Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Trainee Manager в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 22 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
i made sure all health and safety aspects where followed. i learned that everyday where the same shifts or the same people everyone works to different ability's which i was able to keep staff on areas that worked better for the company to reach time limits. hardest part of the job where to keep to time limits but with a good drive behind a good team it was easily reachable.
Корпоративная культура
Hours are long and stressful. The amount of rude customers that come through can take a toll on mental health, I’ve watched people’s mental state drop as they continued to work at Bk. Management is trash and I honestly can’t wait to find a new job and resign. However, I have met some amazing people that I enjoy to hang and work with.
Плюсы
Free lunches, can make good friends
Минусы
Bad management. Rude customers. Can take a toll on mental health.
Корпоративная культура
Such a good place to start a carrier on managerial position. All of management along with with Eco friendly. Atmosphere was really good. Being a branch manager got opportunity to polish my leadership skills
Корпоративная культура
Typically you will be shown either kitchen (making the burgers/cooking products/cleaning) or you will be shown the front counter ( tills/Drive thru/cleaning)
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work. Maintain good QSC. Good support from managements. Need more training classes. Need effective communications. Need to train how to bring back lost customers through proper applications.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Management show little consideration towards the tireless efforts of their crew. Rules and regulations change on a daily basis and it had gotten to a stage where my mental well-being was starting to be suverely effected.
Good for keeping busy.
Bad Management
Корпоративная культура
I was employed at this work place and from the start i was thrown in at the deep end i was not shown the basics then there was always never any staff available and despite signing a contract of 40 hours plus after a month i had no hours available it was such a joke of a workplace i cannot recommend it anyone
Корпоративная культура
The pay wasn't enough for the work being done. the manager I had was good and showed good leadership but the overall team wasn't one I wanted to work with
Free food
Poor pay
Корпоративная культура
friendly environment, learnt to be more organized and help with any job needed as we are one team reflecting on each other. very supportive management i enjoyed going on courses to be promoted.
free lunches
dealing with certain customers
Корпоративная культура
Nice people, the hours could be better. Nice customers. nice location for the store. The hardest part of the job is that it comes repetitive after a while. Its nice to have a change now and again.
Корпоративная культура
They never change the roster and everyone were doing the same shifts the whole time. There was a lot of work involved and we got very little in return.
No benefits
Корпоративная культура
I was both serving customers and making the food. I learnt to cash up tills and delegate tasks to other team members as well. I was able to meet food times both quickly and efficiently.
Корпоративная культура
Burger King is a fast-based environment which depends on giving the paying customer an excellant level of customer service whilst also ensuring it was a prompt one too, to meet the "fast food" requirements. However that being said, all the staff treat each customer the same and give them the best possible service they can / we can as a team. There is plenty of potential to progress through the ranks within Burger King, I myself being a trainee manager would know this. However each staff member must ensure that they put the hours in and effort in to achieve this level. Though it is a difficult environment to achieve all set targets at times (speed of service targets), it is still a reassuring company to work for as their is plenty of potential and lots of opportunities for staff to progress, which all employees attempt to work towards.
0.70p gifted staff allowance for each hour you work
Минусы
Extremely earlier start-times for shifts (6 / 6:30 am)
Корпоративная культура
Job itself was very straight forward and what you would expect from a fast food restaurant though the staff were very self dependant due to the lack of managers in ratio to the amount of work to be done.
Free food
Stressful
Корпоративная культура
Days at work were often mixed depending on your shift. Early mornings were tough but much sought after as it meant you finished early, lates or backshifts were hated by all. A late or backshift meant working unsociable hours, how unsociable depended upon which restaurant you worked in. Each restaurant had it's opening hours tailored to the area it was situated in, unfortunately I worked in a restaurant which was near busy nightclubs & pubs, this meant often working into the early hours of the morning. It was a job which required you to be multi-skilled and very very tolerant, serving heavily intoxicated members of the public in the early hours of a weekend morning could often lead to verbal abuse & threats. It also meant that your social life/family life would play 2nd fiddle to your job. The staff & management were among the best I've worked with/for. The atmosphere was easily the best I've worked in & the management and their attitude contributed massively towards this. They would take part in works nights out, Xmas parties as well as rolling up their sleeves & working hard when the restaurant was busy. It was a fairly large team in the restaurant, with full-time, part-time & management, it was maybe as much as 60 staff, with a mix of ages, races & backgrounds it led to a very lively & productive atmosphere.
Плюсы
Such a large company meant you didn't worry much about job security.
Unsociable working hours.
Корпоративная культура
benefits are acceptable learning a management skill are high.
fre lunches and bonuses
Корпоративная культура
on a typical day for me, every shift was different depending on which employees are working as well and also what times I worked. basically it was a rotation from working the customer area, to the front desk then to the kitchen as well as office managing money.
Корпоративная культура
To provide a fast and clean food service within 2 minutes and good customer satisfaction
Корпоративная культура
Made a move to Burger King after my previous retail job was threatened with closure so took a complete change to a Trainee Assistant Manager and can honestly say it's the biggest mistake I have ever made I find that it is the most negatively driven and completely unprofessional place of work I have ever encountered. Training is completely sub-standard, and when you get things wrong rather than explaining it properly you are constantly degraded and humiliated in front of other staff members and customers. It does not seem to be tolerated for any staff members to actually use their own brain at any point and if you as a "management" member are not giving every staff member fresh instructions every 5 minutes you are told you are incompetent. So if you want a job as a general assistant where you don't have to put any thought into anything and get treated with no respect they would be the perfect place to work Or if you have trained to be a nursery nurse but would rather work with adults rather than kids maybe you should pursue a "management" career with Burger King
Free Food
Negative, Unprofessional, Degrading, Humiliating
Корпоративная культура
Hard work for not particularly good pay. Not enough staff to cover the hours and busy peak periods of the day. Always need maintenance on very old equipment that hinders our work effort.
Корпоративная культура
it good when you start out young there because its like base line to work your way up it work
staff