Отзывы о компании Gap

Показаны все 3 954 отзыва
Сортировать по: Польза | Рейтинг | Дата
Корпоративная культура
Productive and friendly work environment
Sales Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Edmonton, AB23 июня 2018
TYPICAL DAY: On the floor informing customers of ongoing c promotions, maintaining the appearance of the store, managing store returns or helping customers in the fitting room.
WHAT I LEARNED: I learned a lot in regards to improving my communication, time management, and organization skills.
WORKPLACE CULTURE: Busy at times, but my colleagues were very friendly and made adjusting into my new job very easy. In addition, they were very accommodating to answering any question I had to help me perform my job to the best of my ability.
HARDEST PART: Helping many customers at once (especially if you are the only one available)
MOST ENJOYABLE: My colleagues and how friendly and helpful they were is what made my job enjoyable.
Плюсы
Flexible with my schedule.
Far from my home.
Корпоративная культура
Exciting, fast paced, collaborative and employee centric
REGIONAL MANAGER, LOSS PREVENTION (Бывший сотрудник) –  Southwest23 июня 2018
Great company culture, very employee centric. Unfortunately, it is retail and subject to the challenges of a brick and mortar store. Training opportunities are exceptional with many modules available online via the network.

As a corporate position, access to various departments and verticals was only a phone call a way.

Daily and weekly meetings generally took place over video conferences.
Employee Discounts, Employee Centric, PTO, Great management, fantastic training
Минусы
It's retail which is a volatile world these days.
workplace was not fair
Retail Associate (Текущий сотрудник) –  Miami Beach, FL23 июня 2018
A typical day at work consisted of complete unprofessionalism. we learned how to fold clothes and greet customers correctly when trying to sell. The management would relax and eat food
Awesome co-workers
lack of advancement
Unpredictable hours
Sales Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Central Valley, NY21 июня 2018
During my time there they had something called 'on call' hours, I don't know if they still do. What this meant is that you had a four hour shift but that they could ask you to stay for an eight hour shift if they wanted and saying no would like being late to work. Needless to say annoying was an understatement.
fast pace
Sales and cashier (Бывший сотрудник) –  Santa Monica, CA21 июня 2018
cashier, stock maintained floor, cleaned customer service, and satisfaction, Maintained employees breaks for my floor. trained new employees. fun dealing with the public
friendly staff, flexible hours
Минусы
not enough hours and to many employees
I love working here
SALES ASSOCIATE (Текущий сотрудник) –  Lancaster, PA21 июня 2018
Honestly i love working here the management is easy to talk to and are really willing to help you out when you need help with anything and the pay is really good along with the employee discount.
pay is good
Excellent work place
Assistant Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  Ponce, PR21 июня 2018
Really nice environment.Good salary and benefits.The management was the best. The hardest part of this job was the overnight. The most enjoyable was working doing the floor set.
Плюсы
Good salary and benefits.
Work on holidays
Great fun cool
Old Navy Sales Associate/Merchandiser (Бывший сотрудник) –  Douglasville, GA21 июня 2018
Gap is a great place for people who want to stay infashionand maybe run astore . Merchandisers can go far within the Gap community as well. Gap is more than just a store abd locations. It's an atmosphere.
Корпоративная культура
good
Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Halifax, NS20 июня 2018
it was a great work environment, the managers cared about us and we felt like we were a vital part of the company. The only issues were that its very hard to advance.
Time at Gap
Stock Associate and Cashier (Бывший сотрудник) –  Tx20 июня 2018
It was fun to work with a fun group of people and learned quick with my management I had. They gave me task I didn’t think I could handle and visuals were phenomenal
Great work place
Merchandise Handler (Бывший сотрудник) –  Fresno, CA20 июня 2018
Loved working here! No complaints! I wish i would’ve dedicated myself more and focused on this job instead of my prior. They are flexible and you have time to spend with your family.
Gap
CRM SAS Analyst / Contract (Бывший сотрудник) –  San Francisco, CA20 июня 2018
Good place to work as a contractor, SAS and SQL programmer. My duties included:

