. People were friendly. I like the job and my performance was considered excellent. I had to quit because of transportation issues, however I would work for the company again.
Плюсы
Free lunch sometimes, gift cards
Корпоративная культура
Fun but extremely fast paced work environment
Picker/Packer (Бывший сотрудник) –  Groveport, OH18 марта 2019
Gap is a great employer as they provide an elaborate training process. The supervisor's are caring and helpful and the workforce is wonderfully diverse and friendly. The company gives wonderful incentives and employee appreciation benefits.
Плюсы
Free lunches, great discounts, great employee appreciation gifts and short work weeks
Минусы
Extremely fast paced and pay commensurate with production
Great
MERCHANDISE PROCESSOR (Бывший сотрудник) –  Groveport, OH17 марта 2019
The job, was very easy can be a little ruff on your feet, but overall the job was wonderful. Nice job people are nice, mangers are great. Great holiday pay.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
Worst part time retail job
Sales Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Hampstead, Greater London17 марта 2019
First of all, the pay was quite bad for a 'rich' area at only £8.03. The rota was constantly released late. It didn't make it any better when availability was ignored. As a new starter, I was barely trained and I was looked down at for not knowing how to do something when I'm clearly new to the company. I wasn't even given guidance on how to do a task better.
Management was ridiculous, I've had better interactions with the customers than I did with the managers. Was told as an employee you HAVE to do more than your contracted hours. Overtime is a choice anywhere else and if you're not available, you're not available. But in gap, extra hours are literally forced upon you, you have no choice. Was also told that you're not allowed to prioritise your own important commitments (uni etc) over the company. I clearly applied for a part time role because I have other commitments, so to be told that I'm not allowed to prioritise my studies over gap makes no sense.
I've worked for better.

Aside from all of this, normal staff were nice, covers/managers from other stores were really helpful.
Discount, Some customers, Friendly staff members
Managers
Amazing place to work
Sales Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Peterborough, ON17 марта 2019
Working at Gap has been an amazing experience. The staff is very friendly and the management is very accommodating. It is a fun, easy going work environment.
Корпоративная культура
Fun and productive atmosphere to work in
Assistant Store Manager (Текущий сотрудник) –  Eagan, MN16 марта 2019
Workplace you can definitely climb quickly within the company. Ability to switch to other sister companies if better position arises. Great learning place for everything, become very well rounded in customer service, merchandising, visuals and operations
Team
Turnover/retention
Excellent place to work
Merchandise Processor (Бывший сотрудник) –  Saint Louis, MI15 марта 2019
forklift operations mostly during peak season. Floor trainer for my department. Picking, packing and shipping were all included in the putaway process.
excellent benefits
hard to advance
Good Starting Job
Sales Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Englewood, CO15 марта 2019
Working as a sales associate at gap provided consistent work for me as I transitioned between higher career goals. There were opportunities for growth and an encouraging environment.
QA (Бывший сотрудник) –  brampton, ON15 марта 2019
It is a good place to work.I have learned time management and punctuality from this job. Management was good, always listen your problems.Hardest part of the job to climb the ladder for long time
Корпоративная культура
A wonderful work environment that liberate all kinds of diversity.
Warehouse Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Groveport, OH15 марта 2019
Gap is workplace where all dreams can possibly be achieve. They don't only serve as a source of income but also prepare their employees to become better leaders in future.
Some of the things HIGHLY recommended are:
1. Safety
6. Teamwork
7. Trust etc.
Multiple breaks
Минусы
No overtime for new hires
Fun Workplace
Senior Sales Assistant/Key Holder (Бывший сотрудник) –  Telford14 марта 2019
Good place to work but only ever focused on promoting the women in our section, manager came back from being on maternity leave and just disrupted the whole store, team did not like her but as management did, she kept the store.
Fun Team
Ottima esperienza
Addetta agli acquisti (Бывший сотрудник) –  20155 Milano14 марта 2019
E stata un'esperienza breve, lavorando solo 2 mesi, pero un esperienza in quale mi sono trovata bene con il team e i store manager!
1,0
Extremely fast paced
Merchandise/Operations Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  San Antonio, TX13 марта 2019
Salaried employees expected to breathe eat, and sleep work. The job itself not terrible except for the long hours. I learned a lot about retail, performance indicators, finance, merchandising etc...
Минусы
Long work days, canceled days off.
Корпоративная культура
fast pace and organized environment
Packer/Shipper (Бывший сотрудник) –  Fishkill, NY13 марта 2019
put my things in my locker. walk to my area. set up bags and shelves for work time ,even boxes as needed depending on the season sign in to the computer make sure scanners work start grabbing items from cubby and packing then in bags closing them .correctly and labeling them then putting them on to the belt we had to make sure the clothing was folded correctly and jewelry/accessories were put in the proper packing bags. I had learned how to work in a competitive environment scoring at production 300% was told I was in green and that I would possibly not be seasonal worker anymore. but the day came wear they took us in groups and said it was my last day. my manager told me to reapply. but I never went back. the work culture was a down to earth environment everybody worked as a team and got the job done because it was Christmas time there was a lot to get done.. a lot of totes. the hardest part of the job was leaving it. I enjoyed working in the environment. but I learned much form companies like they do what they have to regardless. most people do not have a say in who stays and who go's
they gave gap and old navy 50% discounts
Минусы
i didnt like to pick when ther were not enough pickers
Корпоративная культура
typical retail job with better than average management
Sales Associate (Текущий сотрудник) –  St. Louis, MO13 марта 2019
If you are not a manager, it is a pretty typical retail job with regular benefits. It is pretty good pay, and they give access to company health insurance after a year and 401k access after 6 months.
Корпоративная культура
good work place... bad management
Merchandise Handler (Бывший сотрудник) –  Fresno, CA 9372713 марта 2019
it was a good work place just the management seem like it does not know what they are doing. management switches every now and the. one week u have one manager or supervisor, the next u might have another. varies and is random sometimes. work load is okay. pay is okay
Профиль подтвержден

Хотите узнать больше о работе в этой компании?

Задайте вопрос о работе или прохождении собеседования в компании Gap. Наши читатели готовы ответить.

Задать вопрос