Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Team Member в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 2 333 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 537 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Burger King's work environment is very fast paced with a lot of movement, you have to always expect their order and get it ready in less than 2 minutes.
Корпоративная культура
This job is a good way to build experience and your resume, but not such a great job if you want a decent paycheck without overworking yourself. They don’t ever give you a raise (even if you’ve worked there for a year and talk to the manager about it) which isn’t great. I personally felt like I’ve worked long and hard for this company and they just don’t care, and they do nothing to show that you care, which I think is important if you want to keep your workers.
Плюсы
Free food and drinks, Fun people to work with
Минусы
No breaks, Overworked for a decent paycheck Understaffed, No raise even after working there for over a year
Корпоративная культура
its fast food, the only time you should work at fast food is when its you need a job and you still live at home because it definitely pays the bills. the only good is you gain empathy for the people who make your food.
Плюсы
gained empathy for food service workers
Минусы
its fast food, you should know by now.
Корпоративная культура
Fast work environment and customers are rude sometimes but others are nice and friendly.The manager is very nice at the location I worked in and the coworkers are friendly too.Flexible schedule. Hours given depending on the availability you provide them with.
Flexible hours, meal discount
Минусы
Fast pace, can be stressful
Корпоративная культура
Management is great the place and location is great but not the job for me it is a lot of multitasking and fast paced and lots of customers complain about the prices.
discounts
no breaks
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Great Place Burger King is to work. How the world would be much worse without a Burger King. While it is a fun job, it can be hard work. Burger King treats their employees like family.
Корпоративная культура
Never cared about me or my disability. We're not understanding except the actual manager who was nearly there. Did not feel appreciated or welcomed but by one employee. And management talk chit alot
Half of lunch or dinner while on break or 30 min before or after shift
Rude people
Корпоративная культура
Personally, I do not enjoy this job anymore. I used to have a fun time working here but then it became stressful and unpleasant. Customers are rude, co-workers and managers talk behind your back. My manager expects me to work a ton when I’m in school. Overall this is not a fair or pleasant work place.
50% off discount.
stressful, rude customers
Корпоративная культура
I worked at Burger King for 3 and a half years. The employees and my boss were all so kind. I made friends to last a lifetime. I was even invited to their family homes in India. They gave me homemade food and threw a pizza party when my sisters and I moved away. They gave us gifts, and treated us like family. If a creep bugged us, the men would step in and tell them to leave us alone. I would highly recommend working with people from India and the Philippines. They are really kind. Once you cross the language barrier, you make lifelong friends.
Плюсы
Great coworkers, employee discounts, great environment
Минусы
A lot of customer critics
Корпоративная культура
I loved this job everyone there was cool and worked good together i wish i could go back there i do it in a second things happen tho but yea take the job if its offered
Корпоративная культура
I worked at the busiest BK in Canada, and the job was... a lot. I was an opener for two and a half years straight. Every morning I would have panic/anxiety attacks about going to work. They placed a high stress on those who opened, but not their overnight staff, who were always slackers. I’d run a couple hundred pounds of product up the stairs daily, even working with pneumonia at one point. I would request time off for my wedding, and they scheduled over it. I looked to advance and make more, but was always told I wasn’t ‘management material,’ but would be disappointed in their lower managers. Wouldn’t work for this company again. At least McDonald’s screws you over to your face. Not wait till you’re hired to load you with work that is above your pay grade.
Минусы
Low pay, no advancements within the company, rude guests everyday
Корпоративная культура
If you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel, this is a place you’d want t to work. If you find a good location, it’ll probably be more up paced & willingful there.
Discounted lunch breaks
Минусы
No higher pay regardless of performance
Корпоративная культура
I started working at Burger King as a Team Member and it was fairly easy. Even on a busy day you could finish your tasks quickly. I worked mornings so I had to be there 30 minutes before opening to get everything ready. Our first tasks before opening for customers included getting all the breakfast out from the back freezer and putting them in the freezer up front, starting the fryers, getting the pans ready, turning on all the equipment, and making eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, etc. After that, all team members worked together to finish other tasks before 9 AM, which include chopping lettuce, tomatoes, onions, putting drinks such as orange juice & milk out in the front refrigerator, filling up the freezer with meat, chicken, nuggets, etc. Like I said, it was a really easy job and I enjoyed working there. You'll have no problem getting through everyday tasks since everyone works together.
Корпоративная культура
I worked at BK for about 3 months (thankfully for Covid19 I got out of there.) The employees are super nice, as well as some managers. But they expect you to know how to do your job from the start. So training for me didn't go as I planned because I felt as if people were annoyed whenever I asked a question. Might apply back in the future, but who knows.
Nice employees and customers
Bad Training
Корпоративная культура
i learned from burger king is How to Make Burgers and always be hygenic and neatand clean, And always complete our work within time limit.And management was good, Hardest part of the job is Always Maintain APC of the Store min. 250.
Free Meal of the day, And 30 min. break
Минусы
Long hours and do extra work if any staff is Absent.
Корпоративная культура
You have to have a strong skull working at this job because there's people that come there and cuss you out simply just telling them "welcome to burger king", plus if you have a bad attitude, try not to work the drive thru.
fun
paid for food
Корпоративная культура
the place was stressful, and often i would find myself in the bathroom breaking down. very unprofessional, as i wasnt even told my wage, i was expected to know it was minimum wage, which duh but still unprofessional.
65% discount on food
Минусы
stressful, lack of training, unprofessional
Корпоративная культура
It is constantly busy at Burger King half the time your lucky to even get a break, it is extremely understaffed and the managers do not respect employees.
Free Drinks, half off on team Member meals, 100% off on manager meals
Минусы
Harsh managers, understaffed, constantly busy
Корпоративная культура
the management are a shower of fools, treat staff members like they are lesser human beings, the 'managers' are all absolutely lazy. Team members are made to feel like they are useless for the smallest of issues, The manager at the restaurant i worked at was in a relationship with a 'young' (17) year old team member, who was fast tracked into manager position. absolute shambles of a run restaurant. however the team members were all really meshed well and worked as a good team
free food
Минусы
treated like a lesser human
Корпоративная культура
I worked at Burger King for almost 4 years. I liked the people I worked with for the most part, but the job was stressful and tiring. We were often short-staffed and working in a hot, greasy kitchen was not very fun. The work environment also became pretty toxic with new management. The increased pay doesn't make up for all the bad qualities. I wish I left earlier.
50% off meals
Often short-staffed
Корпоративная культура
When I first started I was excited to work with new people and be a part of a team, however I was moved around and separated from the friends I made which dampened my experience and made it feel like more of a chore even though it is a job, I just don’t have the excitement and dedication that I once had to have a fun shift and communicate with people who respected me and made me feel happy.
Free soft drinks
Минусы
Poor experience with specific teammates