Отзывы о компании Gap

Найдено 4 413 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска Просмотреть все 4 414 отзывов
Сортировать по: Польза | Рейтинг | Дата
Kurumsal değil!
Satış danışmanı(part time) (Бывший сотрудник) –  İstanbul avrupa10 декабря 2018
Yol parası vermiyorlar. Part time a 1100tl veriyorlar ve her çalışanına bireysel satış yaptırıp havuz priminden 50tl gibi saçma bir ücret yansıtıyorlar. Çalışanına değer veren bir yer değil. Kurumsal da değil. Daha merkezleri bile yok. Yükselmek için bir basamak olarak kullanılabilir. Tecrübe edindikten sonra başka markalarla çalışılabilir. Sistemli bir yapıya sahip değil. Daha müdürler bile ne iş yaptığını bilmiyor.
Yemek parası
Минусы
Maaşı dolgun değil. Yol parası vermiyorlar. Sistemli ve disiplinli değil.
Assistant Manager
loyalty

everyday was different,
location to location
visual standards
respond to customer sell through
Корпоративная культура
Laid back in your own world
Merchandising (Бывший сотрудник) –  Gallatin, TN9 декабря 2018
I loved working here it was covenant. The benefits we're amazing. I would go back again especially around the holidays with the bonus pay plus they have a very understanding point system
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Great Pay and benefits; left the experience to be desired
Assistant General Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  Greater Toronto Area8 декабря 2018
Great pay and RRSP matching program during my time with Gap

Lots of politics, restructuring and overall as a brand flying by the seat of their pants. Some upper level management were very supportive, others were unable to provide fair and consistent leadership. Stores were run with barebones budgets to help staff flagship and high profile stores often leading to a negative customer and employee experience.

despite changing titles to leaders - there's a lack of leadership culture from District managers and Regional directors - everyone still acts as a manager and often create additional barriers before removing them or inspiring performance and results from their teams
Плюсы
great pay, benefits and discount
Минусы
poor upper management, lots of politics, no room to grow in HQ
loved it
Merchandise Handler (Бывший сотрудник) –  Fresno, CA8 декабря 2018
I did offloading .orderfill, I also did sorter . it was very fun . I love to work there . people where very friendly . I want to work for they they agin if they wounld have me back .
every retail workers experience
womens lead (Бывший сотрудник) –  Washington, PA7 декабря 2018
nothing to tell, worked your butt off for minimum wage. Helped open the store, at local outlet. From rearranging shelving units to merchandising to the floor it was a mess. Little kid attitudes from managment didn't help matters any. Favoritism galore
nice company discount
management immature, favoritism
Корпоративная культура
Great management, great co-workers and atmosphere
Sales Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Mebane, NC6 декабря 2018
I worked at Gap Factory for a little over a year before moving and pursuing school. Management is laid back but also keeps team on track and motivated. Breaks were reasonable and always kept me refreshed when going back on the floor. Loved working with co-workers who were all friendly. Never really had a problem with anything there. I really enjoyed my time at Gap and will definitely return if I were ever to move back!
Breaks, vending machine
nice friendly enviorment
Factory Worker (Бывший сотрудник) –  Fresno, CA6 декабря 2018
This was a nice place to work. It was really easy. They had nice supervisors and the people who work there are also friendly. The factory was well managed and clean.
vending machines
short break
exciting work place
Sales Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  Miami, FL6 декабря 2018
A typical day at work involves helping people from all of the world. Making sales and keeping all our customers satisfied. Work is fast pace and I am able to demonstrate my great multitasking skills on a regular basis.
Great Company
Assistant Store Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  Watertown, MA5 декабря 2018
Overall Great company to work for- Worked for them for 9 years and loved every second of it. TONS of opportunity for growth and career advancement if retail is for you.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Текущий сотрудник) –  North York, ON5 декабря 2018
It was a good place to work at. management played favorites though.i would come in and have to tell my sales and service leader who I am and that i am coming in for my shift
Great part time job
Cashier/Sales Associate/Cash Handler (Бывший сотрудник) –  Westbrook, CT4 декабря 2018
Great part time job for me at the time. Paid fairly for the part time job I had - cashier/cash handler/salesperson. Management was good then changed too often in the last year of my employment.
Fun job
Too much turnover
Keep the harmony.
Retail Sales Associate (Текущий сотрудник) –  Wayne, NJ3 декабря 2018
The only thing I can say is a successful Gap store only happens when management and the workers are in harmony. I've been through 3 management changes and only one was successful.
Love this company!
Sales Associate (Бывший сотрудник) –  San Francisco, CA3 декабря 2018
By far, this is the best retail company I've worked for. The staff are super friendly. I worked in SF and Sacramento and they both are very understanding of their employees' lives outside of work. I was a student at the time I was working in both places and they were able to accommodate for my schedule changes each semester.
Friendly environment
Can get hectic
retail sales
Store Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  Raleigh, NC3 декабря 2018
great company to work for out of college but have to like working in a mall and seldom seeing daylight during the winter season. go to work in dark, and leave in dark.
i loved my job
Merchandise Handler (Бывший сотрудник) –  Fresno, CA2 декабря 2018
i was in unit pick loved it even made grow. then the island no way
i can do it on wheels im almost 60 . loved the work the people the atmosphere my grandbaby work there
Корпоративная культура
GAP, l'azienda attenta a tutto tranne che alla salute (mentale e fisica) dei propri employees.
Sales Advisor (Бывший сотрудник) –  Roma, Lazio1 декабря 2018
Ottimo rapporto con i colleghi, azienda seria, stipendio puntuale.
Tutto bene finchè non sono cominciati i turni delle 6am: non ho avuto alcun riscontro da parte dei miei manager, nemmeno dopo aver ripetutamente espresso la mia difficoltà nello svolgere suddetto turno a casa di problemi di trasporto/lontananza dalla mia abitazione.
Durante il mio periodo passato in azienda l'unico feedback che ho ricevuto è stato quello che mi è stato comunicato il giorno della scadenza del mio contratto. Zero interesse da parte dei manager che contano riguardo la carriera professionale dei dipendenti. Credo inoltre di esser stat_ discriminat_ a causa della mia depressione.
Per riassumere: se non avete 20 anni, non siete disposti a lavorare come dei muli (ancora meglio se siete job on call) ed avete un hype addosso come se foste costantemente sotto l'effetto di un energy drink non buttate il vostro tempo, consegnate la vostra candidatura ad un altra azienda.