Score customer database and provide targeted universes to internal business partners. Create, run and update standardized reports. Compile campaign performance reports. Automate reporting structures to support wider use of customer information. Provide ad hoc reporting to marketing business partners.
Корпоративная культура
Working with younger people isnt all bad
Customer Service Representative (Бывший сотрудник) –  Kingston, ON20 июня 2018
I really enjoyed working with a younger group of kids considering I was 29 30 at the time and definitely learned alot from my younger peers. I enjoyed putting outfits together and making displays in the windowshower. Also due to working in the kids section and being a single mom I know a bit about infant clothing.
Working with younger peers
Not enough hours
Intense and Disorganized
Senior Manager Visual Merchandising (Текущий сотрудник) –  San Francisco, CA19 июня 2018
There are sincere efforts to remake the company and get with the times but there is so much old dysfunction that many efforts are moot. The culture can feel positive at times but it feels very superficial when the next day after an event a valued team member is re-org-ed to early retirement while truly ineffective people remain. There is a very messed up operational aspect to the company that is endemic.
Good health benefits
Chaotic and stressful
Fun to work place
Sales Associate (Текущий сотрудник) –  San Francisco, CA 9410519 июня 2018
A typical day at work involves a pre-start meeting with a manager and a identification of your work area and duties for the shift. I have learned to do the best job that I can and to stay in my lane. Management needs improvement. Everyone is not doing their share of the work. There are too many people employed and not enough productive work getting done. There work schedules are not planned for the time when there is high traffic in the store. The store is never really at a comfortable working or shopping climate. It is always too hot in the store and the customers consistently complain about the inconvenience of the temperature. The hardest part of my job is when the store has added new technology and there hasn't been proper training provided to do a professional and sufficient job. I don't like to make mistakes when it causes the customer to have to wait longer or get upset enough to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I have assisted a customer and they are happy and then leaves with the purchases they wanted.
Плюсы
Great job and friendly atmosphere
Минусы
Short brakes and the floors are hard on your feet for long periods of time
Great discount!
Merchandising Specialist / Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  Rockville, MD19 июня 2018
The hours are flexible and the employees are great for the most part. The store I worked in was extremely busy and pretty much stayed messy so the cleanup was tedious and exhausting but the pay is fair and the management is encouraging and supportive.
Gap stores discounts
Hard physical work
Корпоративная культура
AGM of Merchandising for Kids and Baby (Бывший сотрудник) –  San Francisco, CA19 июня 2018
Gap is a good company to work for however they do have their flaws. The working environment is good for the most part but you do tend to work long hours. The management team is all over the place as none of them are on the same page when it comes to leadership.
discounts
long working days
Корпоративная культура
great place to learn systems and processes of apparel inductry
Div Manager Merchandising (Бывший сотрудник) –  india19 июня 2018
Gap is highly professional work place tuned to new systems and processes available in apparel industry . Everything evolves with collective thinking and collaborative spirit.
Корпоративная культура
it was a good place to work
SHIPPING MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST (Текущий сотрудник) –  Grand Forks, ND19 июня 2018
i liked working at Gap. i wish i got paid more but it was very fun. i liked the managers and my coworkers. I am still friends with them and i like to hang out with them now!
Gap benefits
Sales Associate Assistant (Текущий сотрудник) –  New York, NY18 июня 2018
i am currently working at the gap once a week for four hours and I like the 50% discount that I get for working there. The hardest part of working at the gap is the ability to stand for long periods of time. Gap is a okay workplace
Pay and discounts
Минусы
Standing for long hours and short breaks
Профиль подтвержден

Хотите узнать больше о работе в этой компании?

Задайте вопрос о работе или прохождении собеседования в компании Gap. Наши читатели готовы ответить.

Задать вопрос