Burger King
3,4 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Manager в компании Burger King

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Найдено 1 378 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 45 970 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
great place to start for your first job. The experience helps to prepare you a little for when your ready to move on to a brighter future. Its very hands on and very fast paced at any given time of day or shift.
good food
no benifets
Корпоративная культура
Stressful Stressful Stressful Stressful Stressful constant expectations, of should be done at all the time. Coworkers are a family brought together from extensive stress and anxieties through their days.
Coworkers
Stress
Корпоративная культура
Great job, taught me lots of skills. Very stressful and high order detonation, but for those who love micro management, this job will make you extremely happy like it made me. Plenty of hours, lack of promotions tho.
Плюсы
Free food/discounted food, overtime, sense of family
Минусы
mean employees, mean customers, stressful
Корпоративная культура
Too much drama and chaos not enough enforcement of rules. Miscommunications are frequent and more often then not you feel as if you're doing too much. Odds are you are because everyone else called off
Корпоративная культура
Butte Burger King is a joke. The GM there doesn’t make work fun and safe. The equipment there needs attended to. The Drains needs a really good flush through the employees can get sick from the smell. No working as a team. Always short handed. The ones that work the night shift don’t get appreciated. The day crew gets noticed more than the night crew. The night manager don’t get any help and the GM just says figure it out
Works wit what you want
Not caring of employees
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
The good is to be able to make sure your customers is happy and satisfied and the bad thing is not being able to make sure everything is in order in the way it should be
Корпоративная культура
Working in Burger King every day brings new experiences and I learned a lot, a great school.A typical day at work gave me the great opportunity to share with good and hard-working people.
free lunches.
Минусы
Long working hours and short breaks.
Корпоративная культура
i have worked at burger king 3 times. i’ve quit twice but was brought back 3 times, encouraged by my manager and team members who wanted me back. i needed the money but it’s not worth it. fast food is not a fulfilling job. it’s one of the hardest jobs ever and i mean that. i have worked retail, i have worked warehouse, i have even worked in an office setting, fast food is the worst. burger king like any fast food is full of drama, anxiety and frustration. the only thing that kept be there all 3 times was the crew i had working with me.
Плюсы
shift flexibility (barely), benefits (for managers only), work environment can be fun sometimes.
Минусы
terrible anxiety, stress, chronic exhaustion, terrible rude customers, back pain, constantly on your feet
Корпоративная культура
Poor training!!! Managers do not want you to learn anything. It is a very hard place to develop. You spend half your time trying to figure why you are there. The job is easy and fun! The culture is poor and won't change anytime soon. Might work for you, give it a try.
Плюсы
Not hard and it can be fun
You get poor training!
Корпоративная культура
I have enjoyed my 3 years of BK experience and working up from a small town BK crew member to going to the busiest store in our region as a manager. However, I say that I have have some breaking points, and it’s not because of Burger King or the customers (but sometimes.. 🤬), it’s because of the employees. The employees that work and get trained and leave, or the ones that decide that they are their own manager. That is just the type of people that (my) Burger King attracts.
Плюсы
50% off outside of shift for crew, 100% for crew during 6 hr shift and managers all times (all only one meal)
Минусы
Little to no breaks, no company insurance set up
Корпоративная культура
Working for Burger King isn’t an easy job and the saying “customers are always right” is that exact reason. The crew is amazing it’s the customers that brings the problems
Плюсы
Free lunch(as a manager), having an amazing crew behind you
Минусы
No breaks(as a manager), no home/work life balance, no vacation time, no healthcare
Корпоративная культура
I just hated working here. I felt greasy and gross everyday I came home. Customers and employers treated you like trash and its honestly not worth the minimum wage.
Корпоративная культура
Burger king was a great place to work at i really didnt have a bad experience there had great workers treat you like family take the time out to show you how the work is done
Корпоративная культура
As a trans male, it is hard to find places to be accepted, safe and loved. And that is something I have found at the Burger King in Lambertville, Michigan. I love my friends, managers and coworkers.
Плюсы
Free lunches, kind people, fun work environment
short breaks, trumpie customers
Корпоративная культура
The burger king us nice. Its great to stay busy, always doing something, but if not try & find something to keep busy. Staying is busy like cleaning dining room wipe tables down go clean bathrooms. Mop & sweep dining& bathroom. Wipes windows down.
Плюсы
The day goes by .Make my hours
Not enough sales
Корпоративная культура
Employees are always calling out and do not take pride in work,and equipment always breaking down.and scheduling is always having to be changed can be a very frusterating place to work
Плюсы
can be a nice place to work
Минусы
people not showing up for work
Корпоративная культура
Ilover the owner. He was so nice to me I would quit and he would hire me back. i could not believe it. It was the best experience even though it was 34 years agg.
free lunches
free lunches
Корпоративная культура
I work at 3 different B.K's in an 8 year span,I liked it for what it was.Started at the bottom rose to the top pretty quickly,overall was a good learning experience in my life and growing up,because I started straight after high school.
free lunch
Корпоративная культура
Currently a manager and make $11. Paid weekly so that’s nice I guess. Main issue I have is some people just don’t care, they are in it for the money and that’s it, shortage of employees are a problem and No Call / No Show is big
Free meal
Depending on location the District Manager can be an issue
Корпоративная культура
Well i hated there to put it mildly. We didn't have a good teamwork everybody i managed wouldn't stay over if i need them and half the time my co÷ workers would call in. Which it left me short trying to get rhe job dine so i can go home. I had to pick up slack all the time. Needless to say i ened up giving .y boss a teo week noticed see i' m used to teamwork that restaurant was a joke to me and i would never work in another. The only thing i liked about wodking there iz the pay and benefits that's it and managers are the only ones who are entitled to benefits.
Good pay and benefits
No teamwork at all
Корпоративная культура
Company culture is good most of the time they just don’t pay as much as some other fast food giants and they tend to lack in the be if it’s department.
Food