Sconsiglio caldamente.
Sconti dipendenti
Минусы
Cambi turno frequenti e non comunicati, stipendio basso, impossibilità di svolgere mansioni non programmate da schedule, pessima policy comunicazione rinnovi/non rinnovi contrattuali, mancanza di feedback, impossibilità di migliorare la propria performance lavorativa
Этот отзыв был полезен?ДаНет 3Пожаловаться
Корпоративная культура
Fun and Outgoing place to work
Merchandiser (Бывший сотрудник) –  Ontario, CA1 декабря 2018
always learning and dealing with something new.
never had a difficult time in the work area.
customer service was always the key.
management was wonderful, always working together as a team.
Корпоративная культура
Fun but discounts are ridiculously annoying
Sales Assistant (Бывший сотрудник) –  York, North Yorkshire30 ноября 2018
Great environment, given lots of independence to do your own thing and not micromanaged, ability to gain lots of product knowledge. However, the discounting system is a real pain. There are new confusing discounts almost every day you have to learn and explain to customers. Some customers will pay full price on something that was 50% off yesterday and will be 40% off tomorrow. It's very frustrating. Also, rather than being rewarded for great customer service and smooth running of the store, you are expected to achieve email and app goals instead and rewarded on this. The 50% staff discount SEEMS good but items are often 40% off for customers anyway, and will go down to 75% off after a few weeks.
Плюсы
Flexible, laid back, great balance between busy and quiet times
Минусы
App and email downloads, discounts
Meh
Service/Training Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  Las Vegas, NV30 ноября 2018
It was OK I never really worked retail before so I wasn't completely sure how that works I not something I look forward to doing ever again. Very stressful around the holidays.
Профиль подтвержден

Хотите узнать больше о работе в этой компании?

Задайте вопрос о работе или прохождении собеседования в компании Gap. Наши читатели готовы ответить.

Задать вопрос